cloudclimax.co.uk

Open Box Ex Summit

We are the official approved DS Doll reseller for the UK and also sell DS Dolls in selected European countries, ( South America & South Africa ). Shop with us confidently & discreetly. Cloud Climax has over 25 years of retail and lingerie experience and are so confident that each product is presented to you with our Cloud Climax logo as a mark of our approval. We also stock premium branded toys & accessories for your all round satisfaction. Website: www.cloudclimax.co.uk
NormalHuman
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Open Box Ex Summit

Post by NormalHuman »

Willendorph wrote:Overall, I think the summit series is really impressive in terms of bringing a lot together in one package - including the packaging actually, but also the articulated fingers, toes and seamless neck with realistic body painting. It will be very interesting to hear an actual owner's opinions on them in terms of durability and bedroom function.

I do personally like the look of the smaller Summit doll more, but I'd definitely need better photos to decide on what I think of this one's face. She's pretty, but Paul is not a good photographer (sorry Paul!) - and these shots aren't that flattering (adjust the eyes dude!). Even the studio shot looks a little stiff and dry ... if that makes sense. She'll definitely come alive more in the hands of someone who can get her more relaxed.
Makes sense to me. I will do my best to get her to relax. should be 2 weeks maybe? hard to know exactly. I know I am not the most experienced photographer, and I have never taken pictures of a doll before, but I will work hard to do a good job. I am excited to try to take good pictures.
That Crazy AMAB Trans NB Daddy Dyke you know and love!

05/11/2020 - EX Summit Series Waxwork 168 Ordered
07/09/2020 - Inception Complete
08/12/2020 - Arrival! Maho started her own thread.
Maho's Thread
08/12/2020 - Vendor Review - Cloud Climax viewtopic.php?f=306&t=131844
EX Summit 168 Review viewtopic.php?f=143&t=131858

Tommo10
UK FORUM
UK FORUM

Post by Tommo10 »

Willendorph wrote:Overall, I think the summit series is really impressive in terms of bringing a lot together in one package - including the packaging actually, but also the articulated fingers, toes and seamless neck with realistic body painting. It will be very interesting to hear an actual owner's opinions on them in terms of durability and bedroom function.

I do personally like the look of the smaller Summit doll more, but I'd definitely need better photos to decide on what I think of this one's face. She's pretty, but Paul is not a good photographer (sorry Paul!) - and these shots aren't that flattering (adjust the eyes dude!). Even the studio shot looks a little stiff and dry ... if that makes sense. She'll definitely come alive more in the hands of someone who can get her more relaxed.

I agree totally with your first point, however I believe factory pictures, open box and first reviews should be taken exactly the way they are, that doll becomes real when she arrives with you. I personally love factory / vendors photos, you can well imagine I have had a hell of a lot sent me over the years, they are my base line of how much potential that doll's got. These images work well for me and exactly what I wanted to see in this particular unboxing topic.
Now I need to see more of the Summit dolls both with NormalHuman at home, and if we get any none marketing photo along the way.

GOTE wrote:I didn't really want to write about the doll.
But what do you all find so beautiful about her?
She is anatomically incorrect at first.
In addition, the skin looks like a mannequin.
Also the face of her looks like that of a chinese hot pot or fish seller.
The only thing I like about the whole doll is the packaging.
But you did again, which is a shame, I would not have bothered.
GOTE wrote:So I don't think this doll is beautiful.
I've been watching EX-Doll for years.
And think that the faces are not beautifully made.

Even the skin texture didn't look well made with the older models and it is no different with this one.

