Tammy 2.0 - a WM 173h

We turn dreams into reality!
Zsmithy967
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Tammy 2.0 - a WM 173h

Post by Zsmithy967 »

Insanely hot doll!!! You did a really good job with the customization.
I'm super close on getting mine with gel breasts but I'm worried about the longevity of the breasts. Do you have any tips in terms of care for the gel breasts?

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

Zsmithy967 wrote:Insanely hot doll!!! You did a really good job with the customization.
I'm super close on getting mine with gel breasts but I'm worried about the longevity of the breasts. Do you have any tips in terms of care for the gel breasts?
I've read that WM's gel mix has changed over the past year. Still if there isn't a screw up during manufacture or delivery, there should be some longevity to the gel.
for support I personally use wireless stretchable bra. My favorite brand is Hanes ComfortFlex Fit , medium size

Zsmithy967
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Zsmithy967 »

bobhenry wrote:
Zsmithy967 wrote:Insanely hot doll!!! You did a really good job with the customization.
I've read that WM's gel mix has changed over the past year. Still if there isn't a screw up during manufacture or delivery, there should be some longevity to the gel.
for support I personally use wireless stretchable bra. My favorite brand is Hanes ComfortFlex Fit , medium size

Thank you for the recommendation. Do you store her standing up or laying down? I'm curious to prevent more of a sag.

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

bobhenry wrote:Merry Christmas!
I know I'm late for the subject but that picture is stunning, hope you had a very merry day

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

Zsmithy967 wrote:
bobhenry wrote:

Thank you for the recommendation. Do you store her standing up or laying down? I'm curious to prevent more of a sag.
I keep her in the bed, but I read other leave her standing.
I think as long as you have good support, both positions are ok.

Zsmithy967
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Zsmithy967 »

bobhenry wrote:
Zsmithy967 wrote:
bobhenry wrote:

I keep her in the bed, but I read other leave her standing.
I think as long as you have good support, both positions are ok.
Do you like the insert vagina? Or do you wish you got a fixed version?

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

@ZSmithy967
I've been wanting to show my setup for a while so this might give people some ideas.

Since my 3rd gal, I've been having insert vagina dolls.
But the difference is I use fleshlights for inserts and it's being hold in place with either panties or thongs.
I use sleeves only. No need to for the plastic holder.
I will also trim it with scissor like this

If you are familiar with fleshlights, it ships with a plastic tubing inside the vaginal canal.
So when I prep my doll, I will put the tubing inside the fleshlight, slap an elastic band at the end of the sleeve to prevent leaking inside the doll then shove the fleshlight inside the doll.
Then I hold everything with the panty or thong. When it's secured, I pull the tube out of the sleeve.

For me personally it has many pros.
- Better overall access in literally every positions you can think of.
- feels much better than the tpe sleeves.
- there are countless sleeve models available.
- it's also very easy to clean and dry

cons would be that if you're looking for realism, then it might not be your cup of tea, since the fleshlight entry is quite puffy, so it's stick out.
You're also gonna have to have the panty/thong/etc on at all time.
Personally I don't really care since when I get down there, I'm stoned on weed and I have LED lights all over the room, so I don't really pay attention to the vagina itself lol.

the 173H's ass is very thick. I've tried using the TPE insert with it and it doesn't even come close to using the doll with a fleshlight.
It's usually gonna look like this (btw this is on a WM 174G doll, but results are the similar on my 173H)

you can go crazy on some positions and have nice access and deepness.
Look at this little bimbo XD

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

Very interesting
Thanks for sharing
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

takikawa
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by takikawa »

Look at how that little bimbo is staring up at you lol. I have started to use fleshlight type devices, but for me I prefer the Tenga Flip (much tighter and realistic). I also use leds, in conjunction to galaxy ceiling lights. I'm not high on weed though LOL

Regular_Bro
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Regular_Bro »

How is Tammy holding up? How are the gel breasts on her? Still holding shape? Also, more pics!!! Maybe a video too? Lastly, have you straddled her and titty fucked her? How do the gel breasts feel doing that??? I'm looking im.the near future getting this doll but I'm torn between gel breast or hallow as I am a big boobjob kinda person.

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

Regular_Bro wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:38 pm How is Tammy holding up? How are the gel breasts on her? Still holding shape? Also, more pics!!! Maybe a video too? Lastly, have you straddled her and titty fucked her? How do the gel breasts feel doing that??? I'm looking im.the near future getting this doll but I'm torn between gel breast or hallow as I am a big boobjob kinda person.
All things considered (I use my dolls pretty good), she hold up quite well. I mean the knees have teared up but whatever I just cover them up with long socks. The joints are loose especially the spine one but it's my experience that heavy doll joints get weaker easier than lighter dolls. I might buy another one with the reduction option in the future I think if things stabilize in the world.
No other tearing, no broken joints, the tits have held pretty good. I'm not seeing much difference from when I got her. And the fingers....well you know...

For your other question, if you're a boobguy, you have to go gel breasts.
I did tittyfuck her a couple times in the beginning and it felt great with lots of lube. Squishes you real nice.

theyrhuge
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by theyrhuge »

Thanks for the Fleshlight tip :)
YL 150cm O-Cup (Ultra Soft TPE) viewtopic.php?t=159798

velmavisuals
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by velmavisuals »

I'm excited and depressed that i found this thread. I was looking at getting the WM 150cm Mcup because I wanted something with huge curves and massive breasts, then I saw your photos and suddenly I don't know if I want that or if I want this one! I did see in some photos that this model has raised aerolas which I didnt' like, but your photos do have that.

proportionally, how big is this doll height and curve wise?

thank you so much!

HoodieSenso

Post by HoodieSenso »

Is Tammy's butt soft ?

fin87
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by fin87 »

where to europe sell this version?

INFORMATIONS