cloudclimax.co.uk

Ex Clone is coming closest approach to human cloning.

We are the official approved DS Doll reseller for the UK and also sell DS Dolls in selected European countries, ( South America & South Africa ). Shop with us confidently & discreetly. Cloud Climax has over 25 years of retail and lingerie experience and are so confident that each product is presented to you with our Cloud Climax logo as a mark of our approval. We also stock premium branded toys & accessories for your all round satisfaction. Website: www.cloudclimax.co.uk
Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Ex Clone is coming closest approach to human cloning.

Post by Cloudclimax »

Few photos from one of our customer orders of Ex Clone Jie.
Best
Paul
Attachments
69EC4D8C-70DA-4557-8A80-6DDDEE61B19A.jpeg
69EC4D8C-70DA-4557-8A80-6DDDEE61B19A.jpeg (713.38 KiB) Viewed 1466 times

Doll Master
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Close but not close enough.

Post by Doll Master »

This doll is freakishly real. You literally cannot tell that it's a doll even on very close examination.

But that is only the visual. The early review said it's made of a noticeably heavier, and harder silicone material.

He concluded that the clone is more of a collector's item or art piece than a sex doll.

That's what I was afraid of. The technology leaps forward, but at the price of quality.

I don't know about you guys, but I have no use for a doll that looks perfect but that doesn't feel right. I need a sex doll. Not a mannequin or waxwork.

Sucks because this would have been the doll to end all my searching...
235658ux90n977xaxf9n8a.jpeg
235658ux90n977xaxf9n8a.jpeg (1.38 MiB) Viewed 1305 times
235702eczocw0cooawapcu.jpg
235702eczocw0cooawapcu.jpg (1.35 MiB) Viewed 1305 times
111111.jpg
111111.jpg (1.39 MiB) Viewed 1408 times
1111.jpeg
1111.jpeg (1.73 MiB) Viewed 1408 times
11.jpg
11.jpg (7.1 MiB) Viewed 1408 times
111.jpeg
111.jpeg (2.03 MiB) Viewed 1408 times
The following is what I really want, "true to life" lower body proportions. Not only that, but proportions of an attractive, healthy, and sexy woman. NOT some bullshit fantasy proportion lower body, and NOT some half assed "hyper realism" bullshit from one of these Chinese doll factories trying to cash in on Japanese buyers.
233535xh80r8paogfmomg0.jpeg
233535xh80r8paogfmomg0.jpeg (2.29 MiB) Viewed 1408 times
233651c3akgy000g3nhjej.jpeg
233651c3akgy000g3nhjej.jpeg (2.45 MiB) Viewed 1408 times

If EX Doll could ever make clones with a softer silicone they would absolutely crush the competition.

Kazuya
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Close but not close enough.

Post by Kazuya »

It depends on what’s important to you in a love doll. I’m on the quest for realism and that’s is top of my list of what I need in a doll, but equally you need to be able to bang the thing when the time comes and my biggest concern with Exdoll clone was that the love hole would be too small it being a DS product. It sounds like they have addressed this but I want to see a review first. I have been so close to buying this doll as this is like 95% of what I am looking for in doll. I just wished they had a few customization options such as detachable head or skin colour. Where did you get this review from Dollmaster?

Doll Master
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Doll Master »

Kazuya wrote:Where did you get this review from Dollmaster?
I got it from the Chinese forum.
https://ymdoll.com/forum.php?mod=forumd ... y=dateline

Kazuya
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Kazuya »

Doll Master wrote:
Kazuya wrote:Where did you get this review from Dollmaster?
You really should edit your post. Why would you quote my entire post with broken attachment links and everything?
Because I couldn’t be arsed. I was surprised anyone would care, but clearly you do enough do whine about it, so I’ve edited it just to satisfy you.

Maneyak

Post by Maneyak »

I wish there were more information and reviews. I hope that Taiwanese guy who makes reviews of dolls can get his hands on one of these Clone series and do an in depth review, that'd really provide a lot of information.

I also agree with DollMaster, if they made this with softer silicone, then they'd easily take over the market. I presume there is a tradeoff between softness and finer skin details, and that one cannot have both.

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

Hi, Doll Master

You wrote: "That's what I was afraid of. The technology leaps forward, but at the price of quality."

That's a sweeping statement, but I take it that you meant quality in terms of the doll's usability as a sex doll. Clearly its quality as a representation of the human form is outstanding and I suspect that not a few people who can afford the entry ticket will be buying an Ex-Clone for photographic purposes, etc. But I accept that that is not what you're looking for.

