www.6yedollglobal.com/

Meet Wolka, a 6YE 165cm B-cup of chinese and polish descent

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
Dominico

Re: Meet Wolka, a 6YE 165cm B-cup of chinese and polish desc

Post by Dominico »

ColColt wrote:dominico-how's them joints now?
ColColt, my friend! She's still stiff - can't say I've been posing her much and I had sex with her maybe 20 or 30 times in the whole year I've had her. I'be been in a weird mood lately (midlife crisis? pandemic? stressful job and lkife? oh wait maybe of those combined).

She's unevenly stiff. For instance, her left femur to pelvis joint is easier than on the right leg. Right foot is flimsy and loose and rotates a bit by itself when moving her around haha. The back and shrugging shoulders are hard to pose the way you want them to without provoking other joints to unwantedly move too. She has a learning curve lol, I got used to perform such movements effectively. See what Mishka Valentino said about this model in my review thread. He struggled to pose her for the photo session haha. 6YE may have gone a tad too far with their skeletons. I guess they couldn't find a good middle point and thought better with rigor mortis than fainting and collapsing on the floor like a limp puppet. It's the only complaint I have, really.

Asides from that, she is still pristine, soft, beautifully sculpted and sexually very usable and desirable. Her stiffness adds to the bratty feel haha. I can handle her but I figure for older folks this will be a hurdle.

Again, in time I guess she'll become looser but I haven't been using her a lot. Planning to though, I am starting to feel more active in that regard as a couple aspects in my life have changed/improved and feel more up to doing things.

Hope you're doing well, my friend
ZombieWinter wrote:Wolka has the most personality I've ever seen in a doll. Great photography!
Thank you, thank you! Hint: The eyes are the key; to mimic a realistic stare is like more than 50% of it. I cross-eye her slighly - the eyes are only aiming in parallel lines when we look at the horizon and even then not completely. That would give dolls a cold, dead impression which I sometimes go for if that's what I want, but mostly that's not the expression I look for.
Also, there's an exact spot in space where she is looking at whith each eye positioning; finding it and shooting the objective from there is vital if you want her to look at the camera (for instance, to simulate she's taking a selfie, she HAS to be looking at the phone's screen. Crossed eyes aiming at that precise spot for that always. Even when taking that in consideration, I can't nail it every time.

For now I'm just using my phone to take her pics for convenience; to use a dedicated camera would be probably too much and harder (phones are made to make people look good, pro cameras need more work)

Jimpink
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Jimpink »

Loving the recent pink cyber goth outfit! Skimpy but incredibly tasteful and very cute.
Boomtown!
Jimpink
Wolka & Amy
Pocket Pink Perfection
Instagram
House of Pink Girls
ImageImageImage

Dominico

Post by Dominico »

Jimpink wrote:Loving the recent pink cyber goth outfit! Skimpy but incredibly tasteful and very cute.
Thank you! I am still working on it a little, figuring out what other elements I can make her wear as I enjoy object and funny props overkill lol. But yeah this style will still remain super skimpy :razz: I just think I need to make some new purchases

Dominico

Post by Dominico »

Hey folks,

I had a couple new dresses for Wolka. Veeeery different from the military outfit. I call it the cotton candy style LOL

Still no posing or anything, just trying them on.

I am thinking on creating a general thread for Wolka to keep everything in the same place instead of several all over every time I do a photoshoot lol. I'll sort of microspam my other threads like this one with a link for the new one when I set it up in case you guys want to tag along ;D

Dominico

Post by Dominico »

A maid dress and a skimpier version of it hehe
Attachments
SNOW_20211030_172519_344.jpg
SNOW_20211030_172519_344.jpg (1.73 MiB) Viewed 734 times
SNOW_20211030_201449_924.jpg
SNOW_20211030_201449_924.jpg (3.35 MiB) Viewed 734 times
SNOW_20211030_202151_789.jpg
SNOW_20211030_202151_789.jpg (2.84 MiB) Viewed 734 times
SNOW_20211030_201741_279.jpg
SNOW_20211030_201741_279.jpg (1.22 MiB) Viewed 734 times
SNOW_20211030_201549_441.jpg
SNOW_20211030_201549_441.jpg (3.9 MiB) Viewed 734 times

Jimpink
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Jimpink »

dominico903 wrote:Hey folks,

I had a couple new dresses for Wolka. Veeeery different from the military outfit. I call it the cotton candy style LOL

Still no posing or anything, just trying them on.

I am thinking on creating a general thread for Wolka to keep everything in the same place instead of several all over everytime I do a photoshoot lol. I'll sort of microspam other threads like this one with a link for the new one when I set it up in case you guys want to tag along ;D
Sign me up pronto, I need to see the bottom half of that cotton candy maid outfit...ooooh yep.
Boomtown!
Jimpink
Wolka & Amy
Pocket Pink Perfection
Instagram
House of Pink Girls
ImageImageImage

Dominico

Post by Dominico »

Jimpink wrote:Sign me up pronto, I need to see the bottom half of that cotton candy maid outfit...ooooh yep.
For sure! I count you in, JP! and maybe tomorrow I will arrange the new thread with everything Wolka. I assume I'll be recycling some stuff for it but I am planning on taking lots, lots more of pics of her in more crazy outfits and expressions ;D

Thanks!

