yldoll.com

YL166 HOLLOW VS GEL BREAST

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

YL166 HOLLOW VS GEL BREAST

Post by YL Doll »

Which side do you prefer? 8) :whistle:
Attachments
166hollow-gelcomparison.mp4
(10.4 MiB) Downloaded 4582 times

MoviePilot
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: YL166 HOLLOW VS GEL BREAST

Post by MoviePilot »

Puuh, it's really hard to decide - all I see is "TITTIES", furthermore really sexy ones :razz:

Would it be possible that you additionally do a side view to compare the sag - doesn't need to be a video, can also be an image showing both options.

Zuxeh

Post by Zuxeh »

Definitely not super easy to tell which a person may prefer (on the 166 specifically) with a video.

The true difference will be in the weight and feel of these, for me its an easy choice, Gel !

But for those who prefer the form holding shape (I know MP is one of these, and is very fond of his lovely Kyra) or perhaps even the feeling (?) of the hollow breasts - its a very tough choice I think.

Sidestep
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sidestep »

To me it looks very similar. Maybe the gel has a slight more firm bounce/body to them. Any chance to see this on a smaller breast?

sophiahugeboobs
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by sophiahugeboobs »

For me no question the gel filled breast, but I'm comletely surprised about compared to the WM gel filled breast the WM are
looking much more jiggly and softer.

Sofia 1.0 viewtopic.php?t=137813&hilit=Sofia+HiD1 ... mate+Busty

Milena-HiD160BBB viewtopic.php?f=87&t=117421

Annalena-SUPERBUSTY viewtopic.php?f=224&t=112075

Introducing Sophia (YL150 O CUP) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=97965

Soap
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Soap »

Definitely the gel filled one. Quite happy I made the right choice.

Eric, any chance the left one is mine? ;)

Zuxeh

Post by Zuxeh »

sophiahugeboobs wrote:For me no question the gel filled breast, but I'm comletely surprised about compared to the WM gel filled breast the WM are
We have seen several videos from YL now, on larger breasts and smaller breasts, I think given how round these breasts are by their nature, they seems to be less of a drastic effect on their shape and behavior.

Based on clips of other larger breasts we have more from YL vs WM so far - the results seem pretty comparable. There are more links on this sub-forum should you be interested in other cup sizes/shapes from YL specifically.

sophiahugeboobs
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Zuxeh wrote:
sophiahugeboobs wrote:For me no question the gel filled breast, but I'm comletely surprised about compared to the WM gel filled breast the WM are
We have seen several videos from YL now, on larger breasts and smaller breasts, I think given how round these breasts are by their nature, they seems to be less of a drastic effect on their shape and behavior.

Based on clips of other larger breasts we have more from YL vs WM so far - the results seem pretty comparable. There are more links on this sub-forum should you be interested in other cup sizes/shapes from YL specifically.
Please have look at WM150M you could see a great difference.

Zuxeh

Post by Zuxeh »

sophiahugeboobs wrote:
Please have look at WM150M you could see a great difference.
Yes mate, but that is an entirely different shaped doll, and is just one doll vs one doll. It is not enough evidence on which to make a judgement on an entire product range / brand vs another.

If you do as I suggest, and check the 140N posted earlier in the subforum by YL - there is a big difference in the breast behavior there (when compared with the 166) also.

The point being, we ought not to draw broad conclusions, without having sufficient basis for those conclusions.

sophiahugeboobs
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

I have no preference either to WM or YL I stated only everybody could see, to draw the right conclusion everybody
could do by himself.

Sofia dolll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sofia dolll »

My girl has hollow breasts but at the time of order years ago. Gel wasn’t an option. I’d be afraid if them busting over time especially when she inevitably falls to the ground which has happened several times to me even though She was under a watchfull eye. Gel looks so realistic

sta
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by sta »

Thanks for the video! I prefer the doll on the left side, which is the one with gel breasts I guess.

The gel breasts look more heavy and the way they bounce is more casual. Even the size is bigger... This may be an option but with those advantages for me is a must now.

Problem is when it comes to larger breasts. The YL166 breasts drop a little bit in comparison with the hollow ones, and that's not a problem on those, because they still have firmness with gel thanks to that original "silicon shape". But breasts like YL160's, which are bigger and have a more natural shape already, may look too saggy with the gel option... Or may not, the YL166 breasts are quite big as well. So, who knows.

Like I said in another topic, I'm interested in YL160 with gel breasts. I know YL Doll don't recommend it but since the vendors offer that option on that doll anyway I'd really appreciate a video comparision like this with the YL160 to see if this is worth it or not.

For what I've seen so far, I agree with sophiahugeboobs on the difference between WM and YL. The WM gel breasts look more jiggly and softer that the YL's, but only in bigger breasts. I don't see any difference on average cups like C,D,E... They look the same on both YL and WM. But when it comes to bigger sizes the WM150 look more jiggly and softer than the YL140 or YL166. I'd prefer the YL style myself, too much jiggling reminds me of that Flubber movie. Anyway Zuxeh is also right that the shape also matters and we need more photos and vids from other dolls (hopefully the YL160, lol) to confirm or discard any conlcusion.

:bday:

CipherLo

Post by CipherLo »

Is Gel something you specifically request? On the website it doesn't show as an option.

MoviePilot
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MoviePilot »

Looking at the latest shooting released by YL (which is hot like fuck), I tried my best to have a comparison "side-boob" image with the hollow breasts of my Kyra.
comparison.png
comparison.png (744.77 KiB) Viewed 4935 times
My focus was solely on sag, especially the distance between lower breast-to-chest connection and bottom part of the breast. Since the angle is not 100% matching, the breast sizes between the two slightly differ.

btw, I took the left image from the gallery at TheSilverdoll - compared to YL site, all images of the set listed

Zuxeh

Post by Zuxeh »

MoviePilot wrote:Looking at the latest shooting released by YL (which is hot like fuck), I tried my best to have a comparison "side-boob" image with the hollow breasts of my Kyra.
comparison.png
My focus was solely on sag, especially the distance between lower breast-to-chest connection and bottom part of the breast. Since the angle is not 100% matching, the breast sizes between the two slightly differ.

btw, I took the left image from the gallery at TheSilverdoll - compared to YL site, all images of the set listed
Thanks for this MP - looks like YL agree with you, and feel the shape of the 166's breasts was worth maintaining, definitely a good thing, they look fantastic !

INFORMATIONS