climaxdoll.

My new Wet Dream 53lb 48 inch hip toy is all I ever needed!

Torso Only Dolls without limbs, and other partials, could be any simulated body part targeted at fetishes or simply to use as a masturbation toy.
GOHAN1998
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: My new Wet Dream 53lb 48 inch hip toy is all I ever needed!

Post by GOHAN1998 »

Supramax wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:33 pm FYI products from Secretlovetoyz come direct from China. Carlos is in Florida but the delivery was to me from factory in China.

I really wouldn't worry until Week 5.
Also - UPS is the best shipping for these kind of products to the USA. You may not be getting UPS unless requested. DHL & FedEx are slow as fuck
Copy. Since its from China that definitely makes more sense. Hopefully I’m just overreacting, communication could be much better though. I’ll keep you guys updated, thank you supramax for all the info and transparency :)

TheDetective

Post by TheDetective »

Supramax wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:33 pm FYI products from Secretlovetoyz come direct from China. Carlos is in Florida but the delivery was to me from factory in China.

Also - UPS is the best shipping for these kind of products to the USA. You may not be getting UPS unless requested. DHL & FedEx are slow as fuck
I live up North in Canada, so I have to believe in Canada post.

TheDetective

Post by TheDetective »

I’ve also got a question about Carlos. Does his phone number work still? Because I’ve been trying to call him to just make sure that the payments been pushed through as my bank says it’s authorized, but the emails still frozen on awaiting payment. And when I tried to pay I’m having it sent to a PO Box address than my home address and the payment processor threw a shit fit. So I just want to make sure about it with him.

secondaryfunction
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by secondaryfunction »

Since we're already on the topic of the 25in Fantasia, is there a care guide for it around? All I know is that it's made of TPE, but past that I'm a little lost on how to maintain it, and I want to make sure she lasts!

Supramax
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Supramax »

secondaryfunction wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:25 pm Since we're already on the topic of the 25in Fantasia, is there a care guide for it around? All I know is that it's made of TPE, but past that I'm a little lost on how to maintain it, and I want to make sure she lasts!
For my wet dream here is what I did (and things I should not have done) to make it last. Now Fantasia is 30 lbs heavier - so best of luck - but the material is the same.

Cleaning the tunnels (very important after use) I used a plastic sports bottle- one with the squirting cap. Fill with warm water and a little bit of mouthwash, then flush out both tunnels several times. Use fingers or some kind of tool wrapped in sarran wrap to gently scrub inside. You need to do this every use or mold will grow and give you problems on your Wang. Try your best to air dry tunnels, but keeping them bacteria free is the most important thing.

Washing- Best results & ease would be getting a detachable shower head. Also some kind of platform that can go in the shower or bathtub would be helpful for lifting. Wash with warm water and a moisture rich body wash in the tub or shower. pat dry with clean towel... softer the better-

Powder. After washing powdering must be done. When unpowdered Lint will cling to the TPE and wont feel good at all.
Take a regular clean sock and fill it with 50% cornstarch and 50% baby powder and tie it shut. (think like a Rosen bag a baseball pitcher would use) Using a sock is the most efficient and clean way to apply powder. When not it use - store your powder sock in a plastic bag. Pat the sock all over the surface with one hand, and work in to smooth it out with your free hand on every exterior surface (not inside the tunnels). This task sounds tedious, but is actually quite enjoyable. Keep patting the sock on the surface and rub/spank/smooth out your toy. Thickness of the sock material will determine how generous the powder comes out, so medium thickness worked best for me. This can be messy if you just pour powder out of the container, and be a lot less accurate in the creases of the toy and I found the best mix is cornstarch and baby powder. The sock is the best way to achieve a smooth TPE surface. A fleece blanket (my wet dream came with one) is a good place to apply the powder on. Then when finished, you can rub the blanket on the toy to knock off excess powder.

Oil. Every 2 or 3 washes you want to apply baby oil and let it soak in for 30 minutes. Keeps the TPE moist and hydrated like new. Also, baby oil is the only hope your really have to get stubborn dirt or stains off the surface that Washing won't.
Be careful here if you do this part in the bathtub- you might slip on your next shower. I have read a few different oiling methods, but I would just wash it as I mentioned above, then oil it, let it soak in, then just rinse it off, dry, and then powder. Also - sometimes if you get a spot of dirt, you can do a spot cleaning with oil, it works the best. You can actually use your finger nails to really work on scrubbing a dirty spot out with baby oil.

