Starpery.com

Condoms for TPE doll

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Condoms for TPE doll

Post by Wheezer »

Almost .... they never encountered my ex-wife's twat. :)
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Wheezer! Too much information, for a vivid imagination 8O

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

There is an urban myth that some of those nether regions having teeth.
It is no myth. She did down there and it was frightening.
That's why she is the ex. :)
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

Slamjut

Post by Slamjut »

shoulderlean wrote:
seagull wrote:Wow, looked, nuthin!
ebay or amazon supply them
Weird, right?!
Might give it a go...
Will search for reviews of that site though, looks kinda sketch lol
Shoulderlean, I just received a pack of 6 from their site yesterday in the mailbox. It was delivered the day they said it would arrive.

andy-df
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by andy-df »

Question: why use Vaseline as lubricant, can Baby Oil be used on the inside and outside the condom?

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Baby oil is a very pure mineral oil, too much in that area will degrade the TPE quite quickly
All manufacturers recommend a water based lubricant :)

andy-df
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by andy-df »

seagull wrote:Baby oil is a very pure mineral oil, too much in that area will degrade the TPE quite quickly
All manufacturers recommend a water based lubricant :)
Interesting. Is is also valid for silicon dolls? I mean, is baby oil safer for silicon?

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Do not ever use Baby/mineral oil on Silicone, it's bad news :(

illring
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by illring »

I decided to use a femidom with my TPE doll. Just to reduce the mess and cuddle with her afterwards without thinking about cleaning her up as fast as possible to reduce mold.

Even thoug I searched for a non-latex femidom I accidentally ordered one with latex. I searched in this forum if its alright to use latex condoms with TPE dolls. It seems that latex does not damage the TPE. But the Vaseline and Mineral Oil will damage the latex.

Therefore the femidom might be damaged. And I really dont care about the femidom…

After the first try I saw that there was only a slight damage on the femidom. So probably fine for atleast a second usage after cleaning and desinfection. I will see how long it takes for the latex to break down the condom.

For now I will use up the latex femidoms and buy non-latex ones in the future.

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

illring wrote:I decided to use a femidom with my TPE doll. Just to reduce the mess and cuddle with her afterwards without thinking about cleaning her up as fast as possible to reduce mold.

Even thoug I searched for a non-latex femidom I accidentally ordered one with latex. I searched in this forum if its alright to use latex condoms with TPE dolls. It seems that latex does not damage the TPE. But the Vaseline and Mineral Oil will damage the latex.

Therefore the femidom might be damaged. And I really dont care about the femidom…

After the first try I saw that there was only a slight damage on the femidom. So probably fine for atleast a second usage after cleaning and desinfection. I will see how long it takes for the latex to break down the condom.

For now I will use up the latex femidoms and buy non-latex ones in the future.
You might need to step back a bit.
Look up what lube to use with that style condom. Most usually state a water based lube. Those lubes are also great for TPE dolls.
Dolls do pose a slight lube challenge. Most are designed for human vaginas, and as such assume a slight amount of human moisture to help them along. Not so in dolls. Thus a really slippery water based lube (KY liquid) or one designed for a more dry area. Some users have reported that anal lube works well with dolls. It is designed for an area that is pretty much moisture free.
But Vaseline and baby oil are not good as doll lubes or condom lubes.
Cheers!
... W ...

AnimeM
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by AnimeM »

Hi to everyone...

Just i receive my new TPE girlfriend. I'm big fun of anime, cosplay and Japanese woman culture - beauty, so my tpe doll have this character. Even i bought to have a "real" image of this culture and beauty to my house, sure is so sexy and sure sometimes must have sex with her :razz:
My question is about to using condoms. When i use normal male condoms, lubricated from factory to have sex with my doll and the condoms have no accident inside her, when i finish, must clean her right in next minutes or can wait to some hours (for example sex at the night, cleaning at the morning)? Or maybe don't need clean after using condom?
About lube, if the feeling is ok with the factory lube of condom, must use extra lube ? (water based or other because i read that any type of lube is ok with tpe dolls).
Thanks...

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

AnimeM wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:54 am Or maybe don't need clean after using condom?
About lube, if the feeling is ok with the factory lube of condom, must use extra lube ? (water based or other because i read that any type of lube is ok with tpe dolls).
You should still clean her out with a condom, just to get the lube - I just stick a wipe in and then pull it out. You will need more lube than what is included on the condom.

AnimeM
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by AnimeM »

thanks, the wipe can be for example a baby wipe (WITHOUT alcohol always as i know) ?

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

AnimeM wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:06 am thanks, the wipe can be for example a baby wipe (WITHOUT alcohol always as i know) ?
Yes

Tallbusty-several

Post by Tallbusty-several »

i'm considering using latexfree condoms. just to be sure

will any normal latexfree condom product do...and no need to go all research on this...but like.... what is latex "replaced" with.

INFORMATIONS