sanhuiofficial.com

My Concern for Sanhui

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
The-Doll-House
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: My Concern for Sanhui

Post by The-Doll-House »

agreed!
Kind Regards,

Phil

The-Doll-House
https://www.the-doll-house.com
Buy Sex Dolls, Beautiful Full-Size & Fully Move-able, Just For You!

Zanarkand

Post by Zanarkand »

The-Doll-House wrote:Hi Guys,

Pabzilla brought my this thread to my attention.

In fairness to Sanhui - I highlighted that Pabzilla was under warranty, so required a replacement.
Sanhui offered a quick - slightly flawed - replacement that could ship immediately.
When this was refused then a replacement had to be scheduled for production.

Now while all this was going on, my communication responses from KK were taking WEEKS to appear.
Now from a customer's perspective, this looks like a "Devil may care" attitude to replacements from Sanhui.

I managed to secure a complete rebuild for Pabzilla - although this took a LONG time to secure.
Even if I bought a new doll myself, if KK will not respond to me, I will not be able to get new orders processed with Sanhui for weeks at a time.
This is more than frustrating, it is business destroying - there are a number of vendors that will not deal with Sanhui for this very reason.
I still believe in the Sanhui brand - for your dollar, you get more silicone doll from Sanhui than other brands.
However, if they cannot communicate, I will have to drop them from the website, unhappily.

This whole situation has been a thorn in the side of the reputation for The-Doll-House, so I want this resolved post-haste.

Come on Sanhui!
What are you doing?
We can deal with delays, if you keep us in the loop!

Looking forward to a response from KK (Mike, I know you're doing your best, and have helped in this situation, so thanks for that.)
Pabzilla wrote:I would like to add that despite Phil saying he has secured a complete rebuild of the dolls body neither Phil or I actually know if it is in production or not so until Sanhui tell us something we remain in the dark.

I would also add that the 'slightly flawed' dolls (there were 3) I was offered had different options to my doll including skin color on the one I was shown a video of.
The compensation/replacement that I have received was completely negotiated and communicated with Mike. Why is it so important to be in contact with KK anyway? Is this a vendor thing, do vendors have to go through KK or something?

Also, my replacement took 2 months or something to produce, this was in the middle of the COVID outbreak so I accepted that and waited patiently. Just saying that because I think there is hope that they are really going to produce one and replace it for you guys.
Sino - Sanhui 160cm AIO - Review!
Kaori - Aotume 143cm-B - Order page / First photo's
Please visit - The Cosplay Corner!
The Doll Club discord: Click!

The-Doll-House
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by The-Doll-House »

Hi Zanarkland,

I have done all my business with Sanhui with KK thus far, and not had a problem.
So when this happened it was unexpected, and surely I should go through the contact responsible for the sale, right?

It seems you are saying that it may yet complete to satsifaction, but it has taken too long, and communcations have been atrocious as soon as I mentioned a replacement.
Surely a warranty means just that, and should be something a customer/vendor can invoke?

I wouldn't expect Mike to have to take over a sale that KK had undertaken, but if that is the way forwards, then so be it.
KK is a major player in Sanhui, so should be able to get things done.
Just saying.
Kind Regards,

Phil

The-Doll-House
https://www.the-doll-house.com
Buy Sex Dolls, Beautiful Full-Size & Fully Move-able, Just For You!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I'm extremely disappointed to see what has happened to this manufacturer and their reputation.

But there have been troubles in China. Covid. Authorities putting people into prisons. Natural disasters. I've been following the troubles

but concerned that some news channels are politically motivated. In view of the report above coming from Reuters it may be safe to put more weight on

In my opinion bearing in mind increasing global disruptions TDF should put a caution on people dealing with manufacturers who don't represent themselves to the forum reasonably frequently or who do not respond as expected to email. This isn't anything to do with the reputation of people involved but a response to what may be caused by forces majeures beyond the control of anyone, and therefore applying a risk rating to doing business.

Let's hope that KK and colleagues are alive and safe and that perhaps we might hear directly from them through the normal channels we'd expect. Until then however I'd be inclined to apply a risk rating warning to their Logo here on TDF and possibly maintain a site-wide announcement of risk-rated manufacturers.

Whatever the reason for difficulties we can see a likelihood of unavoidable disruptions in China and where in the past personal loyalties and friendships have caused cautions about one vendor, XS, and two US manufacturers, one being Candy18 and the other of whom I'm not wholly sure of the current status, people have slipped up and been let down. Bearing in mind we see the signs here I'd counsel TDF to issue appropriate cautions until we hear further from KK or someone else at the factory itself.

If the news reports that Chinese banks are collapsing, in my opinion it's very important indeed for TDF to be on the side of strict rather than lenient, not just with Sanhui but with all and any incommunicado manufacturers, as we can see risks stacking.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Sanhui is geographically separate from the districts of most other manufacturers. In Nanning where they are, there have been floods since June http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/a/201906/0 ... 3018e.html

Perhaps others might find more recent news.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

Fryevia

Post by Fryevia »

