www.freelovedollhouse.com

Let's do this: Sino 161 CM

FreeLoveDollHouse provides customized customer service to meet customer needs and our work purpose is help customers find the most suitable companion doll! Choose us, you can get the fastest and professional service, and we only sell quality physical dolls, so you can have more peace of mind. All of our beautiful dolls are fully custom made and you can choose the options according to your own preferences. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. We not only provide physical dolls, we also provide corresponding clothing and configuration for dolls.https://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
persontheguy

Let's do this: Sino 161 CM

Post by persontheguy »

So I actually ordered this a little while ago but it takes like 30+ business days for the factory to produce it, not to mention the shipping, so its not super late. I don't want to give my whole life story, but a highlight reel of my love life would be awesome while simultaneously, it could be described as 'chronically single malaise'. It wasn't getting better, so I thought 'Hey, lets try something that works on my time frame' for a while, maybe it might even help out in the long run once I have certain needs met.

So I went to Mon Amour Toujours and ordered up a Sino 161 cm. I'll provide a few fully clothed pics when it comes in, as well as document it in depth when it arrives. For right now, here is an overview of what has happened so far:

- Don Delano is a super friendly dude who responds very quickly to questions. Periodically there'll be a day when he takes two or three days to respond, but he acknowledges it when those happen and they're the exception and not the rule. Very great customer service!

- It takes a while to sift through the options for things you want. I wanted one with a silicone doll that was full sized, not super giant boobs(but still nice size) and had a gentle smile. I wound up on the Sino 161cm, but that was after some searching and honestly, if I could have customized it, it would look slightly different. But who cares? Its super, its great and if I got the 'perfect' doll who's to say that my tastes wouldn't change in the future? I used to love hockey, now I'm kinda bored with it after detoxing due to corona. Still though, I wish more faces didn't look like they were on sedatives. I just don't get it.

- The Reddit for these is super helpful. Go there
Signatures are overrated.

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Let's do this: Sino 161 CM

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

Wow! Thank you so much for taking time to share your experience so far :D
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

persontheguy

Post by persontheguy »

Hey Don,
This is gonna sound like a strange request, but I had heard that you were a psychiatrist and sociologist - do you know of any literature surrounding doll owners in the scholarly community? I'd like to see any if it exists. Thank you!

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

persontheguy wrote:Hey Don,
This is gonna sound like a strange request, but I had heard that you were a psychiatrist and sociologist - do you know of any literature surrounding doll owners in the scholarly community? I'd like to see any if it exists. Thank you!
I have my BA in psychology and will finish my MA is sociology in Dec. As for current research there is no studies published at this time. I'm still working on several studies of mine to publish but it doesn't look like those will be ready till next year.
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

denchai

Post by denchai »

MonAmour wrote:
persontheguy wrote:Hey Don,
I have my BA in psychology and will finish my MA is sociology in Dec. As for current research there is no studies published at this time. I'm still working on several studies of mine to publish but it doesn't look like those will be ready till next year.
Wow, I just know that you are a psychologist. I want to know how peoples think about sex doll, too (compare between owners and the other peoples). :wink:

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

denchai wrote:
Wow, I just know that you are a psychologist. I want to know how peoples think about sex doll, too (compare between owners and the other peoples). :wink:
Certainly lots of research options here. Yeah, I'm hoping more studies like that start showing up soon.

persontheguy

Post by persontheguy »

Hey, my doll is in the shop, created like a month ahead of schedule. Me and Don are hammering out a few last minute details, but I'm pleasantly surprised. Now all it has to do is get through customs during this epidemic. Ha ha!

I included a few pictures as proof, but no nudes. Its my woman, bitches. Her skin is more pale than I thought, but I'm not opposed to that. I asked for the skin tone and honestly, its the skin tone of most girls I've dated. Apparently the photos are paler than they appear in reality, as the HD photos and video require good lighting?
Ai_0.PNG
Ai_0.PNG (714.52 KiB) Viewed 2515 times
Ai_1.PNG
Ai_1.PNG (691.81 KiB) Viewed 2515 times

persontheguy

Post by persontheguy »

By the way Don, if you want me to contribute my experience to your research, I'd be more than happy to. Anonymously, but I actually know a modest amount about psychology and human relationships, I might be able to provide some sort of insight. PM me or email me if you wish to have an interview or whatever?

BuilderOfCastles

Post by BuilderOfCastles »

Congratulations on a top line 3D waifu.
I hope you really love her.

MonAmour wrote: Certainly lots of research options here. Yeah, I'm hoping more studies like that start showing up soon.

I would like to ask you about the categories you are forming that doll lovers fit into.
My list is like
  1. People, the type to have imaginary friends, can dream easily and are usually hopeless romantics.
  2. People who don't think poorly about using sex toys. Dolls are just a big sex toy.

Other groupings of people seem to abhor sex dolls, or the other camp, sex dolls are just not for them.
Puritanical bent... who believe hetero only to make babies, and are just appalled by sex dolls (could be closet doll lovers)
And then there is group of guys who could always get a girl, and dolls just doesn't cross their mind. (no need and no desire)

So what have you found?

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

She is beautiful! Don, when you publish your studies, I would be very interested in reading them. :)
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

persontheguy wrote:By the way Don, if you want me to contribute my experience to your research, I'd be more than happy to. Anonymously, but I actually know a modest amount about psychology and human relationships, I might be able to provide some sort of insight. PM me or email me if you wish to have an interview or whatever?
Thank you! I'll keep you posted.
Docsgirl82 wrote:She is beautiful! Don, when you publish your studies, I would be very interested in reading them. :)
I'll share them here when that time comes. I have to get my thesis written and graduate before I can take that step; I'll be graduating in Dec,

persontheguy

Post by persontheguy »

My 161cm Sino arrived today wayyyyyyy ahead of schedule. I wasn't prepared in fact. Everything was in good condition and I confirm that Don handled everything expertly.
Watch out for Fedex though. They didn't even leave it the right side up on my porch. Still, everything is in good shape with no obvious damage.

persontheguy

Post by persontheguy »

Oh hey Don, quick question - the toes are webbed on this. I don't care, but is that normal? Thanks!

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

persontheguy wrote:Oh hey Don, quick question - the toes are webbed on this. I don't care, but is that normal? Thanks!
Yes, that's normal :D

persontheguy

Post by persontheguy »

Hey friend, let me bother you again. So I haven't powdered Ai yet, but I plan to do so soon, probably this weekend or thereabouts. Until then, the hair sticks to the doll something awful, and frankly this wig will go bald within a few months' time at this rate.

I'm going to use a wig cap to try to keep the wig in position, but powdering and wig caps will only do so much. Do you have access to Sino to purchase more wigs?

If not, do you know a good source of wigs that are doll safe? Thanks Don!

PS Do you still sell that stain removal cream? I don't need it, but I did wipe off a black smudge from the wig already.

INFORMATIONS