As far as I can tell, at the current state of the art, if you want high realism with permanence in terms of body details (make-up, veins, etc) it comes at the cost of the softness of the silicone. Look at the XYcolo organic silicone vs their platinum silicone: the former has permanence of detailing but the latter is softer.

I am sure that eventually you'll get the right combination of the two.
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

Doll Master
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Doll Master »

PDutus wrote:I am sure that eventually you'll get the right combination of the two.
Basically what I'm saying is that this is the first doll with truly real proportions.

It's anatomically accurate to a real person down to the millimeter.

In that regard it is unrivaled. But, at the same time, unless it's soft, it's not really a sex doll.

Honestly, I would rather they just used a mold as accurate as the clone, and then made a doll with it that was less visually impressive, but made out of a softer silicone.

I want a clone shaped doll with softness, not really ultra realistic coloring/skin finishing. I don't really care about that, so much.

I mean, you could just turn the lights down, and you wouldn't even really notice all that stuff. :)

If the doll's butt is hard, you're gonna notice that.

elyx

Post by elyx »

Doll Master wrote:I want a clone shaped doll with softness, not really ultra realistic coloring/skin finishing. I don't really care about that, so much.
There are older people that even though they do have sex with the doll, it probably happens once or twice a week. So in that case it's much more important to look at something pretty all day, than feel her great in bed or provide anal/oral.

There must be a market for this since DS Doll and others can address it and make money, yet they don' prioritize LHP, oral/anal and softness.

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

Doll Master wrote:
PDutus wrote:I am sure that eventually you'll get the right combination of the two.
Basically what I'm saying is that this is the first doll with truly real proportions.

It's anatomically accurate to a real person down to the millimeter.

In that regard it is unrivaled. But, at the same time, unless it's soft, it's not really a sex doll.

Honestly, I would rather they just used a mold as accurate as the clone, and then made a doll with it that was less visually impressive, but made out of a softer silicone.

I want a clone shaped doll with softness, not really ultra realistic coloring/skin finishing. I don't really care about that, so much.

I mean, you could just turn the lights down, and you wouldn't even really notice all that stuff. :)

If the doll's butt is hard, you're gonna notice that.
"But, at the same time, unless it's soft, it's not really a sex doll."

Good point! When you're cuddling up to her in bed with the lights out, her softness is more important than accurate blood vessel detailing!

Kiania, my Sino 161 has held her make up much better than my TPE girls, but although her body is soft (for a silicone), she is not as soft as my preferred TPE blend, the JY "Platinum" (which I think combines adequate softness with durability very well), and cuddling up to my buxom JY166 muscular with her ample gel boobs is a much nicer experience.
elyx wrote:
Doll Master wrote:I want a clone shaped doll with softness, not really ultra realistic coloring/skin finishing. I don't really care about that, so much.
There are older people that even though they do have sex with the doll, it probably happens once or twice a week. So in that case it's much more important to look at something pretty all day, than feel her great in bed or provide anal/oral.

There must be a market for this since DS Doll and others can address it and make money, yet they don' prioritize LHP, oral/anal and softness.
I fall into your older people category, but I want a doll that looks good AND is great in bed - in equal measure.
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

Up2myneck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Up2myneck »

I was getting quite interested in the direction EX were going, with regards to their latest series of dolls, such as the Summit & this clone type.
But now I've stumbled across those images in this thread....

I hate to be the one to state the obvious here but;
If those genitals have seriously been 'scanned' and replicated from human, within a 1mm or whatever tolerance, to make a doll then something has gone wrong - big time.
I've never yet come across any human female that has had her vaginal entrance placing and the distance between her vag & anal orifice so wide & so different?!?

I though this clone series was supposed to be an exact replica of the complete positioning of the human 'female' form?

Has some other concession/ manufacturing issue been met in order to sacrifice some of the realism?!?
:?

elyx

Post by elyx »

Up2myneck wrote:If those genitals have seriously been 'scanned' and replicated from human, within a 1mm or whatever tolerance, to make a doll then something has gone wrong - big time.
I agree with this. LHP is part of the realism. If that is their focus they should go for it all the way, including where the ass and pussy is positioned and also how it looks.

They are sacrificing the softness and no oral, no anal, they should at least get the position and the look of it correctly.

jokerisalive
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jokerisalive »

a doll with uncanny detail but just not as practical as a softer lower end sex doll. more of a masterpiece to look at then to actually have sex with.

Babyboy2204

Post by Babyboy2204 »

Damn, I have one coming my way soon. After reading all of your reviews, I’m not sure how I feel about her now...

INFORMATIONS