www.realistic-love-doll.com

Opinions before buying

Realistic Love Doll is an authorized dealer on Love Dolls (Z-onedoll, WMDolls, Your Doll, Sanhui …) All prices include free shipping and a set of clothes.
Visit us at: www.realistic-love-doll.com
Shipment worldwide
Xyanthe
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Opinions before buying

Post by Xyanthe »

Hope I'm not using this forum incorrectly. I'm tempted to get myself a love doll. I work long hours and have an awful time dating so I get pretty lonely. Just like to have something that I can hold at night. I want to get the opinions of buyers to make sure this realistic love doll is a good site to buy from before I drop 1k or more on this.

Onyxx
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Opinions before buying

Post by Onyxx »

Communication with the seller is excellent and fast.
The price is advantageous compared to other sellers.
But I haven't received the product yet. So I can't comment on this.
Probably other buyers will be able to better help you with your questions at this stage.

norgebabe
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by norgebabe »

I'm a new doll owner and new to the forum as well. I came across dollforum during research about a month into COVID - I read an article about "sex" doll sales being at an all time high. I too work long hours and in a relationship which has voids. What initially intrigued me with dolls was a few things. Initially the "perfect", idealized beauty; theres a variety you can choose the attributes that your attracted to, accounts from others about companionship in bed and in general and thinking about dressing them up - I'm into dress up but also have an affinity toward women's fashion. To have a woman to dress up in what I like was a turn on, Im sure theres a control thing there.

Ive been a doll owner for ~ 45 days. Overall I can say that im glad I went through and bought one. When I'm private I bring her out, I like to have her in my bed. I like to kiss her. I like to dress her. The novelty hasnt worn off. Im working a lot and overall I like to dress her and have her out so that I can see her while I work. One think I immediate realized after getting one is their weight. Full sized dolls are 70+ pounds and torsos are around 50 lbs. I'm in my early 40's and would consider myself fit but I was surprised when I picked up my first doll.

I'm not so fond of the term "sex" doll, these dolls, a quality doll is a work of art and it serves a different role to every person, I prefer love doll. Ultimately my doll provides companionship.

I hope that helps.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Xyanthe.
The number of choices can be narrowed down a bit by reading New Owner posts and the Repair posts.
Keep in mind to only look at recent doll models and do not rush, getting a good idea about the more reliable dolls will potentially save a new doll owner a lot of disappointment later :)

Realistic Love Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Realistic Love Doll »

Hi, depends which product you are looking for Xyanthe.

For 1000 USD the choice is pretty narrow, smaller size wm Doll, (100cm), or you can go for AF Doll.

The repair yes is quite a thing, because it’s your first doll, you will have a sort of learning curve. To learn how to handle her and not to bump her everywhere :D

If you pay attention and store your doll in good condition there should be no problem. We are selling our brands for years, and no problem so far. If you want to go 100% sure, go WM Dolls! I’m working with them for very long time, and when something went wrong they are here to help! And products are really good

If you have questions feel free to ask!

INFORMATIONS