exdollofficial.com

Summit Series Jodie review from me

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Summit Series Jodie review from me

Post by DG »

BiSH wrote:
Docsgirl82 wrote:Congratulations! She is a very beautiful doll!

Thank you so much!
You are so very welcome. :)
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

BiSH
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by BiSH »

HornedPear wrote:Rey's hair looks very nice. I like the color and texture of it.

What is your opinion of the implanted hair so far? Does much of it come out when you brush her hair or is it similar to a wig in that regard? I know it's too early to tell but I'm very curious about the longevity of implanted hair.
Yeah. Hard to answer the longevity. I treat it very delicately when brushing. I've mostly kept it in a braid. I feel like if her hair is left down especially laid down it would become a tangled mess. And when i brush she definitely loses hair but not a lot. It doesn't feel brittle. Its mostly single hairs that want to come out. I'm also a beginner when it comes to taking care of this aspect.

That being said I love her implanted hair. And if it doesn't last the lifetime of the doll i can just buy a wig.
I just thought I'd give some insight to BiSH. It's a group! https://youtu.be/FQ0AzrK5M-Y

Maneyak

Post by Maneyak »

I'm wondering hows the LHP placement of the Jodie series? Is she anatomically correct down there? Most other dolls I find on this website often have a huge gap between the vagina and the anus which is more practical from the front, but isn't realistic.

Sex-Doll-Lover
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Sex-Doll-Lover »

BiSH wrote:I made a bun. Whats next in hair styling 101? haha
Beautiful!

How about a ponytail? It's just simples to do. ;)

BiSH
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by BiSH »

Maneyak wrote:I'm wondering hows the LHP placement of the Jodie series? Is she anatomically correct down there? Most other dolls I find on this website often have a huge gap between the vagina and the anus which is more practical from the front, but isn't realistic.
All I wanna say is that I'm happy about her LHP. But I'm sure people will debate this when more people have her.
I just thought I'd give some insight to BiSH. It's a group! https://youtu.be/FQ0AzrK5M-Y

BiSH
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by BiSH »

I wanted to show you her implanted eyelashes. Even though its not the best pic of them. But also her painted eyebrows. I like the implanted eyelashes alot but I won't be a fan of her painted eyebrows if I have to color them back in. something I did a horrible job on my first doll. But I haven't seen implanted eyebrows up close to say which I'd like better. For the look at least. And these to me look great
Attachments
eyelashy.jpg
eyelashy.jpg (5.52 MiB) Viewed 1239 times

HappyWabbit
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HappyWabbit »

Is it possible to get some kind of butt picture of Rey? As there are none yet even from DS website Thanks

BiSH
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by BiSH »

HappyWabbit wrote:Is it possible to get some kind of butt picture of Jodie? As there are none yet even from DS website Thanks

Remember she's a small petite girl
Attachments
ubum.JPG
ubum.JPG (177.14 KiB) Viewed 1185 times

HappyWabbit
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HappyWabbit »

Fantastic picture Thanks so much!

BiSH
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by BiSH »

This isn't part of the review but just a pic I thought to share. But we are almost at a month mark. So maybe I'll do a update on the review soon.
Attachments
artyB.jpg
artyB.jpg (6.49 MiB) Viewed 1092 times

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

That's a very nice pic to share :) Looking forward to the update review :)
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

BiSH
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by BiSH »

Time for us to enjoy a nice Labor Day together
Attachments
LaborDay.jpg
LaborDay.jpg (6.38 MiB) Viewed 969 times

HappyWabbit
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HappyWabbit »

Very pretty.
I wonder if you can comment on the foam/rubber core is it noticeably hard or does the soft silicone cover it nicely? Thanks

Doll Master
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Doll Master »

Maneyak wrote:I'm wondering hows the LHP placement of the Jodie series? Is she anatomically correct down there? Most other dolls I find on this website often have a huge gap between the vagina and the anus which is more practical from the front, but isn't realistic.

BiSH
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by BiSH »

HappyWabbit wrote:Very pretty.
I wonder if you can comment on the foam/rubber core is it noticeably hard or does the soft silicone cover it nicely? Thanks

I believe I can say it covers it nicely. As long as anyone isn't expecting TPE softness, they should be happy with her softness. That being said I don't have any other experience with silicone dolls to compare her to

INFORMATIONS