cloudclimax.com

Great experience with CloiudClimax

Reviews on Cloud Climax Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
NormalHuman
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Great experience with CloiudClimax

Post by NormalHuman »

** WARNING ** Big Pictures.

ok. So I took the plunge into the unknown that was EX Summit Series, and I decided to purchase from a vendor in the UK, though I am in the USA.

I looked around some various websites, communicated briefly with a couple other vendors before making up my mind. Yes, I shopped around other dolls and vendors.

Here is how Cloud Climax and Paul stood apart for me.

1. Very professional boutique website presentation.
2. The built in chat to talk with someone and get questions answered was fantastic. The grammar was proper, even in this web chat from the couple sales/customer service persons that I communicated with. Big plus.
3. They also have a proper business address, phone number and email. All of this builds confidence in a first time buyer, as I knew if I needed to, I could visit in person.
4. Last but not least, I do not prefer drop shipping, sorry just don't, they did not offer this at the time I ordered and I would not have done it that way. Saving a few bucks isn't worth heartache for me when an issue with an item arises on arrival.. Especially an item of this emotional and monetary cost, any problem can be caught by the vendor at their warehouse or establishment instead. Again, a sense of ease.

Not known to me at the time of placing my order, that not only Paul and his staff double check the quality of my doll, but they added outside corner reinforcements, some foam padding, and then completely wrapped/sealed that in plastic to further protect the doll and packaging. This came in very handy on my delivery as the outside plastic got very dirty, instead of the box. This made for a more pleasant opening experience.

Paul has been very responsive, and even updated me on my shipping before the FedEx alerts did a few times. I would do business with Cloud Climax again.

A+++

Here is that outside wrap. Freight Shipping is filthy, and I am glad I had a large piece of felt handy.
20200812_104601.jpg
20200812_104601.jpg (2.83 MiB) Viewed 1967 times
As you can see, under the wrap, Paul and his team added a protective layer of foam, and corner reinforcements to the box.
As you can see, under the wrap, Paul and his team added a protective layer of foam, and corner reinforcements to the box.
20200812_110252.jpg (2.59 MiB) Viewed 1967 times
This is the box as it was shipped from the factory.  Before Cloud Climax snazzed  it up.
This is the box as it was shipped from the factory. Before Cloud Climax snazzed it up.
20200812_110552.jpg (2.5 MiB) Viewed 1967 times
That Crazy AMAB Trans NB Daddy Dyke you know and love!

05/11/2020 - EX Summit Series Waxwork 168 Ordered
07/09/2020 - Inception Complete
08/12/2020 - Arrival! Maho started her own thread.
Maho's Thread
08/12/2020 - Vendor Review - Cloud Climax viewtopic.php?f=306&t=131844
EX Summit 168 Review viewtopic.php?f=143&t=131858

INFORMATIONS