exdollofficial.com

Anung's new side Project. Battle Angel Alita.

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

JimmyKawaii
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Anung's new side Project. Battle Angel Alita.

Post by JimmyKawaii »

We used a 145- for a shop mannequin and in Adidas clothing, size 7-8 was the perfect fit.

The only issue with 7-8, it's too short for legs with long paints. The 145 is certainly skinny for the height.
HornedPear wrote:I think I could make this look work for Melissa if I find the right costume.

As far as sizes go, in this picture she is wearing a US girls size 10 which is about one size smaller than and adult women's x-small.

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

Looking good so far Anung. What are you planning to do for larger eyes?

She looks like she'll be quite close already even without modifications, but the larger eyes are sort of the character's trademark.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Willendorph wrote:Looking good so far Anung. What are you planning to do for larger eyes?

She looks like she'll be quite close already even without modifications, but the larger eyes are sort of the character's trademark.

Hi Will, I will wait until she arrives and evaluate...I got a set of these like Missy's from MF in mind...

I just need the head here first to do the measurements to evaluate fitting compatibility. That said, I think DS have used the largest possible iris in brown they stock already for the scale of the head.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Oh, the eyes, you were talking about the eyes :)

Grubhed
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Grubhed »

Anung Un Rama wrote:Hi Will, I will wait until she arrives and evaluate...I got a set of these like Missy's from MF in mind...

Anung
Wow! Now that is a throwback. I think Missy still has that wig somewhere. I wish I could find some lower eyelashes like those. Those are the original factory lower eyelashes. Missy's came off a little over a year ago. They had become too damaged to try and reattach. Lashes intended for the upper lid are just too long and thick for my taste. The heavy eyeliner and lashes really draw attention to her eyes.
*After posting this I decided to search online.. Found some I will order and see how they turn out.*
seagull wrote:Oh, the eyes, you were talking about the eyes :)
I've been living with Missy almost two years now and I still lose focus around her. :whistle:

Grubhed
Missy JY150 link
Nomi SM150
Lana JY140

Cameramike
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Cameramike »

Fantastic as long as she doesn’t kill you in your sleep.....

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Alita only had a thing about offing bad characters
No one would ever describe Anung as a bad character without lying through their teeth :)

Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

How did she turn out?

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Hi Z, project is stalled at the moment. I have the head and the body, still sourcing a costume that will be a good tight fit, but project is not priority as no doubt , I wont be able to show her her due to the petite nature of her body (even though she is non functional and not anatomically correct) noting revision of policy here and the ever increasing hostility of anti doll groups down under at the moment.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

Hey Anung!
I absolutely love Alita and am very interested in your project of building her. I truly hope there is some way you will be able to share photos of her when she's complete. Probably not here but surely somewhere in cyberspace. Thank you for taking on this girl / project, you and she both are so cool! Best to you.

N3m1s1s

Post by N3m1s1s »

PS think i have the original comic somewhere boxed up..

Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

Well that sucks. So you can show pics of movie / comic Alita, but not doll Alita? Even with clothes on? Crazy times!

HornedPear

Post by HornedPear »

Anung Un Rama wrote:Hi Z, project is stalled at the moment. I have the head and the body, still sourcing a costume that will be a good tight fit, but project is not priority as no doubt , I wont be able to show her her due to the petite nature of her body (even though she is non functional and not anatomically correct) noting revision of policy here and the ever increasing hostility of anti doll groups down under at the moment.
That sucks. Is TDF revising it's policy so the DS-145 won't be allowed anymore?

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

I can not say Horned Pear, that would be up to the conservative assessment of the body of the DS 145 series and whether the majority considered that it represented a person 18 and over as the revised policy also refers to body stature as well as facial appearance. Some may suggest the DS 145 cm range may not meet the 18 and over assessment criteria, despite the affiliation with the character being a 300 year old combat android in comic and anime lore.

From a prosecutor or zealot Oliver Cromwell type perspective, they don't care, they only use what they interpret their case being based of the case vs the language of the written law.

Additionally with the current hate speech anti doll owner campaign we are witnesses and trying to oppose down under, that I have exposed in the Australian Import law madness topic (read on from here viewtopic.php?p=1839634#p1839634), and noting the presenter in her videos remarks on Doll forum, so one assumes must frequent this forum, I would rather not give that toxic narrative organization anything at all they can try to twist and manipulate into something that it is not.

Their campaign is against ALL dolls and their owners, not just the more petite models, and they do not care one bit for actual facts, they just want any material to morph into speculative propaganda to fit their narrative and agenda.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

INFORMATIONS