ufdolls.com

more textured inserts

Ultimate Fantasy Dolls are the latest and greatest creation from US-based wholesaler Pipedream Products, the world’s leading manufacturer of adult pleasure products with over 2500 unique items to choose from. With exclusive factories in the US and China and a vast global distribution network, Pipedream’s Ultimate Fantasy Dolls are the first affordable high-end TPE dolls available to the mass market! Website: ufdolls.com
vinylmaster13

more textured inserts

Post by vinylmaster13 »

Hi , this is something I have been thinking about , Why not something more evil ?, I mean , a more textured insert for the dolls , perhaps this is something personal , but I feel the factory's insert a bit soft , . Has anyone tried other inserts? ( maybe from other dolls , I have seen a fleshlight used in a doll as insert , but I do not like (again ) the feeling , It is soft (I have had some of them)) . I have been thinking about using a soldering iron for making a different texture to the the doll's insert , but maybe I would damage it forever , so I am a bit scared abut that idea :haha4: .... If you have any other idea I would thank you . Beerssss :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou:

INFORMATIONS