https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

The Minx Mansion Gazette

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: The Minx Mansion Gazette

Post by ShadowFun »

Booberry on the Rocks

83821B47-A0DA-495B-9021-AB4891CE459F.gif
83821B47-A0DA-495B-9021-AB4891CE459F.gif (75.42 MiB) Viewed 719 times

Yes… Booberry does have rear steering now too. He can wiggle his butt nicely!

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

Amazing how Booberry gets in a jam and then the correct path just magically appears out of nowhere. That must be part of zoomie magic.

I am still amazed that Booberry started life out as a static Playmobil car. I bet it would blow their minds to see what you did with it!
L✰neR✯nger

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

Bisboo and Zimzoo on Nudie Beach

For March 2024, the Tiny Twosome entered 3 photos into the Photo Challenges… playing on the “sand” of Angelique’s belly. Following Victor and Agent’s lead, I thought I’d share them here for posterity.

Cat B “Photo Illusion/Manipulation”

“A Day at Nudie Beach”

At Nudie Beach.JPG
At Nudie Beach.JPG (2.21 MiB) Viewed 383 times

“Haha! This nudie sand is really soft!”

For this shot, I used one of the “advanced filter” functions on my camera, the “miniature” setting. It blurs the top and bottom of the photo with software to simulate the shallow depth of field of a macro photo. Of course, I was actually shooting tiny figures… lol.

I never use these filters, because they seem like gimmicky fluff… but it was fun to use one for this challenge. My camera goes into a full lockdown automatic mode with them, and almost no controls were available for me… not even white balance!

Cat A, “Wake Up!”

“Tickle Her Toes!”

Tickle Toes.JPG
Tickle Toes.JPG (4.81 MiB) Viewed 383 times

“Shhhh… heehee!”

B & Z have been steadily acquiring new stuff for their adventures coming in 2024. The Playmobil beach scene items featured in these shoots might make it out to the Forest with them… time will tell. But this vintage Barbie quilt is definitely gonna show up. Most likely as a picnic blanket!

Cat E, “Lost Something!”

“Where’s My Bikini???”

I Dunno Sis.JPG
I Dunno Sis.JPG (4.92 MiB) Viewed 383 times

“I dunno sis… maybe the seagulls took it???”

The final shot of B & Z’s Nudie Beach antics shows off one of the things that prompted me to do this series in the first place, Bisboo’s special feet. These pointed feet came in one of the special anime sets I bought and are utterly unique. It’s doubtful they will ever leave the house, the risk of loosing them in the Forest is too great!

I had great fun shooting these scenes. Originally, I was going to do a series of the Tiny Twosome “exploring” Angelique’s hills and valleys, but I think these shots satisfy my desire for that. Plus… I’ve had some requests for more pics of just Angelique… :whistle:

Thanks for stopping by!

Vicvic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Vicvic »

Bravo ShadowFun for all these scenes, and also for the little blue 4x4, fantastic! :thumbs_up: :D
Xycolo dolls :
Hadaly : viewtopic.php?f=525&t=145037
Yumi :viewtopic.php?f=525&t=149127
Cindy :viewtopic.php?t=164358
Geena : viewtopic.php?t=173044

Victor's Mini-Dolls : viewtopic.php?f=64&t=148602

We are happier by the passion we have than by the one we give
François de La Rochefoucauld

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

B & Z have a lot fun and make great pictures!
L✰neR✯nger

Dees luver
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Dees luver »

Those tiny ones sure make great pictures, I love it!
I have their tiny twins thanks to Lone, I really should photo them more often :drinking:
Master of Puppets...

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

Dees luver wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:35 pm Those tiny ones sure make great pictures, I love it!
I have their tiny twins thanks to Lone, I really should photo them more often :drinking:
Thanks Dees! They certainly have surprised me with how much fun they are to photograph. I hope to see your twinsies out playing!

LoneRanger wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 11:40 am B & Z have a lot fun and make great pictures!
They sure do! I never would’ve guessed that I’d be having so much fun with them! Thanks for introducing these little ladies to me with your lovely Things!

Vicvic wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:52 pm Bravo ShadowFun for all these scenes, and also for the little blue 4x4, fantastic! :thumbs_up: :D
Thanks Victor! Now that Spring is here, it’s almost time to get the tiny ones and all the little cars back on the trails. I have to make sure they don’t run over any flowers!

