sanhuiofficial.com

My Concern for Sanhui

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
daoliver924
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: My Concern for Sanhui

Post by daoliver924 »

Harem,

That happened on June 12th. Over 2 months ago.
I doubt it has any impact now.

daoliver924
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by daoliver924 »

Correction, that happened in June 2019 over a year ago.

Silli
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Silli »

Anon1313 wrote:Wow, Silli.
That is completely unacceptable and I'm sorry you are having so many problems. I was seriously considering a new Sanhui doll after the new year, but after seeing all of these issues (and having one of my own) I'm seriously being given pause about them.

I don't know that I can ever go back to TPE after the experience of a Silicone doll, but lucky for me 4Woods Japan has some lovely designs that can be special ordered from 4Woods Europe. I'll just have to save a little longer.

EDIT: I do hope that the mods are keeping a close eye on this board. I really don't want people to start getting berated just for ordering from Sanhui.

EDIT 2: Sili, again sorry for your losses. My advice for dealing with Sanhui is as follows:

First: Contact Sanhui and Mike directly. DO NOT ATTEMPT any repairs until you do so. They will probably try to send you silicone epoxy to repair the cuts. Do not accept this. Insist that the doll is under warranty, it arrived damaged, it is Sanhui's responsibility and they are responsible for replace it.

Second: Request mediation from The Doll Forum management as detailed here. However do keep an eye on how long it has been since you ordered. You do have protections under the law, even in the United States but they can be time-sensitive. Let TDF managers work with the seller, but don't let the clock run out on the next step.

Third: If mediation fails, it's time to assert your rights as a consumer. If you bought through Paypal, open a case immediately. Now is not the time to be shy. Describe in detail what you purchased and what is wrong with it. Say you purchased a "life sized sculpture of a nude woman" (just don't use the words "sex toy") and say that it arrived damaged and unusable. Don't be shy about showing off pics. Trust me, this is not the weirdest thing that this PayPal employee has seen bought or sold on the service. Be forward and upfront and argue your case that the vendor took your money, shipped a broken product and when you contacted them to fix the issue, they refused to help you. Usually Paypal will give you your money back. Just remember that the time limit to start a case is 180 days.

If you bought with a credit or debit card, call your bank. Tell them basically the same thing. You bought a product, it was shipped and arrived broken, the seller refused to help so you want to issue a chargeback. You have that right under US consumer protection law.

Hi Anon1313,

Wow, thank you very much for the excellent advice! I will certainly follow through.

I appreciate your knowledge!
Thank you!

Silli
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Silli »

Hi everyone,

Now that I have 5 posts I can post some pictures of the problems with the doll received 7/31.

I purchased a 145cm doll with head #21.
Attachments
Pic shows bolt in body which was apparently supposed to be in the head which then snaps into body
Pic shows bolt in body which was apparently supposed to be in the head which then snaps into body
P1110583.JPG (3.61 MiB) Viewed 1723 times
This shows the damage to the feet
This shows the damage to the feet
P1110579.JPG (3.98 MiB) Viewed 1723 times
This is not a good pic of the threads but after screwing head on was still wobbly
This is not a good pic of the threads but after screwing head on was still wobbly
P1110580.JPG (3.78 MiB) Viewed 1723 times
2 cuts to right ankle
2 cuts to right ankle
P1110578.JPG (3.57 MiB) Viewed 1723 times

Noob1970

Post by Noob1970 »

Silli wrote:Hi everyone,

Now that I have 5 posts I can post some pictures of the problems with the doll received 7/31.

Hi Silli,
Any chance you can provide the video that Mike sent you? It might help to see it.
Thanks!
"When you come to a fork in the road.... take it." - Yogi Berra

My Gal Layla: viewtopic.php?f=261&t=130256

HornedPear

Post by HornedPear »

The damage to the foot and ankle could easily have been caused by rough handling during shipping. There's no way to know for sure if that is the cause, and it's unfortunate when it happens but it does happen.

The damage to the head is much harder to explain. It looks like what you mentioned earlier: the head was attached and removed with such force that the threads on the male connector were stripped and the washer that should be attached to head came off.

With the exception of AIO dolls, a doll is always shipped with the head detached and separately wrapped. Was this the case when your doll arrived?

Unless there is evidence that customs messed with your doll, I can't think of how the head could have arrived in the condition it did unless it happened at the factory. While it looks like it would be pretty straightforward to repair the head connector with silicone adhesive, it shouldn't have arrived like that.

