exdollofficial.com

DS Summit 152 Jodie

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

maxwell3014
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: DS Summit 152 Jodie

Post by maxwell3014 »

dollotaku wrote:Any update on this? Curious to know your thoughts on the doll. Also, does anyone have a photo of the LHP on the Jodie? I’m reading conflicting reports.
I can't get you a photo as I've already gotten rid of mine after purchasing it just a few months ago. But I found the exterior LHP, appearance, canal direction, and texture to be disappointing enough that I didn't even care to keep it. My JM, which I bought for 1/3 of the price, is vastly superior anatomically and functionally. To be fair though, the ds skeleton and overall visual realism are much better (think of it as a movable art piece).

I'm lucky enough that wasting $4k isn't a huge deal to me, and have already ordered gynoid and future dolls as replacements. But for most people, this model would probably put them off of dolls forever.

Brucesu
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Brucesu »

Wow, that's unfortunate...I literally ordered my Summit Alexa doll last night. I hope it doesn't turn out to be crap :(

Maneyak

Post by Maneyak »

Can you please elaborate more on the cons of the 152 Jodie? Lots of us are curious and want more insight before jumping the gun

maxwell3014
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by maxwell3014 »

Maneyak wrote:Can you please elaborate more on the cons of the 152 Jodie? Lots of us are curious and want more insight before jumping the gun
No oral cavity whatsoever. Not even a semblance of a space behind the lips.

The implanted hair just stops halfway down the back of the head (disappointing considering the expense).

This is partially my own fault as DS lists the doll as fixed joint only, and they did very generously accommodate my request for loose arm and leg joints. But the head, back, and hip are so stiff it's almost comical. It takes my full strength to turn the head to the side.

Face, feet, and hands are very detailed and lifelike. But skin detail is nonexistent everywhere else on the doll. Texture when powdered is really not bad though.

The torso and thighs are disproportionately thick compared to her height (it's really not a flattering sculpt imo).

I think DS was a bit too aggressive with weight reduction, using a hard foam core which is very palpable 1 inch below the silicone. The doll feels quite hard, especially on arrival.

External LH lacks detail and is too far anterior (impossible to use from behind). The vaginal canal is also angled anterior toward the umbilicus, further exacerbating the placement issue.

Vaginal canal is inexplicably lined by the same harder silicone used for most of the doll body, with a texture I can only describe as being similar to rubber turf shoe soles. It's a truly baffling design decision.

Breasts feel like a stress ball.

jazzman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jazzman »

Nor good news about the implanted hair being unfinished as I thought the idea sk great to put hair up in a French roll and J dont recall seeing that aspect mentioned on their site.

Maneyak

Post by Maneyak »

Thanks for sharing! This really is insightful and would save some of us from disappointment and put things into real perspective. I put my thoughts below (original text is bold)
maxwell3014 wrote:
Maneyak wrote:Can you please elaborate more on the cons of the 152 Jodie? Lots of us are curious and want more insight before jumping the gun
> No oral cavity whatsoever. Not even a semblance of a space behind the lips.

Most chinese dolls don't do this either so Im not surprised, but kinda a shame given this is a very realistic/high quality high end doll. Personally its a non-issue for me though, but others may find this important

> The implanted hair just stops halfway down the back of the head (disappointing considering the expense).

Never knew that, wow. Why would they take such shortcuts and not do the full job properly

> This is partially my own fault as DS lists the doll as fixed joint only, and they did very generously accommodate my request for loose arm and leg joints. But the head, back, and hip are so stiff it's almost comical. It takes my full strength to turn the head to the side.

AFAIK there seems to be no solution in the industry for easy to move joints that stay still when not moved. Its either you have stiff hard to move joints (good for posing) or loose joints, that flop around (good for play). Not really their fault

> Face, feet, and hands are very detailed and lifelike. But skin detail is nonexistent everywhere else on the doll. Texture when powdered is really not bad though.

Does that mean arms and legs dont have much detail? I saw their clone series and it looked very realistic, even on arms, legs and body area (above and below breasts), I assumed it was the same for the summit series

> The torso and thighs are disproportionately thick compared to her height (it's really not a flattering sculpt imo).

I guess its a matter of taste. I think I wouldn't mind this (I like em a little thicker down below), but maybe you wanted a short and thin build like most asian girls are.

> I think DS was a bit too aggressive with weight reduction, using a hard foam core which is very palpable 1 inch below the silicone. The doll feels quite hard, especially on arrival.