Here’s one last pic of Bisboo with her cute feet that inspired the entire “Nudie Beach” series!

Pixie Toes.JPG
Pixie Toes.JPG (2.29 MiB) Viewed 263 times

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

Sky and Natalia in

“Hot Nights at the Stiletto Club”

The Stiletto Club.JPG
The Stiletto Club.JPG (4.73 MiB) Viewed 260 times

This was my entry for Dec 23 Category B’s “Shoes” theme.

Of course, I’m not alone in my love of sexy shoes here on TDF… but my use of them with my Minis does seem to be somewhat unique. For this Challenge photo, the idea to use 3 different scales of shoes came quickly. It also gave me a great way to showcase the tiny “shoestring” bar lights I made again… 🥰

I was very pleased with the Minxes taking 3rd place in the Challenge! A and B are always tough categories for the little ladies, having to compete against all the “big” dolls out there. I shared this photo on a few other threads that month, but neglected to post it on my own.

I also made a sexy gif… 😍

D6548D99-3149-4D83-950A-BD76B6CBC485.gif
D6548D99-3149-4D83-950A-BD76B6CBC485.gif (65.7 MiB) Viewed 260 times

Thanks for stopping by everyone!

Vicvic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Vicvic »

Very nice to watch, bravo ShadowFun! :thumbs_up:
Xycolo dolls :

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

Sexy :)
I need to get more clothes for poor Sabrina..

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

Vicvic wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:14 am Very nice to watch, bravo ShadowFun! :thumbs_up:
Thanks Victor! Maybe someday I’ll try to create a video story like you do!

john1972 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:34 am Sexy :)
I need to get more clothes for poor Sabrina..
Yes… yes… yesh. Although… naked is nice too… :whistle:

Sky in

“Devious Ankles”

Sky - Devious Ankles.JPG
Sky - Devious Ankles.JPG (1.85 MiB) Viewed 208 times

A long time ago… April 2020 actually… I hosted the Category D “Composite” Challenge. This was Sky’s entry photo.

The theme I’d chosen was “Freaky Fusion”, inspired after the Monster High stories of the same name. In our entry, Sky sought to satisfy her longing for sexy feet and ankles. Sky has been through a lot of different Phicen bodies on her search for the perfect one. At this time, she was sporting the newish S32 body, with its long legs and curvy bottom.

But… like so many Phicen bodies… the S32 has its flaws. For Sky, it’s the horrible ankles. No matter what I’d do, we’d always end up with huge gaps at her ankle pegs. This generally ruled out Sky ever being able to wear pumps without irritating visual distractions. Worse yet, the way the arched “high-heel” feet attach, they leave a step between the S32 leg and foot that stockings can’t hide either. :tongue:

The composite idea was to graft a photo of Sky sitting on my pair of Pleaser “Devious” heels with ones of Tootsies wearing those same heels.

5541AA5C-61AE-4663-AD31-13020CBD52A1.jpeg
5541AA5C-61AE-4663-AD31-13020CBD52A1.jpeg (198.63 KiB) Viewed 208 times

The composite turned out pretty good… but not as good as I’d hoped.

I probably needed to do it over again. But… my computer and software are old… and my methods tedious. Doing composites was rapidly starting to feel like WORK… and not FUN. Back in 2020, my life was still not overrun with dolls, and I had the time and motivation to spend hours at my computer. Those days are gone.

Thankfully, Sky’s new S40 body has the feet and ankles she’s always longed for!

No tricks required! 😍

Thanks for stopping by everyone!

Vicvic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Vicvic »

I don't know why, but I love these photos of little dolls in big shoes! :D Just another fetishism, no doubt... :whistle: :oops: In any case, this one's really success! :thumbs_up:
Xycolo dolls :

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

Vicvic wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:53 am I don't know why, but I love these photos of little dolls in big shoes! :D Just another fetishism, no doubt... :whistle: :oops: In any case, this one's really success! :thumbs_up:
Thanks Victor! Shoes and mini dolls are fun… as long as you don’t wake up to this kind of mess every morning!

