Review of follow up review

IL Doll is owned by Chuanyin Intelligent Technology (Guangzhou) Co., Ltd. ILDoll specializes in producing the latest products and technologies such as hyper realistic painting and weight reduction of silicone dolls. We are committed to developing and producing China’s best realistic dolls, already bringing ILdoll dolls(TPE dolls) to the fore front as the top doll brand in China. Website: www.ildoll.com
Jay1313
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Review of follow up review

Post by Jay1313 »

Hello all, I’m back with the review of the rereview and the replacement doll that has come of it, long story short , I had invested in a silicone hyper real doll from IL doll, they had just broken away from z one doll and were venturing out on there own, I took awhile to receive her , but man when I got her I was blown away , the craftsmanship and quality were top notch ( as you can tell from me video review from when I first received her) after hanging her with provided neck hook for storage out of nowhere tearing started to form on sides of her waist, I will provide pics below.......

When I first informed IL doll about it they told me that they were not responsible and that there was nothing they could do. I then posted me follow up review chronicling my experience, then TDF offered to help moderate a discussion between IL doll and I to hopefully come to a agreement, a agreement was met and we agreed that the dolls body would be replaced in full ..... covid hit so it was awhile before I received her. No gripes about that considering covid has impacted us all. I have multiple tears in me back, so I’m very limited in what I can lift and move, and with covid overrunning the hospitals I had to just accept that I wasn’t able to pull her out of the box completely.

I gave her a once over and closed her back up, I noticed she looked slightly a different color, but I just thought that maybe the sunlight was the cause. With everything going on with the covid and me and members of me family being high risk, there was no time for me taking pics or dressing her up, no privacy , the house being separated into quarantine rooms , not enough space. So there she sat in storage for some time until recently when I was able to make a lil bit of room to pull her out and then that’s when the WTF moment happened.

The WTF moment I’m referring to is that they sent me a replacement body, but not a HR one , keep in mind that the HR models are Hundreds of dollars more , it’s very upsetting because we agreed on something and they lied, not only was she not HR but the effects they did attempt to apply were done half assed, her body looks battered and bruised, she looks like a fuckin corpse, like wtf!!??? I mean come on. Truly heartbreaking, because I put my faith in these guys and they fucked me over.

So below I will post the photos below labeling which is which, with the exception where they are side bye side , they are photos showing the details and differences between them when comes to HR effect , pores, veins, freckles, skin textures of knees, fingers, shoulders , breast and vagina and so on,, the differences are stark. I have a video showing up close the differences , I have to cut them up to be able to upload them, I’ll be doing that shortly, it’s currently at 5 minutes and still is to large , so I’ll try to get that up ASAP . With all being said, I am truly disappointed with my whole experience dealing with iL doll, I will not be doing business with this brand again. I would like to acknowledge that me experience in dealing with kevin was a positive one tho.
Attachments
Replacement
Replacement
50FDC81A-BE4D-48DA-AC74-C1FFCB2AFF3D.jpeg (2.88 MiB) Viewed 3198 times
Replacement
Replacement
84646015-2D86-4C48-BD8D-1D9477AB6D4C.jpeg (2.99 MiB) Viewed 3198 times
Original
Original
96B550CF-733C-448F-81CE-58D181371BBE.jpeg (3.02 MiB) Viewed 3198 times
Replacement
Replacement
1D831400-5ACF-4352-9D24-75945AF12E95.jpeg (2.6 MiB) Viewed 3198 times
Original
Original
55EFCB84-C2FA-4C65-8976-8F4C408445BA.jpeg (2.74 MiB) Viewed 3198 times
Replacement
Replacement
A2C5D9C2-F231-4AF9-B75D-803D772430DA.jpeg (2.59 MiB) Viewed 3198 times
Original
Original
36DBF426-933E-4689-8C44-F5AC55EB1160.jpeg (2.5 MiB) Viewed 3198 times
Side bye side right is original
Side bye side right is original
12B79612-F519-41B6-8554-724B9996872B.jpeg (2.96 MiB) Viewed 3198 times
Side bye side one on right is original
Side bye side one on right is original
056CCA0A-3795-4303-9BBD-880342BD49AA.jpeg (2.98 MiB) Viewed 3198 times

ILDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Review of follow up review

Post by ILDoll »

Hi Jay

We admit that the replacement is painted a bit lighter than the origainal one as we considered such color made it more real than before. Sorry for that we have not noted you.
However, please note that this is also an H.R. silicone doll instead of classic silicone. Techs of it has been improving. Regardless of the color error, it looks more natrual and real than the original one.