I dont own one (I own exactly 0 dolls), but I think they maybe shouldve kept some weight. I heard these dolls use a harder silicone (or is that clone series only?) so a harder silicone and loats of foam makes a hard doll. I can imagine it would be tough like a plastic manniquin in shopping malls.

> External LH lacks detail and is too far anterior (impossible to use from behind). The vaginal canal is also angled anterior toward the umbilicus, further exacerbating the placement issue.

Seems like very few companies are willing to get this right. Most companies, especially the Chineses ones focus on unrealistic LHP, and focus instead of making it easy to use in missionary. But in doing so, they ruin the realistic aesthetics, and also make it difficult to do it from behind...

> Vaginal canal is inexplicably lined by the same harder silicone used for most of the doll body, with a texture I can only describe as being similar to rubber turf shoe soles. It's a truly baffling design decision.

Holy smokes. I'm not sure if thats really exaggerated, but either way, that sounds really bad. That would be like f*king a PVC pipe. Can you actually use it and it feels good-enough? Or is it uncompletely usable, maybe even hurts?

>Breasts feel like a stress ball.

Always had a feeling that would be the case. Hard silicone + no gel (why do Chinese companies not put gel??? They have surprassed the US in almost every aspect of dolls, except the LHP and the breasts, and RealDoll has been adding gels for so long). What about the butt though?
You truly have contributed a lot of knowledge to the doll community and I know lots of us are thankful for the sacrifice you've made in buying one of these. Hope you at least got your money's worth

Despite all these flaws, do you still think that your purchase was worth it? And what would you give advice to other people thinking of getting one of these? (Personally I'm not jumping the gun because of this review, but also since this is their 1st gen product of a kind. They'll fix this eventually in their next generations).

Seems like yet again there is no solid-almost-perfect option out there. Manufacturers just aren't there yet. The again, smartphones aren't also there yet either since they are still tackling the problem of hole punch front cameras or notches. But smartphone companies can solve this in <5 years. Doll manufacturers seem content on doing a botched job even though they can easily solve most of these problems quickly in under <1 year, with a little extra effort spent on manufacturing. But $$$. I think that those wanting the best bang-for-buck, highest quality option, should wait. I know I'm waiting.

Also is there a hole in the upper back? I know the clone series has them, and its kind of an immersion killer for me. They make these almost realistic dolls but theres a hole in the back that ruins the illusion. They just dont show it in the photos, but I've seen lots of them on the Chinse forum

ricric
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ricric »

hello
maxwell3014 wrote:The implanted hair just stops halfway down the back of the head (disappointing considering the expense).
I read other reviews but they did not mention this flaw. Can owners of summit dolls comment on this?

Chinese Dolls
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Chinese Dolls »

DS dolls are really expensive even in China, but as you say they are really look great
Does anyone want a Chinese Face doll ?

jazzman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jazzman »

Any word on DS offering this body as a stand alone option to fit its other heads?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

The whole point of DS Summit is that they are All In One without a neck joint so it's one head per one doll. No head-swopping. Photographically very effective.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Sex-Doll-Lover
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Sex-Doll-Lover »

jazzman wrote:Any word on DS offering this body as a stand alone option to fit its other heads?
No. But, they will probably release an european version of this doll.

Seelendieb
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Seelendieb »

Factory foto time :lol: :
Attachments
2381_32.jpg
2381_32.jpg (104.42 KiB) Viewed 1583 times
2381_32.jpeg
2381_32.jpeg (85.11 KiB) Viewed 1583 times
2381_31.jpg
2381_31.jpg (86.24 KiB) Viewed 1583 times
2381_30.jpg
2381_30.jpg (86.59 KiB) Viewed 1583 times
2381_24.jpg
2381_24.jpg (90.45 KiB) Viewed 1583 times
2381_23.jpg
2381_23.jpg (86.58 KiB) Viewed 1583 times
2381_22.jpg
2381_22.jpg (69.03 KiB) Viewed 1583 times
2381_21.jpg
2381_21.jpg (70.71 KiB) Viewed 1583 times

ricric
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ricric »

Seelendieb wrote:Factory foto time :lol: :
Does she have the detailed texture & body make-up ? It is not apparent on the pictures.

Seelendieb
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Seelendieb »

Yes every summit have that.

ricric
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ricric »

wait!
you ordered he in september and you just received the picture from factory?

INFORMATIONS