Party Aftemath.JPG
Party Aftemath.JPG (1.07 MiB) Viewed 134 times

Abbey and the Minxes in

“Party Aftermath”

This was my entry for the Cat E Challenge I hosted in June 21, “It’s a Small World”

By this point in my Doll-Life, it had become obvious that the Minxes were going to rule my house. Any attempt to confine them to sets and stages was just not gonna work. Throughout the beginning, I’d put some effort into blocking off the backgrounds of their shoots… to keep from showing my house and furniture… but that was rapidly coming to an end. As most of you who’ve followed my stories have undoubtedly noticed, the Minxes don’t care anymore if you can tell where they are in my house.

Because it’s THEIR house now… 😘

The photo with which I’d won the May 21 Mini Challenge, “Photobombed”… also featured the Minxes with shoes.

Miss Kitty in

“I Can’t Take You Two Anywhere”

Can’t Take You Two.JPG
Can’t Take You Two.JPG (1.09 MiB) Viewed 134 times

This photo of the Minxes was taken of them inside their original “secret” cabinet.

I started my journey with dolls right at the beginning of the Covid pandemic, and at that time, I had a house guest. A good friend of mine was staying with me while she worked a temporary position and traveled interviewing for others. She isn’t a nosy person, and gave me tons of private space, but I felt the need to conceal my dolls anyway.

This cabinet was originally intended as a bar/liquor cabinet, with closing doors. There were no locks on it however, so I installed some hidden keyless locks on it. Inside, I had my Minxes posed with shoes… safely hidden from view… until I wanted to see them… :whistle:

But once my guest left… the Minxes would no longer be confined!

This cabinet has found little purpose over recent years… I even took off the doors to try and make it more photography friendly. It’s possible I might have finally found a purpose for it in the upcoming tale I’m creating, but I’m still trying to see if the space is enough.

The Minxes like to spread out!

Stay tuned!

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

Minx Composites

I started my Photo Challenge journey here on TDF with entries into multiple challenges during February 2020. At that time in my life, composite photographs were a big part of expressing my erotic creativity.

But it had only just begun to include dolls.

Before my Doll-Life began, I consumed image-based female erotica like most heterosexual males… but I wasn’t just satisfied viewing it. I also spent considerable time manipulating it.

For some time, I’d been cutting and pasting images of my favorite models into images of other places. I’d taken this to the logical conclusion of trying to photograph an environment… mostly outdoors… that would match the perspective and lighting that the model was originally photographed in. Then I’d try to graft them into the image.

I never had great success at these composites. In 2020, my computer and software was already old, and my skills with these things never was spectacular anyway. Of course nowadays, with the AI tech of FaceApp and “deepfake” generators, making composites is a whole different game… one I haven’t found an interest in… yet.

But in 2020, I was still trying to put sexy girls into the places I wanted them to be… and Sky won the first Cat D Challenge I entered with my favorite composite ever.

Sky in the Case 1.JPG
Sky in the Case 1.JPG (1.58 MiB) Viewed 108 times

“Must I be in the case Master?”

Of course… Sky no longer calls me Master… Ha!

The challenge theme that month was “Honey, I shrunk the dolls!” I actually did two size changes for Sky… shrinking her to fit in the case, and enlarging her to look longingly inside. Here are the source photos…

IMG_3056.JPG
IMG_3056.JPG (862.81 KiB) Viewed 108 times

This composite photo is the culmination of a long line of experiments.

It also sounded the death note for compositing non-doll erotic models into photographs… Sky was just too perfect!

Sky’s was not the first image of a girl to be put in the case with the tiny metal ladies. I’d been trying to composite photos of erotic models into this case for some time. But as you’d expect, getting the lighting, reflections and background to cooperate was a nightmare. I felt like I’d had some decent results, but none of the composites I made gave the illusion I was trying to create.

After my stunning success at putting Sky in the case, I gave up entirely on all the other composite projects I’d started that didn’t include dolls. I haven’t touched any of them since.

Of course, like many newbies, I hadn’t really comprehended the challenge rules… having to host March’s challenge caught me by surprise! I scrambled to put together a theme… “Behold, Spring!”

Sky won that month also… with a composite of our favorite flower! 🥰

First Flower.JPG
First Flower.JPG (806.08 KiB) Viewed 108 times

“First Flower”

Of course nowadays, it’s Cedar who treats us to images of the lovely Skunk Cabbage blooming… but Sky began it all with her rendition of the “Aroma of Beautiful Death”… the scent of this first flower of Spring.

