www.wmdolls.com

Help wanted for wm 140cm doll

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
dogmeatknepp
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Help wanted for wm 140cm doll

Post by dogmeatknepp »

20201203_132840.jpg
20201203_132840.jpg (2.17 MiB) Viewed 481 times
hi, i bought this same doll from the same dealer (blsd). i got the heat option, shrugging shoulders, standing feet, bigger breasts. was over 1600$. she is my first doll and my learning doll. to start with i love this doll, sexy as hell. i like photography and shoot her constantly. i was told tpe shouldnt come with heat option, but they offer it, so i got it. well i turned it off but the heat stayed and melted some parts of her....very sad, so i dont recommend it for tpe. i noticed before this happened that along her waist the tpe started to concave in. i dont likje the shrugging shoulders much, the get stuck in that position all the time. i find that eveything stains her, even after washing the clothes, so if just the way tpe is or just from them. the joiunts are really loose allready, and the finger wires constantly poke through, to the point ive cut them out. as this is my first doll, and from this buyer, i cant really compare to others, but like i said this doll is very sexy, and ill probably get her again, but from a vendor from this forum. my next doll will be the jessica rabbit but silicone, as i think it will be easier upkeep. plus the new piper ones have hard hands and feet, no more wires poking through.

zwei23783

Post by zwei23783 »

CaptTaco wrote:I am completely new to this so please forgive me. I don't wanna brake any rules or anything. So i have been trying to do as much research as i can before i pull the trigger on buying a doll. I have looked at about 20 pages on here for information. I contacted a couple websites and watched unboxing videos.

I am roughly 6 feet tall. Would a 140cm doll seem too childish to my hight? I am looking to get a doll that is light weight and easy to store and hide when needed.

The website i am looking at is bestlovesexdoll.com
Is this a respectable site? Looks mostly legit to me and i contacted wmdoll.com and asked if bestlovesexdolls was a legit reseller. They said its on there legit list and to look for the anti-fake code on the manual. But i would need to purchase the doll first to get the manual? So not a lot of point to that i think.

The only thing im not sure of is i found the doll im interested in. Twice on there site and one was discounted. I asked them about it. Like if their the same doll and why they where 2 different prices. There response was that it was a flash sale. Does that mean... There defective?damaged? Or what.

The links to the doll is here.
https://bestlovesexdoll.com/products/14 ... 0608407607

https://bestlovesexdoll.com/products/40 ... 8731107383

What one do i get?

I saw a video.
https://youtu.be/Iqa2umPCMqs
I don't even know if that's from the sam. Site or even the same doll. It doesn't look the 4f5inchs or what ever it is. I don't even know if this guy has a good reputation for being accurate.

Any input would be very appreciated.
This doll does not seem to be of WM brand.

zwei23783

Post by zwei23783 »

I have seen this doll on other websites.

guru meditation

Post by guru meditation »

CaptTaco wrote:I am completely new to this so please forgive me. I don't wanna brake any rules or anything. So i have been trying to do as much research as i can before i pull the trigger on buying a doll. I have looked at about 20 pages on here for information. I contacted a couple websites and watched unboxing videos.

I am roughly 6 feet tall. Would a 140cm doll seem too childish to my hight? I am looking to get a doll that is light weight and easy to store and hide when needed.
I very recently bought that exact doll from yourdoll.com. The price on the site you linked heavily indicates, that you won't be getting what you wish for. Would recommend contacting yourdoll.com sales and show them what you want. They will probably give you a good price specially if you mention that you came from TDF forums. Also ask if you can make the deal with Mia as she is the best what comes to customer service. If you wanna see some pictures or story about how my order went with them, links are in my signature.

What comes to height, sure that 140cm doll is on small side, but I love carrying her around much more than my larger UDoll. The weight difference is huge specially while trying to lift that in difficult positions. Personally would recommend starting from lighter dolls and going to heavier later (if needed). Obviously lenght does increase the realism, but if the increased weight takes the fun out of it... Well... Everyone have to decide what they prefer. And can't really say that the 140cm doll is light either. But it is very manageable.

I wish you nice time with her... Her face truly is special and is probably one of the most popular heads out there.

edit: ...and after noticing that I actually replied to 7 months old topic - feeling stupid now :roll:
Jenny (UFD Carmen, review)
Lara (WM EVO140D/36 from Yourdoll)
Orla (Irontech Gymnast Victoria 150 from Yourdoll)

INFORMATIONS