www.wmdolls.com

Quality of Linkooer dolls

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
mark123
Active Poster
Active Poster

Quality of Linkooer dolls

Post by mark123 »

I saw the linkooer store:

https://www.aliexpress.com/store/507400 ... 33007980.0

which seems to be very popular, with a wide range of TPE dolls and has very good feedback, such as:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/3303560 ... 5392%23310

However, has anyone tried Linkooer? If so, what is the real quality of its dolls?

Is Linkooer legit, or is it a scam like others on Aliexpress? Though the owner is really responsive when messenging him

Nouchi
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Quality of Linkooer dolls

Post by Nouchi »

There are no brand on Ali, only stores who sell dolls more or less legit and a store can be provide by different factories.

I would not buy from this store because most reviews are fake.
In 14 monthes of existence they sold thousands of dolls ?
More than 300 / month ? C'mon 8O 8O
Sometimes you can count more than 20 feedback the same day...

2nd i would never buy from a seller who propose the same doll in different heights.

:glou:
Sans-titre-1.jpg
Sans-titre-1.jpg (101.83 KiB) Viewed 5566 times

Onyxx
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Onyxx »

On some models, the heads look like the originals but on closer inspection they are different...

mark123
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by mark123 »

Onyxx wrote:On some models, the heads look like the originals but on closer inspection they are different...
Have you tried some of the linkooer models?

And when you said "the heads look like the originals", what do you mean for the "originals"?

Onyxx
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Onyxx »

mark123 wrote:
Onyxx wrote:On some models, the heads look like the originals but on closer inspection they are different...
Have you tried some of the linkooer models?

And when you said "the heads look like the originals", what do you mean for the "originals"?
No, I have not tried these models.

By "originals" I am referring to the WM brand.

The_Doll_Guy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by The_Doll_Guy »

I gave linkooer a try, the doll I'm selling is one of theirs. The quality seems very good, I'm upset I have to sell her :(

nooneknows

Post by nooneknows »

This one is theWM 163.

And this one is the 6Ye 163.

Since they use other companies' pictures they are probably cheap copies using poor quality materials. Buyer beware.
BCD's Newly Wed Guide
Indigo20's TPE care
hansdampf21 TPE care
Do you need oil?
The Doll Guide - (Under Construction)

Nyoko - Elsa 165 XXL
(Ordered Oct. 21 2020 - Delivered Jan. 21 2021)
"I see a pair of thick weighty breasts and all logic flies out the window."

mark123
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by mark123 »

nooneknows wrote:This one is theWM 163.

Since they use other companies' pictures they are probably cheap copies using poor quality materials. Buyer beware.
I don't get it...... if you make a cheap copy of another brand, why would you also steal the photo of that brand? This would be a dead giveaway that you are copying, and you will lose all credibility that you have!

No-one will believe that your doll will look like the doll in the picture and quality matching the one in the picture then.

I reckon what linkooer should do is to also put real factory photos of their product on the product page, in order to give potential idea a better idea of how the doll will look!

The_Doll_Guy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by The_Doll_Guy »

My doll looked exactly like the factory image, and they send you a picture of your doll before it’s shipped out. They are very nice. I’m new to the doll scene but they seem to be good quality.

mark123
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by mark123 »

Chefguy wrote:My doll looked exactly like the factory image, and they send you a picture of your doll before it’s shipped out. They are very nice. I’m new to the doll scene but they seem to be good quality.
Ah I see.... will you be able to pm me some photos of how they look?

thx!

IceMasterPT
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by IceMasterPT »

I am also interested in knowing a little bit more about that store.
Right now they seem to be one of the highest ranked doll stores in Ali Express, but i cannot find any information \ reviews (beside the AI Generated ones from their store) or unboxing videos from that store.

I am thinking about ordering a 450€ 1.4m doll from them, but at the same time i am scared of getting scammed, and since they have EU Warehouses, i will avoid import tax, which is good.

There are other obscure "brands" on aliexpress that sell a bit expensive but have lower "reputation" or send from china (Which will imply import tax), so this Linkooer shop seems to be a good chance.

You could also point me to a similar (Legit) doll shop that sends direcly from EU, Aliexpress or not.

Thank yous

BuilderOfCastles

Post by BuilderOfCastles »

mark123 wrote:
nooneknows wrote:This one is theWM 163.

I don't get it...... if you make a cheap copy of another brand, why would you also steal the photo of that brand? This would be a dead giveaway that you are copying, and you will lose all credibility that you have!

No-one will believe that your doll will look like the doll in the picture and quality matching the one in the picture then.

I reckon what linkooer should do is to also put real factory photos of their product on the product page, in order to give potential idea a better idea of how the doll will look!

This is China in a nutshell.

Brand loyalty is something that is just now occurring in China.
Walk down any street in the shopping district and you will see multiple copies of any big name shoe brand. With almost identical logos and using the original pictures as they please.

(i believe it was) Michael Jordan tried to sue a Chinese company for using his photo without his permission (blatantly copied/stolen) and the Chinese govern-cement said he has no ownership of his likeness and that there is no copyright laws to sue under.

Further, companies come and go so quick...

As in, entire stores disappearing as the inspector was seen coming.

But really, any manufacturing facility may be here today, gone tomorrow.
You could say Sino, WM, 6Ye are all going very much against the grain standing behind their products and improving them.

IceMasterPT
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by IceMasterPT »

I just placed an order on Linkooer for a 1.4m ~30kg doll, it costed me around 500€ (i dont know how much in dolars, but it would be around 600-650? , i dont know the conversion rate)

THEY immediately sent me a message claiming the doll will start production (which i dont know if its true or not) and they asked me some basic questions on doll customization, like: Skin color, size of boob.

they also warned me that because of covid, they will sent it to Portugal via Germany to bypass customs, but they will have to send to Germany first from china, and they told me the whole process would take around 1 to 2 month.

So, to know if this is a scam or not, whenever (if ever) i recieve the doll, i will do a small review of it, and post here, and then we can determine if they are a scam or not (I still dont know, i just ordered it :P )

ForeShadow
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by ForeShadow »

Can you post pictures of your doll vs the ones on the Linkooer website?
Can you discuss about the doll a bit :)

WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by WM dolls »

The Linkoor was one of most notorious and anarchistic of the counterfeit maker

They shamless pirarted WM iamges and make a lot fake and shoddy similar WM dolls
that entrap and harm the interests of consumers

WM never tolerate their despicable practices and began a suit in local court at June

INFORMATIONS