exdollofficial.com

Summit Series Jodie review from me

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

BiSH
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Summit Series Jodie review from me

Post by BiSH »

So this is my perspective/review of DS Dolls Summit Series Jodie. One of the best things is there are a million dolls for everyone to find what they like. Jodie checked the majority of my wants. And I’ll go through them for you.

First just the process. I went through Jeff at BCD. But I was in communication with DS too. So their was plenty of emails going back and forth between the 3 of us. And I have no complaints.

First is the packaging. I don’t have pics but you can find them on their site. And it must be second to none.

This is my second doll and where I store/hide my doll requires a certain height. Jodie met that criteria. It’s also a height that I prefer so it worked out perfectly. I do prefer a petite girl. And Jodie is tiny. Her cup size is also petite but very realistically proportional. I expected her chest to be harder from a video that I saw but I was pleasantly surprised how they felt. I’m not saying it's realistic but definitely pleasant.

Next is the implanted hair. I choose just head hair and not pubic hair. So this will be very overwhelming for me. I am no stylist. Haha. At first it was just sticking everywhere but once i got her cleaned and powered it was more manageable. So far I’ve just kept it in a braid but I'm sure I'll be adventurous at some point. I have dealt with some shedding and it's not hard to pull out single hairs. So I’ll do my best being delicate. I do need to find a care guide for her hair.

One of my biggest wants was non wired hands. And so far these hands have been a million times better for me. All though I’m still figuring out the thumb. The feet are also non wires and quite adorable.

To me, her proportions are outstanding. And I think the result of that is weight disbursement. I don't have any issues carrying her around even though she's 60 plus pounds.

I don't know how to describe her new tech skin. It's not the paint job. Like I don't see any veins or anything like that. Its more about the texture. But also the look of the texture. I wish I could explain this better. But I am a fan.

And the last thing on my short list that I wanted to talk about is her seamless neck. I believe this must be a very personable want seeing that so many use these dolls differently. But for me this was very high on my list. I absolutely love her head being fixed. And it adds more realism for me. But it just looks great not seeing that seem.

Overall I’m very obviously happy with her. Now that being said, no doll I've seen is perfect. Like you can clearly see her body seems still. Not that I expected that to be different. Their is still movements that I haven't figured out yet. And some other things that I still have to figure out before I say they are negatives.

If you have any questions, I’ll do my best answering them. But I also believe people have different perspectives on different things. So this is just me and my perspective. And I'm still rotating names. One will stick soon I hope. Thanks for reading this.

https://imgur.com/a/eD0KZNG
I just thought I'd give some insight to BiSH. It's a group! https://youtu.be/FQ0AzrK5M-Y

HornedPear

Re: Summit Series Jodie review from me

Post by HornedPear »

Congratulations BiSH, she is beautiful. I'm glad you are happy with her. That's a great picture you linked to, and now that you have 5 posts, you can post as many pictures as you want which I encourage you to do :)

I look forward to seeing more of her and learning more about your lives together, please share as you have time.

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

Congrats, BiSH and I also look forward to seeing more photos and hearing how you're getting on with her. A Summit is on my short list for my next doll, so reviews such as yours are very important to me :)
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

My favorite of the Summit line. Hope to see more.

Umami
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Umami »

She is lovely, congrats BiSH!!! I hope you post more of her.

NormalHuman
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by NormalHuman »

Sounds like you had similar desires for quality as I did. Glad she checked off so many boxes...

For her hair, you will want a leave in conditioner and a wide tooth comb. There are some really great guides online for taking care of a real human hair wig. This is basically the same.

Congratulations on such a great doll!
That Crazy AMAB Trans NB Daddy Dyke you know and love!

05/11/2020 - EX Summit Series Waxwork 168 Ordered
07/09/2020 - Inception Complete
08/12/2020 - Arrival! Maho started her own thread.
Maho's Thread
08/12/2020 - Vendor Review - Cloud Climax viewtopic.php?f=306&t=131844
EX Summit 168 Review viewtopic.php?f=143&t=131858

BiSH
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by BiSH »

NormalHuman wrote:Sounds like you had similar desires for quality as I did. Glad she checked off so many boxes...

For her hair, you will want a leave in conditioner and a wide tooth comb. There are some really great guides online for taking care of a real human hair wig. This is basically the same.

Thanks for this. I'll have to pick up that stuff. And I'm sure I'll end up a hair stylist in a couple months. Haha, probably not
I just thought I'd give some insight to BiSH. It's a group! https://youtu.be/FQ0AzrK5M-Y

NormalHuman
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by NormalHuman »

BiSH wrote:
NormalHuman wrote:Sounds like you had similar desires for quality as I did. Glad she checked off so many boxes...

Thanks for this. I'll have to pick up that stuff. And I'm sure I'll end up a hair stylist in a couple months. Haha, probably not
Don't forget, a woman with a full head of hair can still wear wigs to change styles, so do not feel limited.

Maho's Thread

BiSH
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by BiSH »

I just wanted to show a close up on her hand
Attachments
handy.jpg
handy.jpg (3.14 MiB) Viewed 4382 times

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

Lovely and delicate hands. She is just a little fox.

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

Fantastic detail, how do they react to moving and holding positioning?
The quality looks really GREAT!
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

BiSH
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by BiSH »

justintime wrote:Fantastic detail, how do they react to moving and holding positioning?
The quality looks really GREAT!
I think I have to spend some time with her hands to give a great answer but here's a couple pics.
Attachments
hand.jpg
hand.jpg (12.1 KiB) Viewed 4296 times
glass.jpg
glass.jpg (2.49 MiB) Viewed 4296 times

NormalHuman
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by NormalHuman »

Yea they can hold things fine, if you play with that joint running from wrist to between the fingers *flatten it* you can get the fingers to grip more natural position and ball into fists too. Here's Maho being silly and taking a selfie.

Looking good BiSH, What's her name?
KillThisLove3.jpg
KillThisLove3.jpg (663.05 KiB) Viewed 4282 times

Maho's Thread

BiSH
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by BiSH »

[quote="NormalHuman"]Looking good BiSH, What's her name?

So far Julip or Jul is sticking so far but don't hold me to that yet

Sex-Doll-Lover
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Sex-Doll-Lover »

BiSH wrote:I just wanted to show a close up on her hand
My congrats! Your doll is beautiful!

It would be great to see her standing in full body.

INFORMATIONS