exdollofficial.com

Summit Series 168 Review

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

NormalHuman
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Summit Series 168 Review

Post by NormalHuman »

Willendorph wrote:
NormalHuman wrote:
I also don't have any other doll experience to compare to, my only soft silicone experience prior to this was in a manufacturing setting. so my definition of sticky, or not really oily may be different than yours.
I thought it might be - I've seen you mention shore hardness a number of times which means very little to anyone who hasn't worked in some kind of manufacturing. It means nothing to me! It sounds like your repairs have gone well and Maho is doing well :thumbs_up:
yea. shore scale seems like something doll people should learn about.. and would be really awesome if manufacturers listed in their model specs. this would eliminate a LOT of confusion and questions about "how soft is the doll really?" because it would be a quantifiable number that anyone can look up and compare.

I first learned the shore scale as a youth when skateboarding. it's how you knew what type of wheels to get based on how you rode.

How is your lovely Claire anyways?
That Crazy AMAB Trans NB Daddy Dyke you know and love!

05/11/2020 - EX Summit Series Waxwork 168 Ordered
07/09/2020 - Inception Complete
08/12/2020 - Arrival! Maho started her own thread.
Maho's Thread
08/12/2020 - Vendor Review - Cloud Climax viewtopic.php?f=306&t=131844
EX Summit 168 Review viewtopic.php?f=143&t=131858

BiSH
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by BiSH »

justintime wrote:
I know you guys like the silpox but it dries so hard. permatex does not. I can not rip the silicone apart when making repairs. It has the same feeling as the silicone it's self.
I always let it cure for 24hours. It's just safer that way, although in less than 30 minutes it's set up.
Thanks for this. I'll try it next time.
I just thought I'd give some insight to BiSH. It's a group! https://youtu.be/FQ0AzrK5M-Y

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aeron »

So are the original DS images of the 168 body not representative of the current version of the product?

The original images didn't show the plug for hanging hook hole.

NormalHuman
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by NormalHuman »

if you zoom in on that image.. the hole can be seen right under the edge of the hair across her back there.

Maho's Thread

planet_tyler
Former Member

Post by planet_tyler »

She is simply stunning, a really lovely doll and an excellent review. I have to say I was absurdly impressed by the packaging and would like to see more manufacturers pay more attention to this, but all of that aside, really impressive and an amazing review of an absolutely gorgeous doll, congratulations.
"What you're experiencing is premature enlightenment; this is the greatest moment of your life and you're off somewhere else missing it"

NormalHuman
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by NormalHuman »

Just a check in. Maho's hips and knees have loosened a little, or I have gotten better at moving her. They are still tight enough to hold a pose and stand, but while cuddling yesterday, I realized I was able to get my leg inbetween hers more easily. almost like responded to my advance by opening her legs a little. I can see why some people on here appreciate looser joints for intimacy.

She also got a dent/scar on the outside of her left elbow a couple weeks ago that has not sprung back. she appears to have leaned on the corner of something, I am guessing it was a marble tile corner in the bathroom while getting ready to get into the bath or after getting out, though I am not sure exactly what happened. not a big deal overall. it is pretty minor.

Maho's Thread

_bryan
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by _bryan »

I feel like this company is going to set a new standard followed by other companies with their Han Solo frozen in carbonite-looking packaging. That's feels like a huge bonus since it doubles as a way to store the product if I ever needed to store it or hide it temporarily.

HappyWabbit
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HappyWabbit »

NormalHuman - May I ask if Maho is this soft and squeezable? Thanks
Attachments
144ABD70-235A-4268-A775-58BAAD833090.jpeg
144ABD70-235A-4268-A775-58BAAD833090.jpeg (254.62 KiB) Viewed 997 times

INFORMATIONS