exdollofficial.com

Summit Series 168 Review

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Doll Master
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Summit Series 168 Review

Post by Doll Master »

Hey thanks for all the info and the pics. This one is great.

The only problem I have now for this doll is that DS said they won't a offer loose joints option.

Do you think she is loose enough to comfortably change positions without too much of a hassle?

Like when you want to move her leg, or reposition her easily, I think I would hate it if she just felt like a poseable mannequin and was stiff as a board/uncooperative.

NormalHuman
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by NormalHuman »

Doll Master wrote:Hey thanks for all the info and the pics. This one is great.

The only problem I have now for this doll is that DS said they won't a offer loose joints option.

Do you think she is loose enough to comfortably change positions without too much of a hassle?

Like when you want to move her leg, or reposition her easily, I think I would hate it if she just felt like a poseable mannequin and was stiff as a board/uncooperative.
Her easiest joints are the knees, ankles, toes, shoulders, elbows, wrists and fingers. Like once you have a knee bent unsupported, it will bend more just from the weight of her lower leg and foot. The hips are pretty easy to move, rotation of hip and shoulder are easier than straightening a leg back out at the hip because I have to press on her body to do it. One one leg is done, the second one is way easier.

I am getting better at it just as learn her body better. Hope that helps. Oh, most difficult joint is the lower back. I think because it is actually 3 ranges of motion right next to each other. Twist, side bend, and front to back.

It's the teflon blocks the use in the joints. They are tight but not high friction. So once you get them moving, they moving smoothly. And hold where you want them to stop
That Crazy AMAB Trans NB Daddy Dyke you know and love!

05/11/2020 - EX Summit Series Waxwork 168 Ordered
07/09/2020 - Inception Complete
08/12/2020 - Arrival! Maho started her own thread.
Maho's Thread
08/12/2020 - Vendor Review - Cloud Climax viewtopic.php?f=306&t=131844
EX Summit 168 Review viewtopic.php?f=143&t=131858

NormalHuman
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by NormalHuman »

I know that a lot of people wanted to know first hand unbiased reviews of the Summit, so I am glad to help. I will continue to post this thread as we try and discover new things. Good bad or indifferent. And Maho will post the pictures.

Maho's Thread

BiSH
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by BiSH »

NormalHuman wrote:
I am getting better at it just as learn her body better. Hope that helps. Oh, most difficult joint is the lower back. I think because it is actually 3 ranges of motion right next to each other. Twist, side bend, and front to back.

I haven't put too much pressure on it but it's that lower back one that I haven't been able to utilize yet. Have you been able to arch her back? Have you figured out a method? I haven't tried the twist or side bend. Maybe that will help me out
I just thought I'd give some insight to BiSH. It's a group! https://youtu.be/FQ0AzrK5M-Y

Solaris_London
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Solaris_London »

Hi

Maho is amazing. I was also incredibly impressed with the container she arrived in. In terms of presentation and shipping protection, that container absolutely sets the standard. It could easily be a prop from Bladerunner. Amazing...

NormalHuman
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by NormalHuman »

BiSH wrote:
NormalHuman wrote:

I haven't put too much pressure on it but it's that lower back one that I haven't been able to utilize yet. Have you been able to arch her back? Have you figured out a method? I haven't tried the twist or side bend. Maybe that will help me out
Yes. It's a tough one. Arching if you put her on her stomach, then use a hand or knee just at the top of her buttocks, then if slide your hand on her breasts or collarbone and pull towards the sky. And then pretty much opposite, hand under belly button, hand on upper back to get her to crunch. Have you looked at pictures of her skeleton? It really helps for reference as you learn her body. There is a whole thread on here about recent doll skeletons. I posted the Summit skeleton on the first page viewtopic.php?f=87&t=131075.

How are you and yours getting along?

Maho's Thread

BiSH
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by BiSH »

NormalHuman wrote:
BiSH wrote:
NormalHuman wrote:

Yes. It's a tough one. Arching if you put her on her stomach, then use a hand or knee just at the top of her buttocks, then if slide your hand on her breasts or collarbone and pull towards the sky. And then pretty much opposite, hand under belly button, hand on upper back to get her to crunch. Have you looked at pictures of her skeleton? It really helps for reference as you learn her body. There is a whole thread on here about recent doll skeletons. I posted the Summit skeleton on the first page viewtopic.php?f=87&t=131075.

How are you and yours getting along?
Thanks. I'm gonna have to try that one soon. And yeah I've seen the skeleton. Which I din't on my first doll and had to figure it out. So having those pictures is great.

Well, I'm sure just like yourself, the honeymoon period is great fun
I just thought I'd give some insight to BiSH. It's a group! https://youtu.be/FQ0AzrK5M-Y

NormalHuman
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by NormalHuman »

Seems Maho has found my credit card, and ordered some more clothes and accessories. She insisted the clothes were a great deal at 25% off. My postal carrier is going to kill me with all the boxes they have to deliver....

Maho's Thread

NormalHuman
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by NormalHuman »

BiSH wrote: Well, I'm sure just like yourself, the honeymoon period is great fun
If you want to see what we have really been up to. Just getting used to each others presence more than anything, and some body exploration as discussed.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=131850

Maho's Thread

Maho Kim
Doll
Doll

Post by Maho Kim »

Here I come kick in the door
Give me the strongest thing you have
This typical, typical love
Give me more, give me some more
Cling onto the edge of the cliff if you want it
With just one word, you’re starstruck again
That warm trembling, bright red excitement
Felt like heaven but you might not get it in
ScaryMaho.jpg
ScaryMaho.jpg (657.81 KiB) Viewed 1230 times
Now I invaded your thread about me

NormalHuman
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by NormalHuman »

Uhhhh... gotta go to bed.. be good everyone...

Maho's Thread

AtomicPunk

Post by AtomicPunk »

NormalHuman wrote:Seems Maho has found my credit card, and ordered some more clothes and accessories. She insisted the clothes were a great deal at 25% off. My postal carrier is going to kill me with all the boxes they have to deliver....
Rut Roh. I"ve had to worry about my cat in the past with my credit card, now I have to worry about Alita???
-- The AtomicPunk --
** Alita ** WM 157cm B - #368 || The Life of Alita (link) Alita's Instagram (link) || Visit LIFEOFALITA.COM (link) || Alita's YouTube (link)

BiSH
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by BiSH »

I like your BlackPink theme

NormalHuman
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by NormalHuman »

Solaris_London wrote:Hi

Maho is amazing. I was also incredibly impressed with the container she arrived in. In terms of presentation and shipping protection, that container absolutely sets the standard. It could easily be a prop from Bladerunner. Amazing...
I am certainly keeping that foam form. It looks pretty cool as art, and if I ever need to send her anywhere, we will be prepared.

Maho's Thread

NormalHuman
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by NormalHuman »

Oh..... anyone have experience painting dolls nails and then removing the nail polish? It is something I was considering as I know she would like to rock different colours, but need to do some research before we dive in. I don't want to do any harm to her beautiful fingers.

Oh excellent. I knew acetone could be used to inhibit silicone curing, but fully cured silicone will not be harmed by acetone. Looks like the credit card will be getting another workout as we stock her up with some nail polish and remover.

Maho's Thread

INFORMATIONS