www.thecityofsexy.com

Request for tailoring measurements for Model 11.

Gynoid Technology Limited is a high-tech. company focusing on the R&D of super-simulation beauty art collectibles,high-end mannequin, super realistic solid silicone dolls and artificial intelligent robot girlfriends. It is a perfect combination of the top international artists in the field of digital and human body sculpting, a well integration of the traditional art of sculpting and the 3D digital modeling, We starting from the prototyping to hand painting, taking care of each and every detail of our products. Our products adopts food-grade platinum silicone,alloy plus engineering plastic bones (keeping the ergonomics design in mind,we achieved the full-body joints mobility to its extreme ranges, including the articulation of finger joints). top-level styling, real-value experience...we can do more beyond your imagination. www.thecityofsexy.com
teraquon
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Request for tailoring measurements for Model 11.

Post by teraquon »

Hey, folks! I have a Model 11 on order and she'll get here when she gets here, but in the mean time, I have a couple of things I'm working on. It would be super helpful to have some specific tailoring measurements for that purpose! If any bored/intrepid soul could measure the heck out of their Model 11, I would be eternally grateful. If you don't have a tailoring tape measure, feel free to add one to an Amazon wishlist and PM it to me, and I will gladly buy you one in exchange for doing the measurements!

Everything I need is as follows, and should be measured in CM.

I already have these stats from the official/vendor websites, but if you're already measuring and want to confirm them while you're at it, I certainly wouldn't complain.
Height: Bare-footed, feet flat on the floor. 160cm listed.
Bust: Measured over the fullest portion of the breast. 85cm listed.
Waist: Smallest part of the waist. 60cm listed.
Hips: Broadest part of the hips. 88cm listed.

And the other stuff I'll need measured:

Belly: A measurement right in the middle of the waist and hip.
Under Bust: Around ribs, just below breasts.
Back Shoulder Width: Measure from the edge of one shoulder to the edge of the other, starting on the top of the shoulder at the joint of the arm and shoulder, and going over the back of the neck.
Mid Shoulder to Bust Point: Preferably when wearing a bra, measurement from the top of the shoulder where the bra strap naturally rests, to the nipple.
Hollow to Floor: Barefooted, measure from the hollow (the dip below the throat where the collarbone crosses the upper chest), draped naturally down the front of the body to the floor.
Hollow to Hem: Same as above, except this should be a measurement of where a dress that falls to about ankle length would hang.
Arm Hole: Tape wrapped around the shoulder and under the armpit. As if measuring for the arm hole of a shirt/dress.

Some visual instructions can be found here.

Thanks!

Person7
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Request for tailoring measurements for Model 11.

Post by Person7 »

I'm interested to know the shoe size on model 11. I assume its just the standard size 4 or 5, but it would be nice to get actual confirmation on this first.

Judging by the measurements listed from gynoid, most clothing will probably require size small.

Fane

Post by Fane »

Hmm I’d not be one keen to take measurements of all parts of dolls so meticulously.. welp if it’s just the shoe size I figured yeah why not? :P
2A342F24-80E2-4BDA-ACBE-9901CB249B8D.jpeg
2A342F24-80E2-4BDA-ACBE-9901CB249B8D.jpeg (51.85 KiB) Viewed 1573 times
So, I’d say a US size 5 for the model 11 would be a safe bet. Hope this helps.

karmady
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by karmady »

Hi teraquon, did you get your model 11 in the end or still waiting?

Kazuya
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Kazuya »

karmady wrote:Hi teraquon, did you get your model 11 in the end or still waiting?
Wonder if Teraquon ever got his model 11?

byginga
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by byginga »

I just purchased a model 11. Thanks for the tips!

INFORMATIONS