But what I can say is that the EX-Doll knows how to bring something to the customer.
They understand how to sell and marketing something.
I think you need to really see one before making these comments, because you are wrong.
~~~~
Also, in my opinion the most important part of a doll is the skeleton, not bloody LHP, Image DS(EX) make the best skeleton out, some other brands are terrible. I own two DS silicone dolls among the 35 full size dolls I have, one is over two years old the other is two years old in September, their joints work perfectly, they are wonderful dolls. Summit looks to be worth every penny with the additional improvements they have made.

Best Wishes

Tommo
See The Girls Main Photo Thread In Eye Candy:- viewtopic.php?f=11&t=125051
Instagram:- We are on Instagram as @victoria_ash10. https://www.instagram.com/victoria_ash10/
Twitter 'X':- https://twitter.com/Victori18624401?t=a ... _9cag&s=09
Facebook:- https://www.facebook.com/victoria.ash.1257
UK Love Doll Forum:- https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/home.php

Doll life is rather good, make the most of it, You only live once.

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

Tommo10 wrote:Also, in my opinion the most important part of a doll is the skeleton, not bloody LHP, Image DS(EX) make the best skeleton out, some other brands are terrible. I own two DS silicone dolls among the 35 full size dolls I have, one is over two years old the other is two years old in September, their joints work perfectly, they are wonderful dolls. Summit looks to be worth every penny with the additional improvements they have made.

Best Wishes

Tommo
Now having three TPE dolls and one Sino, I have come to the same conclusion: you are 100% correct about the skeleton being the most important part of a doll. Of my four, the Sino is comfortably the best. DS(EX) have had a reputation for having the best skeleton for some time now and this is what would make me spend the money on a Summit, especially with the improved skeleton.

I don't go a bundle on the DS faces compared with other brands, although they do have one or two that appeal, e.g. "Kayla". Hopefully the Summit range will expand to include more heads.
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aeron »

Also think the LHP looks a bit off (is it the angle/position? need more poses to check). And hoping to see what other faces for the 168cm body will come out. Current face looks pretty average/plain. Would be great if they could reuse the molds of their other newer faces to avoid reinventing the wheel and waiting months between new heads.
Cloudclimax wrote:The blog link is done now, have more photos and video to add through the day. More description too.

https://cloudclimax.co.uk/the-ex-summit ... k-her-out/
You mentioned the skin texture was exquisite and had pores and dimpling. Does this remove the need to powder it? Or is it still tacky?

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

New Customer order with real human hair implant.
Best
Paul
Attachments
CCD2891B-8122-4922-B51A-DA84F6386C94.jpeg
CCD2891B-8122-4922-B51A-DA84F6386C94.jpeg (99.12 KiB) Viewed 1706 times
ACF3298F-C736-4D0F-9E56-5FB9BB387795.jpeg
ACF3298F-C736-4D0F-9E56-5FB9BB387795.jpeg (106.87 KiB) Viewed 1706 times
143CD50B-B065-4C00-A486-FB8ACBE8408C.jpeg
143CD50B-B065-4C00-A486-FB8ACBE8408C.jpeg (125.42 KiB) Viewed 1706 times
84C442E7-0D2B-4BAD-BF2F-686CE0D4632F.jpeg
84C442E7-0D2B-4BAD-BF2F-686CE0D4632F.jpeg (123.79 KiB) Viewed 1706 times
B8F8D2EF-D0BB-446C-80F6-DF0180999368.jpeg
B8F8D2EF-D0BB-446C-80F6-DF0180999368.jpeg (98.59 KiB) Viewed 1706 times

NormalHuman
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by NormalHuman »

That implanted hair is looking so good.

Maho's Thread

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

Looking very nice :)
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

NormalHuman wrote:That implanted hair is looking so good.
Agreed. She looks very pretty in those photos too.

I think I'd be worried about trying to maintain implanted hair, but being able to have her with braided hair would be awesome.

Tommo10
UK FORUM
UK FORUM

Post by Tommo10 »

The implanted hair looks extremely good.
Willendorph wrote:being able to have her with braided hair would be awesome.
+1 :thumbs_up:
I've only found out about braided hair recently and it always looks amazing.

Tommo
See The Girls Main Photo Thread In Eye Candy:- viewtopic.php?f=11&t=125051
Instagram:- We are on Instagram as @victoria_ash10. https://www.instagram.com/victoria_ash10/
Twitter 'X':- https://twitter.com/Victori18624401?t=a ... _9cag&s=09
Facebook:- https://www.facebook.com/victoria.ash.1257