Goblinkun wrote:
Zanarkand wrote:BTW, the Pabzilla case is absolutely ridiculous . I imagine at this point Sanhui has lost 10x more money because of bad publicity than they would have if they just gave him a new doll which probably only costs them like 20% of the actual cost anyway.
I'm definitely one of the people who got scared away by this kind of "customer service". I was looking for a doll for months, did my research about different companies, and I narrowed it down to just four. Piper Doll/Dollforever, Sanhui, Sino Doll, and Gynoid. After reading the horrific customer service experience, I immediately dropped Sanhui even though I already customized the Sanhui doll I wanted. In my mind, I thought "What IF the Sanhui doll I'd receive is defective like what happened to Pab? Am I also gonna suffer like him?!" So as a first time love doll buyer, the thought of being stuck with a broken doll was something I never wanted to experience.
I second this sentiment as I was considering Sanhui for my first doll. At one point, the AIO Nonoka was my first choice among my short list...that was before I started reading some of the horror stories on the customer service of replacing/fixing an issue with a product defect. The same thought of "what if this happened to me?" turned me away from Sanhui and to another brand. The fact that Sanhui acknowledges that there's a problem with their old, non-flexi, skeleton should mean that they should support customers who had bought one of these dolls should the problem arise instead of dragging it out and leaving the customer out $3k+. It should not come down to buying it via vendor vs buying it via official site; it's a Sanhui product made in the Sanhui factory.

Like you Goblinkun, I've bought another brand and I'm happy with the decision and the doll I received. :glou:
Lillian - Sino-doll 162cm @lillianthedoll | Lillian - First impression | Lillian - Photo thread
Asuka - Gynoid Model 14 @EVAsuka02 | Asuka - Photo thread

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Yes - this aspect of ongoing approach to ensuring customer satisfaction is one thing.

Conscious of the opportunity of political bias and fake news I've been keeping my eye on what might be considered to be reliable reports. Conditions within China are clearly of such internal concern that to add to viruses, now swine flu in addition, floods, earthquakes and concerns about food security for the coming winter, difficulties of production, export and finance that there have been runs on the banks - https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... -bank-runs .

For this reason, where a company not only appears to be flaky in some respects but _is_not_responding_ due to the extent of the risks that we can see even without specific internal information, I urge TDF to act earlier than otherwise to protect doll enthusiasts from the risks apparent.

It appears that the early warning system has been alerted and the alarm bells are ringing.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

HornedPear

Post by HornedPear »

haremlover wrote:For this reason, where a company not only appears to be flaky in some respects but _is_not_responding_ due to the extent of the risks that we can see even without specific internal information, I urge TDF to act earlier than otherwise to protect doll enthusiasts from the risks apparent.
Have you tried contacting Mike? It's been about two week since he posted anything but he appears to still be visiting TDF.

Doll Master
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Terrible tragedy

Post by Doll Master »

It really is heartbreaking. I am so sad that this is happening.

The people of China are strong, and they will overcome this.

The world is praying for the floods to cease and for all those affected.

Lustforlife

Post by Lustforlife »

Best wishes to China and Sanhui but honestly seeing threads like this makes me uneasy about buying another doll from Sanhui. I had an issue with my Sanhui 118's skin cracking above her breast area and while i think Sanhui makes very lovely love dolls , spending another 2 grand on a doll that may end up being defective is a very high risk for me. I hope your situation gets resolved!

Sharknado

Post by Sharknado »

Hey All,

I'm newly returned to the forums. I was here back in 2009-2010 and had a god awful experience with a company that isn't in existence any longer.

(Old user name was Rabid4Dolls, I cant seem to recover it. Loveable Dolls was the maker of my first doll, the shitbags that ran it now run Sinthetics.)

The bug to have a doll bit me again and gave very, very serious consideration to Sanhui. Their 160cm all in one is god damned gorgeous.

It really escapes me as to why a seemingly disturbing percentage of doll makers have such abysmal customer service. I'm not saying this is 100% the case with Sanhui, but from all that I've read, i'm concerned.

It may be a moot point but Sanhui, (every company) NEEDS to understand that people are watching this. These people have money to spend for their product but unlike 10 years ago, there are dozens of choices for this type of product. I'll be keeping an eye on how this is resolved but because of how this went down, I'll likely go with a Gynoid or DS EVO.

I apologize to the guy that had to deal with the shitty experience. It's terrible to go through and I've been there myself. Just know that Karma is very real and if any company doesn't attend to the needs of their customer, the company will cease to exist.

leni_adopted_2019

Post by leni_adopted_2019 »

Is there any update on the situation of Sanhui? It has been extremely quiet since a couple of weeks.

Mark
"Things, that try to look like things, often look more like things than things."
--- Terry Pratchett (Wyrd Sisters) ---

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Sharknado wrote:I'll likely go with a Gynoid or DS EVO.
Gynoid is developing an interesting reputation of the wrong sort also. :-( Other companies focus on developing reputations of the right sort.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

Silli
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Silli »

First time doll buyer here and just received my doll. A couple of problems with mine but hopefully Mike will resolve the issues.

It's been a chore trying to get answers out of Mike.

Unfortunately, I have to sell this doll after less than a week because wifey said to get rid of it. I thought she was OK with it but when she saw it she did not like it. Maybe it looked too real.

Anyway, trying to post 5 times and then able to list the doll.

Anon1313
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Anon1313 »

Silli wrote:First time doll buyer here and just received my doll. A couple of problems with mine but hopefully Mike will resolve the issues.

It's been a chore trying to get answers out of Mike.

Unfortunately, I have to sell this doll after less than a week because wifey said to get rid of it. I thought she was OK with it but when she saw it she did not like it. Maybe it looked too real.

Anyway, trying to post 5 times and then able to list the doll.
A brand new doll and you're having problems?

Could you elaborate please? What problems have you had? Please back them up with pictures.

INFORMATIONS