DO NOT leave colored clothing on or even touching the TPE while storing.. Always make sure your hands are clean before touching. Make sure your bedsheets, carpet, or what ever surface you play on is clean. Do not let dirt set into the surface. Keep clean, or regret it later- especially if you have the lighter skin tones. Keep the tunnels sanitary & dry between uses or really regret it later. Some people use condoms on their toys to be extra safe, or to not have to worry so hard about washing the tunnels every time. Seriously, prolonged unsanitary tunnels WILL give you prolonged skin problems where you least want them.

secondaryfunction
Apprentice
Apprentice

Supramax wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 10:21 pm
secondaryfunction wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:25 pm Since we're already on the topic of the 25in Fantasia, is there a care guide for it around? All I know is that it's made of TPE, but past that I'm a little lost on how to maintain it, and I want to make sure she lasts!
For my wet dream here is what I did (and things I should not have done) to make it last. Now Fantasia is 30 lbs heavier - so best of luck - but the material is the same.

Cleaning the tunnels (very important after use) I used a plastic sports bottle- one with the squirting cap. Fill with warm water and a little bit of mouthwash, then flush out both tunnels several times. Use fingers or some kind of tool wrapped in sarran wrap to gently scrub inside. You need to do this every use or mold will grow and give you problems on your Wang. Try your best to air dry tunnels, but keeping them bacteria free is the most important thing.

Washing- Best results & ease would be getting a detachable shower head. Also some kind of platform that can go in the shower or bathtub would be helpful for lifting. Wash with warm water and a moisture rich body wash in the tub or shower. pat dry with clean towel... softer the better-

Powder. After washing powdering must be done. When unpowdered Lint will cling to the TPE and wont feel good at all.
Take a regular clean sock and fill it with 50% cornstarch and 50% baby powder and tie it shut. (think like a Rosen bag a baseball pitcher would use) Using a sock is the most efficient and clean way to apply powder. When not it use - store your powder sock in a plastic bag. Pat the sock all over the surface with one hand, and work in to smooth it out with your free hand on every exterior surface (not inside the tunnels). This task sounds tedious, but is actually quite enjoyable. Keep patting the sock on the surface and rub/spank/smooth out your toy. Thickness of the sock material will determine how generous the powder comes out, so medium thickness worked best for me. This can be messy if you just pour powder out of the container, and be a lot less accurate in the creases of the toy and I found the best mix is cornstarch and baby powder. The sock is the best way to achieve a smooth TPE surface. A fleece blanket (my wet dream came with one) is a good place to apply the powder on. Then when finished, you can rub the blanket on the toy to knock off excess powder.

Oil. Every 2 or 3 washes you want to apply baby oil and let it soak in for 30 minutes. Keeps the TPE moist and hydrated like new. Also, baby oil is the only hope your really have to get stubborn dirt or stains off the surface that Washing won't.
Be careful here if you do this part in the bathtub- you might slip on your next shower. I have read a few different oiling methods, but I would just wash it as I mentioned above, then oil it, let it soak in, then just rinse it off, dry, and then powder. Also - sometimes if you get a spot of dirt, you can do a spot cleaning with oil, it works the best. You can actually use your finger nails to really work on scrubbing a dirty spot out with baby oil.

DO NOT leave colored clothing on or even touching the TPE while storing.. Always make sure your hands are clean before touching. Make sure your bedsheets, carpet, or what ever surface you play on is clean. Do not let dirt set into the surface. Keep clean, or regret it later- especially if you have the lighter skin tones. Keep the tunnels sanitary & dry between uses or really regret it later. Some people use condoms on their toys to be extra safe, or to not have to worry so hard about washing the tunnels every time. Seriously, prolonged unsanitary tunnels WILL give you prolonged skin problems where you least want them.
Thank you for this writeup! A couple questions
-Is leaving paper towels in the holes a good way of making sure they dry properly after cleaning?
-What surface/place do you store your toy in/on? My idea is a corner in my closet on a white towel.
-Is it worth keeping TPE glue around in case something ends up tearing/breaking?
-Are powdered lubes that mix with water okay for use on TPE? (Specifically J-Lube powder)
-Is powdering and oiling just as important on the inside as it is on the outside?

Supramax
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Supramax »

secondaryfunction wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 12:19 pm

-Is leaving paper towels in the holes a good way of making sure they dry properly after cleaning?
-What surface/place do you store your toy in/on? My idea is a corner in my closet on a white towel.
-Is it worth keeping TPE glue around in case something ends up tearing/breaking?
-Are powdered lubes that mix with water okay for use on TPE? (Specifically J-Lube powder)
-Is powdering and oiling just as important on the inside as it is on the outside?
#1 a sturdy paper towel would soak up excess water well - but wouldn't leave it in too long. Fantasia is bigger; so this wasn't possible for me.
Jamming a paper towel in might be tricky & wouldn't want to stretch out tunnels any more than nessary.
#2 A fleece blanket is an important and good wrap. I kept mine wrapped a blanket in the box it came in at first - then I used a hockey bag with wheels.
#3 I never used TPE glue So IDK. I was very rough with the wet dream and it never ripped anywhere.
#4 I never heard of powdered lube... but I would think water based is the best lube on TPE.
#5 Never powder in the holes- powder plus lube or wetness equals cake. only powder outer surfaces so they feel smooth. Oil is probably good for the tunnels - just rinse & well after a good soak in some oil.