Sincerely,
Kevin
Good proportion with best appearance.
Satisfied service from Vincent.

http://www.ildoll.com Ins: ILDoll Sexdolls
Rapid reply from 9:00 am to 11:30 pm (UTC/GMT+08:00)
sales1@ildoll.com
weishuohe@126.com WhataApp: +86 13360576377

Chuanyin Intellegent Technology (Guangzhou) Co., Ltd.

Jay1313
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jay1313 »

There’s nothing natural about this replacement, it’s a downgrade, nowhere near the craftsmanship and quality Of the first one, the airbrushing is horrid , she looks like a corpse , I’m in process of cutting up this video and will upload soon, there you can see the difference and the just shit work put into this replacement. For as much money us customers invest in these products, to be fucked over is unacceptable.

Jay1313
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jay1313 »

Vids to show the poor quality of the replacement. Now I never asked for more then what I paid for, and to get fucked over and cheated is unacceptable, these are thousands of dollars we are talking about here , how can consumers trust in a company with shady practices such as these . I definitely will not be doing business with IL doll again, I will have to find a company that appreciates their customers and take pride in their product, IL doll isn’t one of them .
Attachments
trim.B8335904-ADA0-4F6E-8194-C85E9E896B68.MOV
(18.26 MiB) Downloaded 2236 times
trim.AAFD5B40-9158-43A2-B40B-FB9060D5EBF9.MOV
(18.4 MiB) Downloaded 2223 times
trim.81236B53-DA7A-40CA-82CE-B01B1A9662B0.MOV
(17.72 MiB) Downloaded 2225 times
trim.9F622A6C-AF2B-4361-A894-1F97056269D0.MOV
(16.85 MiB) Downloaded 2225 times
trim.CFA7F338-A683-44DB-94D4-52E746FBE7C8.MOV
(8.39 MiB) Downloaded 2223 times

GOTE

Post by GOTE »

The doll really looks like a week dead.
Just report it again to the TDF Management. Manufacturers and vendors who do something like this with the customer should be punished with absolute severity.
"You're born, you live and you die.
There are no do-overs, no second chances to make things right if you frak 'em up the first time.
Not in this life, anyway.

Like I said, you make your choices and you live with them. And in the end you are those choices.''

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Didn't watch the videos yet.
Just from the photos I can see you got screwed big-time.
What a shoddy replacement. Looks almost nothing like the original. Does look similar to a corpse. 8O

If it was me, I would try to get TDF management involved again.
So many companies recently are giving really poor customer service on defects.
Seems like a growing trend recently. :x

Hope that trend dies out really soon.

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

energizer_funny
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by energizer_funny »

Jay1313 wrote:Vids to show the poor quality of the replacement. Now I never asked for more then what I paid for, and to get fucked over and cheated is unacceptable, these are thousands of dollars we are talking about here , how can consumers trust in a company with shady practices such as these . I definitely will not be doing business with IL doll again, I will have to find a company that appreciates their customers and take pride in their product, IL doll isn’t one of them .
Color work on the replacement is goofy. I'm curious if the feel, shape, contours, love holes all delivered what you expected?

You mentioned this is a newer company, formed by some people splitting off from another operation. Every new company has growing pains. What will ultimately tell the story is how they choose to finally respond to this mess. Once they've worked through it, maybe they will have earned a chance to redeem themselves. If not, they'll disappear like so many others have...as they should.

“We learn from failure, not from success!”

GOTE

Post by GOTE »

gonestill77 wrote: So many companies recently are giving really poor customer service on defects.
Seems like a growing trend recently. :x

Hope that trend dies out really soon.

:glou:
The problem is that these people know very well that they are untouchable.
There are no do-overs, no second chances to make things right if you frak 'em up the first time.

Like I said, you make your choices and you live with them. And in the end you are those choices.''