My earlier composite experiments with photos of erotic models also included semi-transparent “Spirit” photographs similar to this one of Sky. Therefore, this composite shares a foundation begun earlier. But even by this early stage of my doll photography, I was starting to see the possibilities. By using my dolls, I could pose them to fit a photo, rather than try to take a photo to fit the pose of the model.

This was the case with this composite. I went out and shot the pic of the flower first, then the source shot of Sky…

IMG_3054.JPG
IMG_3054.JPG (857.23 KiB) Viewed 108 times

This photo also foreshadows something that would be yet to manifest… Cedar’s arrival… but that’s another tale.

Of course, winning a second month in a row was exciting, and set me onto a course of trying hard (too hard) at making composites monthly. The next theme I put out was “Freaky Fusion” and I shared Sky’s entry in a previous post.

I was quickly running into issues with my skill set and old computer gear. As my ideas came fast and furious, my time invested was becoming significant. Early success was also feeding my ego… and that doesn’t always add up to having FUN!

Sky’s next win in Cat D came in the March 21 challenge: “Dolls in History”

Mischief Maker.JPG
Mischief Maker.JPG (649.82 KiB) Viewed 108 times

“Mischief Maker”

Of course, finding this photo of bomber nose art with “Mischief” in it was PERFECT!

As much as I was enjoying making composite images like this a reality, I was not enjoying the tediousness of the fine cut-and-paste work. In the case of this composite, it was all about transferring the panel lines of the fuselage onto Sky. Here are the source photos…

IMG_3047.JPG
IMG_3047.JPG (510.41 KiB) Viewed 108 times
IMG_3048.JPG
IMG_3048.JPG (3.32 MiB) Viewed 108 times

Naturally, I was pleased with Sky’s win, and it led to one of my favorite themes I ever created… “See the Show!”

Follies.JPG
Follies.JPG (2.27 MiB) Viewed 108 times

The challenge was to create a poster for a show, film, event or whatever.

My own entry into the challenge, the “Follies at the Minx Mansion” was not my best work. However, I did include a stereoscopic photo into the poster. Get out your blue/red glasses… lol. My poster otherwise… is a bit flat… but a large number of great posters from other TDF members showed up. It was definitely a tough vote!

Inspired by the work being done by others on their composites, I finally went too far into “high concept” with my entry into the May 2021 challenge: “Pin Up Girl”

A Midnight Ruckus .JPG
A Midnight Ruckus .JPG (2.55 MiB) Viewed 108 times

“A Midnight Ruckus”

This composite is the one I credit with ending my participation in the Cat D challenges. It’s when composites stopped being FUN and started becoming WORK… :tongue:

I know… it’s my own fault, not that of the challenges. It’s a classic biting off more than I could chew issue. Something I’ve done my whole life. In this case, I was trying to imitate a classic “surprise panty drop” pin-up, in the style of Art Frahm.

I had way too much going on in my head when I was visioning this piece… and I lost sight of what really mattered… a sexy pinup photo. I was handily beat by others in the challenge, and more significantly, I don’t like my finished photo. I had far too many disconnected elements I was trying to combine. It definitely shows in the source photos…

IMG_3051.JPG
IMG_3051.JPG (1.11 MiB) Viewed 108 times
IMG_3052.JPG
IMG_3052.JPG (1.47 MiB) Viewed 108 times

It was a disaster just waiting to happen! 😵‍💫

So the question remains… will there ever be more composites???

Honestly, I don’t know. With all the tech changes in recent years, I might be able to run some interesting stuff off my phone fairly simply and easily. One thing is for certain tho, I won’t be sitting back down to the tedium of my old computer anymore. I don’t think I’ve even started it up in more than 2 years!

But it all boils down to the FUN/Time equation. Since my days of actively creating composite photos, the number of Minxes has grown exponentially. Right now, I just find myself wanting to have FUN with them in other ways. If ever I should stumble upon an abundance of extra time… maybe I’ll look back into making composites.

But for now, I’d rather spend all my precious moments with the Minxes “in the flesh” than in virtual reality!

Thanks for visiting!

Vicvic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Vicvic »

Bravo for these beautiful and imaginative composite photos! :thumbs_up: :glou:
Xycolo dolls :