Jimpink
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Jimpink »

dominico903 wrote:
Jimpink wrote:Sign me up pronto, I need to see the bottom half of that cotton candy maid outfit...ooooh yep.
For sure! I count you in, JP! and maybe tomorrow I will arrange the new thread with everything Wolka. I assume I'll be recycling some stuff for it but I am planning on taking lots, lots more of pics of her in more crazy outfits and expressions ;D

Thanks!
This is perfect timing, I'm due in for a shoulder operation tomorrow and will be off work for 2-3 weeks. I've got 4 shoots to process, edit and post so that will keep me occupied.

But having Wolka entertain me and inspire more crazy outfits during this period will be epic! Seriously your style is bang on what I like, creative, colourful, punky goth emo and fun! Amy, Heather and Zoey are desperate to get their hands on some of Wolka's outfits, Sara and Valentina meanwhile, well the Italians aren't impressed!
Boomtown!
Jimpink
Wolka & Amy
Pocket Pink Perfection
Instagram
House of Pink Girls
ImageImageImage

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Wow Dominico! :crazyeyes: Wolka looks absolutely gorgeous in this dress and her hair matches perfectly! :razz: :angel:
She looks like a delicious candy! Yummy! :icecream: :P

Very well done! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

DoctorDuke
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DoctorDuke »

Slender and sexy. Like the outfits.

Dominico

Post by Dominico »

Jimpink wrote:
dominico903 wrote:

Thanks!
This is perfect timing, I'm due in for a shoulder operation tomorrow and will be off work for 2-3 weeks. I've got 4 shoots to process, edit and post so that will keep me occupied.

But having Wolka entertain me and inspire more crazy outfits during this period will be epic! Seriously your style is bang on what I like, creative, colourful, punky goth emo and fun! Amy, Heather and Zoey are desperate to get their hands on some of Wolka's outfits, Sara and Valentina meanwhile, well the Italians aren't impressed!
That is guaranteed. Wolka is coming back with very, very funny and crazy looks. I like to put as much humor as I can fit in while keeping it interesting and sexy. Expect daring, neck twisting camera angles and unlikely props and themes!
Amy Heather and Zoey are most welcome to use Wolka's wardrobe. Sara and Valentina too, even if it's not their cup of tea! but be warned that Wolka would love to convert Sara into a crazy punk ;D
gogodolls wrote:Wow Dominico! :crazyeyes: Wolka looks absolutely gorgeous in this dress and her hair matches perfectly! :razz: :angel:
She looks like a delicious candy! Yummy! :icecream: :P

Very well done! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Cheers! :glou:
Thanks gogodolls! She's so oddly vaporous and sweet in that stain-safe outfit that I just want to crush-hugh-lick her until just the skeleton is left, like the stick of an actual cotton candy.
DoctorDuke wrote:Slender and sexy. Like the outfits.
Yup! love slender and realistic. Thanks, friend!

Jimpink
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Jimpink »

Dominico wrote:Wolka is coming back with very, very funny and crazy looks. I like to put as much humor as I can fit in while keeping it interesting and sexy. Expect daring, neck twisting camera angles and unlikely props and themes!
Amy Heather and Zoey are most welcome to use Wolka's wardrobe. Sara and Valentina too, even if it's not their cup of tea! but be warned that Wolka would love to convert Sara into a crazy punk ;D
Ooooooh yes!

Sara says she wants to be a little punk, said with the innocence of purity and a will to rebel...
Boomtown!
Jimpink
Wolka & Amy
Pocket Pink Perfection
Instagram
House of Pink Girls
ImageImageImage

Dominico

Post by Dominico »

Jimpink wrote: Ooooooh yes!

Sara says she wants to be a little punk, said with the innocence of purity and a will to rebel...
Well Wolka welcomes her with open arms and open everything ;D She is very prone to rebelling and wreaking havoc with the more akin acting girlfriends the better ;P

Jimpink
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Jimpink »

Dominico wrote:

Well Wolka welcomes her with open arms and open everything ;D She is very prone to rebelling and wreaking havoc with the more akin acting girlfriends the better ;P
Sara's so sweet it's almost too much! She could do with just a little bit of mischief, just a little.

Methinks that the House of Pink girls could all be eventually standing in line and backing up Tank Girl here. Not worried, if anything I'll be encouraging it all!
Boomtown!
Jimpink
Wolka & Amy
Pocket Pink Perfection
Instagram
House of Pink Girls
ImageImageImage

Dominico

Post by Dominico »

Jimpink wrote:
Dominico wrote:

Sara's so sweet it's almost too much! She could do with just a little bit of mischief, just a little.

Methinks that the House of Pink girls could all be eventually standing in line and backing up Tank Girl here. Not worried, if anything I'll be encouraging it all!
Just a little? We'll see about that! ;D

Oh yeah Wolka loves commanding random ceremonial cannon shots for entertainment, it's like fireworks to her.

INFORMATIONS