Jay1313
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jay1313 »

It seems as if they feel they can just fuck us over because they are “sex dolls” or “love dolls” , but these products are thousands of dollars, the way they treat us is unacceptable, people spend months , years to save up for such a purchase and to be fucked over bye companies we put faith in is horrid. The whole experience has truly been dreadful. To answer energizer funny question, the company is new although they were not new to making dolls, the former owners of “z-one” dolls went their separate ways with one opening this ILDOLL and the other sino-doll. So no, this isn’t their first time around the block. No excuses for this farce, now the first doll and the manufacturing mishap that led to damage , although unacceptable, shit happens, we can all agree, but to then agree to replace it after TDF stepped in and send me a downgraded and half assed product as a replacement is just shady, and wrong .

GOTE

Post by GOTE »

Jay1313 wrote:It seems as if they feel they can just fuck us over because they are “sex dolls” or “love dolls” , but these products are thousands of dollars, the way they treat us is unacceptable, people spend months , years to save up for such a purchase and to be fucked over bye companies we put faith in is horrid. The whole experience has truly been dreadful.

Many of these guys don't care if you've saved the money for years.
You pay, you get junk and you get annoyed about it forever.
It's all about making money and doing it quickly and dirty.

Many, but not all vendors use this system to crush warranty claims.

I really understand how you are feeling right now.

Jay1313
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jay1313 »

Thanks Gote, what’s really sad is that we are not the only ones who can relate to this pain and frustration, there are to many of us on TDF who have been done this way.

GOTE

Post by GOTE »

I know, but for a change, everyone involved has to say something about the manufacturer or vendor XY. Unfortunately, many don't do that.

Jay1313
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jay1313 »

Something needs to be done about this, these actions have been going on way to long bye these companies, not only should we expect better we should demand it, the amount of money these companies generate off of us the consumers, they need to be held to a higher standard we should expect and accept nothing less, then great quality , dependable products and a high standard of Customer service .

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Now folks, I mediated that resolution and put a lot of work into researching and assisting to get an outcome both parties were happy with.

This is why I am commenting here.

The first question I am asking, Jay on Sat Apr 18 2020 you posted this regarding the receipt of this doll.

viewtopic.php?p=1698577#p1698577

At this time you did not indicate any deficiencies with this replacement doll, and this was nearly 4 months ago, as you indicated she had arrived two weeks prior.

You commenced this topic 4 months later, after having the doll in your custody for four months.

Are you saying that it was 4 months before you unboxed her and noticed your highlighted deficiencies in the replacement.

It is a question that will need answering, as even if this goes to yet another mediation, this will be certainly asked, noting the initial doll receipt to defect reporting period was also similar for the first doll.

People, if you wish to have TDF mediate once you avenues for resolution have been exhausted with your supplier, defect reporting needs to be timely, as the longer the period of the doll in your custody, the less likely a resolution in your favor is going to be.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

obie162

Post by obie162 »

Wow Jay, so sorry to see how much trouble you've had with IL after dumping a load of money into their product! Their attitude from the start until they got called out onto the carpet by moderators was disgusting. Now we see they are back at that point. I bought their 140cm TPE in March & watched them like a hawk based on your problem at the time & it's a good thing I did. The 1st doll was the wrong color, so they had to remake it. I can imagine what would have happened if I didn't catch the F--- up & let them ship it.

I think what infuriates me the most is their callous & cavalier attitude towards you about the replacement as noted in Kevin's reply, which reads to me as:
1- We made an arbitrary decision to make it lighter, your wishes be damned.
2- We didn't properly alpha & beta test the HR coloring, so it still has kinks, but we're making more money - so F--- off.
3- We're changing our story about the color, but we still like it better & we are the manufacturer, you're just the consumer - so sit down & shut the F--- up.

"Hi Jay
We admit that the replacement is painted a bit lighter than the origainal one (1) as we considered such color made it more real than before. Sorry for that we have not noted you.
However, please note that this is also an H.R. silicone doll instead of classic silicone. (2) Techs of it has been improving. (3) Regardless of the color error, it looks more natrual and real than the original one.
Sincerely,
Kevin"

How about that 'apology':
Our communication sucks - deal with it, we gave you a replacement, didn't we?!
They changed shipping companies during the delivery process of mine & never notified me either.

If someone asked me about IL, I wouldn't recommend them, even if I didn't like the person.
"Today's rain is tomorrow's whisky" (Scottish proverb)
Obie

KD Mini Aubrey - Vixen
KD Mini Suzanne, the younger twin - Minx
D4E 65cm TPE Caesaria Kunstansija - Svirfneblin Nympho

Heads:
WM #62
WM #85 - Sophia Margarida Sombria - Wench

INFORMATIONS