If I were in your situation, I would repair the ankle, foot, and head connector with silicone adhesive https://www.amazon.com/Permatex-81730-F ... 178&sr=8-2 and ask Sanhui to send you a new head free of charge or a small refund to cover the damage. If Sanhui isn't willing to do this or is unresponsive, I would request TDF mediation. The TDF mediators have a lot of experience with these situations and that is probably your best avenue for getting a fair resolution.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Thanks for bringing me up to date on that report. It might however explain why this situation has been developing over a longer period.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Silli
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Silli »

Noob1970 wrote:

Hi Silli,
Any chance you can provide the video that Mike sent you? It might help to see it.
Thanks!

Hi Noob1970 and anyone else interested,

Attached is video from Mike to fix head.
Attachments
598CCCDD5DD6180519E8B10A800F8FA5 (1).mp4
Video from Mike to fix head
(16.27 MiB) Downloaded 1366 times

Silli
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Silli »

HornedPear wrote:

The damage to the foot and ankle could easily have been caused by rough handling during shipping. There's no way to know for sure if that is the cause, and it's unfortunate when it happens but it does happen.

The damage to the head is much harder to explain. It looks like what you mentioned earlier: the head was attached and removed with such force that the threads on the male connector were stripped and the washer that should be attached to head came off.

With the exception of AIO dolls, a doll is always shipped with the head detached and separately wrapped. Was this the case when your doll arrived?

Unless there is evidence that customs messed with your doll, I can't think of how the head could have arrived in the condition it did unless it happened at the factory. While it looks like it would be pretty straightforward to repair the head connector with silicone adhesive, it shouldn't have arrived like that.

If I were in your situation, I would repair the ankle, foot, and head connector with silicone adhesive https://www.amazon.com/Permatex-81730-F ... 178&sr=8-2 and ask Sanhui to send you a new head free of charge or a small refund to cover the damage. If Sanhui isn't willing to do this or is unresponsive, I would request TDF mediation. The TDF mediators have a lot of experience with these situations and that is probably your best avenue for getting a fair resolution.
Hi HornedPear,

There was no evidence that I could see that customs opened the box and the doll was pretty well packaged and wrapped. I will wait to attempt any repairs till this is resolved.

Thanks for the great information and analysis!

Lustforlife

Post by Lustforlife »

Honestly i've experienced great service from Sanhui in the past and they've worked with me to help me get my dream doll. However, reading threads like these make me uncertain about buying another one, I LOVE Sanhui's dolls, they are so beautiful! But i myself recently have had issues with prior dolls lately and i'm not sure what is going on but i feel Sanhui must restore its trust with the customers and do more to provide excellent customer service like they used to do. They offer good prices and they've got amazing dolls with very pretty faces and bodies, my first was the 92 cm, for such a small doll she was amazing. On Skype and through email they did every thing to ensure i had all the info i needed and gave me great discounts especially after being a veteran of their products, and they were kind and timely. I honestly don't know why they aren't being as responsive lately, i know Corona has every thing crazy so hopefully they are okay over there but yeah i hope your situations seriously get looked into and resolved. These dolls are not cheap, especially if you're like me and don't make the best income, we sacrifice a lot to get one of these dolls.

Noob1970

Post by Noob1970 »

Silli wrote:
Noob1970 wrote:

Hi Silli,
Thanks!

Hi Noob1970 and anyone else interested,

Attached is video from Mike to fix head.
Thanks!
"When you come to a fork in the road.... take it." - Yogi Berra

My Gal Layla: viewtopic.php?f=261&t=130256

doll doc
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by doll doc »

Just wanted to post an update on the head connection issue for the 145 cm doll posted in this thread. It turns out that the threads were not stripped. Luckily, this was a minor quality control issue. The bolt was not screwed in deep enough to stay in the head. There is a really short amount of thread on the bolt, in my opinion. So the only thing that was needed was to use enough force to screw the bolt in as far as it would go, which was basically to the point where the bolt appears to have almost bottomed out. I think I could have turned it about 1/2 more of a rotation with extreme force, but I feared that it might have then really stripped the screw. Now the head removes with no issues. No thread repair kit was needed.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

What about the cuts on the ankle and foot bottom? That shouldn't have been. May be easy to repair but shouldn't have been there, nonetheless.

doll doc
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by doll doc »

I'm guessing that the cuts came from rough handling during initial shipping. They are very small (1-2 cm) so I have not repaired them yet.

saindoux

Post by saindoux »

Sorry to dig up this topic but has Pabzilla found her new Shione?
D4E 165
FutureDoll 163F

Wishlist: Zelex, Xycolo, Tayu, Starpery...

INFORMATIONS