UK Love Doll Forum:- https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/home.php

Doll life is rather good, make the most of it, You only live once.

NormalHuman
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by NormalHuman »

braids, especially for bedtime. a wide tooth comb for regular brushing, and a good conditioner will be your friend for implanted hair I figure, since shes not living, the hair will not regrow or oil itself. I did a lot of reading on how to maintain and care for human hair wigs, I suspect it will be about the same.

Maho's Thread

Sex-Doll-Lover
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Sex-Doll-Lover »

Queena's implanted hair and her seamless neck make her a really special doll.

NormalHuman
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by NormalHuman »

I have a Summit 168 right here.. and I can tell you it doesn't look like that. Now I can tell you that at first, her vagina is almost fused shut at the labias from the silicone being sticky, so very difficult to tell where the entrance actually is. Once opened, the actual vaginal cavity is very correctly in the right place, 1.905cm from the anus to be exact. Is there an inconsistency happening on the finished doll in regard to the anatomy?

I figured it out when comparing his picture to what my eyeballs see here.

I have circled in his picture where the vajayjay entrance actually is. and if you look, you can see a "seam" that is her outer labia stuck together as I mentioned was my experience.
vajayjay.png
vajayjay.png (186.99 KiB) Viewed 1470 times

Maho's Thread

Doll Master
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Doll Master »

NormalHuman wrote:I have a Summit 168 right here.. and I can tell you it doesn't look like that. Now I can tell you that at first, her vagina is almost fused shut at the labias from the silicone being sticky, so very difficult to tell where the entrance actually is. Once opened, the actual vaginal cavity is very correctly in the right place, 1.905cm from the anus to be exact. Is there an inconsistency happening on the finished doll in regard to the anatomy?

I have circled in his picture where the vajayjay entrance actually is. and if you look, you can see a "seam" that is her outer labia stuck together as I mentioned was my experience.
Wow, thanks for the info. That would make sense because she looked near perfect on so many photos. To think she would have a hugely incorrect placement didn't make sense to me (I was surprised). I mean, this is one of the most realistic dolls on the market. The other photos very much indicated that the vagina was 100% designed to be realistic.

I also have images where the opening is completely obscured because her legs are closed. It does seem very realistic to me.

Thanks alot. I really do like that smart looking UK model type summit doll, and it's much better if there are no placement issues.

NormalHuman
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by NormalHuman »

Doll Master wrote:
NormalHuman wrote:I have a Summit 168 right here.. and I can tell you it doesn't look like that. Now I can tell you that at first, her vagina is almost fused shut at the labias from the silicone being sticky, so very difficult to tell where the entrance actually is. Once opened, the actual vaginal cavity is very correctly in the right place, 1.905cm from the anus to be exact. Is there an inconsistency happening on the finished doll in regard to the anatomy?

Wow, thanks for the info. That would make sense because she looked near perfect on so many photos. To think she would have a hugely incorrect placement didn't make sense to me (I was surprised). I mean, this is one of the most realistic dolls on the market. The other photos very much indicated that the vagina was 100% designed to be realistic.

I also have images where the opening is completely obscured because her legs are closed. It does seem very realistic to me.

Thanks alot. I really do like that smart looking UK model type summit doll, and it's much better if there are no placement issues.

I think anyone would be quite satisfied with the placement. I advised Paul to unstick the outer labia and retake the pictures. Vast difference.

Maho's Thread

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

It's for this sort of reason that I took issue with the presentation of this unboxing video and said so, despite appearing rude in doing so for which I apologise.

There is significant responsibility on a reviewer to present the product in a fair light and it's great to see that this doll with the expectations we can have from a top rate manufucaturer are materialised.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

INFORMATIONS