https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

1:6 boats, where to find?

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Kim
Doll
Doll
Location: in the Netherlands with my GF Juliana, my twinsister Erika, Alexa and EBF

Re: 1:6 boats, where to find?

Post by Kim »

Maybe Lexi is the divorce Phicen?
Iris Beldam wrote:Just for Laughs:

"Hey Mary, what do you want as a Christmas present, another Barbie? There are new models, Barbie Princess, Barbie Doctor, Barbie hairdresser ... choose the one you want."
- I want Barbie Divorce
"Barbie Divorce ??? but it doesn't exist?"
- Yes, Yes, she's the one with Ken's motorcycle, Ken's car, Ken's house, Ken's plane, Ken's horse ... :roll:
I have a dollalbum, with loads of nice pics. My twinsister Erika has her own album, which also has some pics of me hanging out with her. We have our own thread where we post our pics. Stop by and say Hi!

Don't forget to take a look at my girlfriend Juliana.

My Lexi visits lots of places. Allison is featuring in her travels. Allison has her own thread too.

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

Wow, that's wonderful boat. I hope you get all modifications done and I hope it floats.
Keira will be jealous. I'm already jealous. :(

Phicen divorce?
:haha4:
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

Kim
Doll
Doll
Location: in the Netherlands with my GF Juliana, my twinsister Erika, Alexa and EBF

Post by Kim »

I'm pretty sure it won't float as it is. It's a decorative boat, and close inspection revealed a crack at the bow (where the bow meets the bottom). So now we've done the first (attempt at a) modification: we've put silicon glue at the inside between the bow, the sides and the bottom. We'll see how it pans out.

But even if it doesn't float it's prett cool :)
I have a dollalbum, with loads of nice pics. My twinsister Erika has her own album, which also has some pics of me hanging out with her. We have our own thread where we post our pics. Stop by and say Hi!

My Lexi visits lots of places. Allison is featuring in her travels. Allison has her own thread too.

Kim
Doll
Doll

Post by Kim »

It floats! Or at least it doesn't sink rightaway :)

With spraypaint we've put matt varnish on the outside (which is probably not correct english, but I hope you all understand it). We did this mainly to prevent the paint to be washed off.

After it dried, we put it to the test in our bath.
IMG_3554p.jpg
IMG_3554p.jpg (192.57 KiB) Viewed 418 times
It's not completely watertight though :( In above picture you can see a dark spot in the middle, that's gotten damp. Can be seen better in the pic below. We couldn't get the silicone below the frame. There must be a crack there.
IMG_3555p.jpg
IMG_3555p.jpg (200.98 KiB) Viewed 418 times
At the stern (that's at the right side of the picture) there were also a few damp spots. Bit weird that some of them are a bit away from where the boards meet :?
IMG_3556p.jpg
IMG_3556p.jpg (205.11 KiB) Viewed 418 times
It's looking pretty good so far :D It may need some further waterproofing. But for short photoshoots it's already OK-ish, I think :?

Mitsu Kojima
Doll
Doll

Post by Mitsu Kojima »

Now we have to name it because all boats are like dolls: they have a name.
By superstition, it will be necessary to avoid "Titanic" or "Costa Concordia" :mrgreen:

Kim
Doll
Doll

Post by Kim »

It's just a rowing boat :? Do they usually name them :?

But it's a nice thought :thumbs_up:

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

don't forget to tell lexi to break a bottle of booze on the bow.

carly snugglemore

Kim
Doll
Doll

Post by Kim »

I guess we got to make sure that Allison stays away from that botlle.
Although she seems to be in progress :?

Wolferich
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Wolferich »

Which brings us back to the Jägermeister.
Have a nice day or night.

Wolferich M. Mf.

Büchsenmacher MK. XI

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustinBridou »

carlys_guy wrote:don't forget to tell lexi to break a bottle of booze on the bow.

carly snugglemore
but, that Lexi don't throw the bottle too hard :wink:
(from "Le petit baigneur" movie) :haha4:
ImageJustinBridou & familyImage
Iris & Mitsu - OR138, Nolwenn, Liz, Canelle & Cléo - Deluxe/Teddy babes, Vanille - Valentina Girl,Evelyne - Textile doll, The army of minis - because size don't care!

