sexyrealsexdolls.com

Removing data from image file

Need some help in finding your way around TDF? Want to know the short cuts? BBCode support? Using images in your posts? It's all here.
browndoll
Active Poster
Active Poster

Removing data from image file

Post by browndoll »

Anyone know what I need to do to remove upload info in the images I attach? I just tried and had to delete my thread. I realized it gives my computer info and a whole bunch of other stuff. For example, if I open the image and right click properties, some of the info shows up- such as what camera was used, location, etc. Help please :)

MattUK

Re: Removing data from image file

Post by MattUK »

This seems to remove pretty much everything:

https://www.rlvision.com/exif/about.php

You can only do one photo at a time without paying though. Everything else I've tried, though it may seem to work, has always left at least some stuff behind that certain software can still read. As far as I can see this nukes everything though.

browndoll
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by browndoll »

Thank you MattUK. Is it safe to pay for this? I wont mind, as long as its not a rip off.

MattUK

Post by MattUK »

Can't comment as I haven't paid for it, I use it all the time though. My photosets are never huge so don't mind doing them one at a time.

If you're on Windows then you can do this:

1. Right-click an image in Windows explorer (or select multiple images first and right-click them).

2. Select "Properties".

3. Click the "Details" tab in the pop-up.

4. Click the "Remove Properties and Personal Information" link at the bottom.

5. Click "Remove the following properties from this file".

6. Tick the boxes for what you want to remove, or click "Select All" at the bottom, then OK this.

The above is for Windows 7. I'd guess it's not exactly the same for Windows 10, but hopefully similar.

This will remove a lot of the data, or even most of it, but like I said it won't remove absolutely everything. But it may remove enough for your needs.

browndoll
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by browndoll »

I paid for it, was just around 20. Does the job well, takes less than 10 seconds. Thanks for the link.

INFORMATIONS