#6 HOPE YOU GET YOUR FANTASIA SOON - WE NEED A GOOD REVIEW... IT'S BEEN AWHILE!

secondaryfunction
Apprentice
Apprentice

Supramax wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 8:47 pm

#1 a sturdy paper towel would soak up excess water well - but wouldn't leave it in too long. Fantasia is bigger; so this wasn't possible for me.
Jamming a paper towel in might be tricky & wouldn't want to stretch out tunnels any more than nessary.
#2 A fleece blanket is an important and good wrap. I kept mine wrapped a blanket in the box it came in at first - then I used a hockey bag with wheels.
#3 I never used TPE glue So IDK. I was very rough with the wet dream and it never ripped anywhere.
#4 I never heard of powdered lube... but I would think water based is the best lube on TPE.
#5 Never powder in the holes- powder plus lube or wetness equals cake. only powder outer surfaces so they feel smooth. Oil is probably good for the tunnels - just rinse & well after a good soak in some oil.

Thanks again dude! I'll let this thread know the instant I get it, or might just make a new post lol.

GOHAN1998
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by GOHAN1998 »

Supramax wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 8:47 pm

Wow thank you for the thorough cleaning guide! I’ll make sure I follow the steps when I get my wet dream I know I was told not to worry until week 5. It is currently day 31, week 5 in about 4 days still no word or update from secretlovetoyz whatsoever so not the most confident right now but I guess we’ll see.

TheDetective

Post by TheDetective »

I’m having small issues with my experience so far in just ordering the dam thing. I’ve never done an international money transfer before as it’s not something that’s common anymore. I believe that I’ve filled out all the information correctly and sent the correct amount in CAD to compensate for the USD value. And it’s been two weeks and Carlos has yet to receive the money unfortunately. If there’s anyone here whos had to do this before could you lend a man a hand?

GOHAN1998
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by GOHAN1998 »

TheDetective wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:36 pm Hey GOHAN1998 Please send an update. I recently bought the 25inch fantasia before seeing this website and am in the same boat. I’ve; Called, texted, emailed and no response. But the previous post is giving me hope as well
Hey man I know you asked for an update. So tomorrow makes exactly 6 weeks since I ordered my wet dream with no confirmation or anything, but about an hour ago I received an email saying it was canceled, then Carlos texted me saying he just had to reset my order everything’s good then I received another email saying my status changed to “paid” and “ready for pick up”. Should be here very soon now, no worries at all just takes a while lol

jaceconnors
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by jaceconnors »

GOHAN1998 wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 12:00 pm
TheDetective wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:36 pm Hey GOHAN1998 Please send an update. I recently bought the 25inch fantasia before seeing this website and am in the same boat. I’ve; Called, texted, emailed and no response. But the previous post is giving me hope as well
Hey man I know you asked for an update. So tomorrow makes exactly 6 weeks since I ordered my wet dream with no confirmation or anything, but about an hour ago I received an email saying it was canceled, then Carlos texted me saying he just had to reset my order everything’s good then I received another email saying my status changed to “paid” and “ready for pick up”. Should be here very soon now, no worries at all just takes a while lol
Hope it comes. It's been 5 months for me for an original 25 inch fantasia. I made a thread about it. I didn't see this one before I posted. I was assuming people were getting the wet dream model but it I guess I was wrong. Carlos assured me "it was coming" months ago before he stopped responding. Please update if it comes in.

Monza8

Post by Monza8 »

That is not ok! I bought 2 wet dream, one in 2020 and one in ebony 2021. No problem and 6weeks delivery time to Europe.
But now the Communication is realy difficult. I had question regarding the old fantasia, I am intersting to buy one in ebony. No answer to my email. And I am already a costumer.

MW321

Post by MW321 »

I've been waiting for 3 months now with no responses to my emails except that it changed from awaiting payment to processing

jaceconnors
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by jaceconnors »

MW321 wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 11:56 am I've been waiting for 3 months now with no responses to my emails except that it changed from awaiting payment to processing
I figured other people were in the same situation as me. Did you try contacting through the customer service # on your checkout page? That was the only # that responded to me until they just flat out stopped. I have a screenshot of the # posted in the thread I made about this.

My order went to “paid” within minutes after purchasing. Then a couple days later at 1AM it changed to “processing” where it remains to this day, now 5 months later.

INFORMATIONS