Virgin_Doll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Virgin_Doll »

I don't think rowboats are given names ... but there are probably always exceptions.
I hope you get your rowboat waterproof ... maybe at the bottom and up to a few centimeters above the water level, apply a thicker layer of varnish as I know from my professional experience in the furniture industry that varnishes resist water. But normally one always first place pore filler before varnishing and one must try to bridge the gaps.

By the way, I must also congratulate you on the purchase of your motorcycle Kim :thumbs_up:
With Lucy and Lissie my SH165+ http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=76385
With Maja and Sarah my DH168 https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 59&t=89453
With mini Dolls
Image LUCY Image LISSIE Image MAJA Image SARAH

Virgin_Doll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Virgin_Doll »

First and foremost I would like to apologize for using your rubric for the next thing I want to share Kim :lol:

JustinBridou I think your schwimmwagen is the bomb, I didn't know these models could float.
Below some pictures of different schwimmwagens in the Mosel - Germany that I once witnessed in 1998.

Since then I have never been able to witness such a beautiful spectacle.

IMG_20201001_0001.jpg
IMG_20201001_0001.jpg (464.7 KiB) Viewed 389 times
IMG_20201001_0002.jpg
IMG_20201001_0002.jpg (468.14 KiB) Viewed 389 times
IMG_20201001_0003-02.jpg
IMG_20201001_0003-02.jpg (734.37 KiB) Viewed 389 times
These are just some of the photos I am posting here
With Lucy and Lissie my SH165+ http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=76385
With Maja and Sarah my DH168 https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 59&t=89453
With mini Dolls
Image LUCY Image LISSIE Image MAJA Image SARAH

Kim
Doll
Doll

Post by Kim »

Virgin_Doll wrote:I don't think rowboats are given names ... but there are probably always exceptions.
I hope you get your rowboat waterproof ... maybe at the bottom and up to a few centimeters above the water level, apply a thicker layer of varnish as I know from my professional experience in the furniture industry that varnishes resist water. But normally one always first place pore filler before varnishing and one must try to bridge the gaps.

By the way, I must also congratulate you on the purchase of your motorcycle Kim :thumbs_up:
Tnx!

We were thinking pretty much the same thing about the boat.
Virgin_Doll wrote:First and foremost I would like to apologize for using your rubric for the next thing I want to share Kim :lol:
That's OK. This is just a general thread for info about boats, besides that I already expanded it to motorcycles.
Now if it was Lexi's thread, I might object. That one is about Lexi.
Also I'm a bit infamous for derailing topics myself :oops: If Hanna was still posting, by now we'd probably be talking about dragons or something like that.

JustinBridou I think your schwimmwagen is the bomb, I didn't know these models could float.
Below some pictures of different schwimmwagens in the Mosel - Germany that I once witnessed in 1998.

Since then I have never been able to witness such a beautiful spectacle.
That's quite a sight :!:

After Justin posted the Schwimmwagen, I looked for it, and Dragon has/had a model of it. Which can still be found on Ebay.

Well, whaddayaknow. I'm already talking about dragons :haha2:

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustinBridou »

There is another car/boat model that Lexi might like, but which to my knowledge has never been made in a scale model (and that's a shame):

the Amphicar model 770

I saw one recently in a documentary on Arte, which was sailing on the Moselle. The video is still available for a few days, watch from 15'40 ":
Amphicar on Mosel river in French or in German
It's by far less military and more elegant than the Schwimmwagen.

If I well remember, there is also one presented on a "Pawn Stars" episode, and another on "Top Gear".
ImageJustinBridou & familyImage
Iris & Mitsu - OR138, Nolwenn, Liz, Canelle & Cléo - Deluxe/Teddy babes, Vanille - Valentina Girl,Evelyne - Textile doll, The army of minis - because size don't care!

EBF
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by EBF »

That is quite cool.I'm sure she'd like it. But I think it's good there's no scale model of it. Kim and Lexi are getting a bit out of control. I think I may need a new rule for them.

I did see that Pawn Stars episode.
There may have been one on Wheeler Dealers as well.
I have two AI Neo Yuki dolls: Erika and Kim Ishino. They've got their own thread in the 4Woods forum.
Kim has a girlfriend: Erika Juliana Clark, she's got her own thread in the Yourdoll forum.
And then there is Alexandra Seizinger, who also has her own album and thread.

Lexi (a Phicen/TBleague doll) likes to travel.

INFORMATIONS