sanhuiofficial.com

My Concern for Sanhui

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Silli
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: My Concern for Sanhui

Post by Silli »

Hi Anon1313,

Forgive my ignorance but how do you post pics on this forum?

I tried to copy and paste but that didn't work. I clicked on the img button and the img600 button and that didn't work either.

Sorry.

The specific problems are the head does not screw on properly, it seems that the threads in the head has been stripped so the head is wobbly. Not sure how that happens with a new doll, maybe they tried it on at the factory and just let it slide. There are 2 cuts to the right inside ankle. There is slight damage to the bottom of both feet. Disappointing for a new doll. There were already 3 clear plastic pieces of tape on the inside of the calf but I don't see any damage.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

You need 5 approved posts in order to be able to post photographs. So if you comment on another three threads you'll have the ability then to show photos. viewtopic.php?f=261&t=119367 and viewtopic.php?f=143&t=53784&p=1762945#p1762945 might provide some amusement.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Misaki_Tendo
Doll
Doll

Post by Misaki_Tendo »

Silli wrote:Hi Anon1313,
The specific problems are the head does not screw on properly, it seems that the threads in the head has been stripped so the head is wobbly. Not sure how that happens with a new doll, maybe they tried it on at the factory and just let it slide. There are 2 cuts to the right inside ankle. There is slight damage to the bottom of both feet. Disappointing for a new doll. There were already 3 clear plastic pieces of tape on the inside of the calf but I don't see any damage.
That sounds like a very bad doll that was sent to you. You gotta wonder how that even passed quality assurance. In my experience, whether the item I bought was an airfryer, computer hardware such as motherboards, cpus, gpus, clothes, toys, or whatever else, if they didn't arrive to me in the condition they were advertised as (obviously being new and fully functional without damages), then the companies accepted returns where they handled shipping, and they also either gave me the options for a full refund or a replacement for the same item. That's how damaged or not-as-advertised items are usually handled by companies I deal with. Very smooth process without having to wait months or literally fight for your right of a replacement or refund as long as the item's under warranty. Since your doll is new, you have every right to get a refund or a replacement.

My advice is to NOT attempt any repairs. The reason is that attempting repairs usually voids any warranty you have. This is usually the case for every item in different industries. The best course of action is to document each problem, take pictures of them, make videos of them (I definitely make videos of problems I find on products sent to me to get proper replacements or refunds).

I hope Sanhui takes care of your problem. Umaku ikemasu you ni.

HornedPear

Post by HornedPear »

Silli wrote:The specific problems are the head does not screw on properly, it seems that the threads in the head has been stripped so the head is wobbly.
The head shouldn't have to screw on at all so there shouldn't be any threads to speak of. The head should fit snugly in place by pushing the male connector with a bit of force into the female slot on the neck. The head connector should look like this viewtopic.php?p=1671760#p1671760

MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MANABU »

Silli
I think I had the same problem as you when i first got my doll. i had to take the big washer ring out from the male bolt thingy and screw it back into the skull with out the washer. THEN i used something to tighten the bolt just that little bit more which fixes the prob for a few days.

hope this helps. msg me if u want me to explain better.

keep dolling
MANABU
and me Kiku!!! dont forget meeeee!

Silli
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Silli »

Hi haremlover,

After doing a search on this forum I figured out the posting of pictures problem.

Thank you for the information.

Hopefully I can get through these 5 posts quick so I can post the pictures.

Thank you!

Silli
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Silli »

Misaki_Tendo wrote:
Silli wrote:Hi Anon1313,
That sounds like a very bad doll that was sent to you. You gotta wonder how that even passed quality assurance. In my experience, whether the item I bought was an airfryer, computer hardware such as motherboards, cpus, gpus, clothes, toys, or whatever else, if they didn't arrive to me in the condition they were advertised as (obviously being new and fully functional without damages), then the companies accepted returns where they handled shipping, and they also either gave me the options for a full refund or a replacement for the same item. That's how damaged or not-as-advertised items are usually handled by companies I deal with. Very smooth process without having to wait months or literally fight for your right of a replacement or refund as long as the item's under warranty. Since your doll is new, you have every right to get a refund or a replacement.

My advice is to NOT attempt any repairs. The reason is that attempting repairs usually voids any warranty you have. This is usually the case for every item in different industries. The best course of action is to document each problem, take pictures of them, make videos of them (I definitely make videos of problems I find on products sent to me to get proper replacements or refunds).

I hope Sanhui takes care of your problem. Umaku ikemasu you ni.

Hi Misaki_Tendo,

Thank you for the advice! I will try that but I doubt Sanhui will accept the doll back for a refund. They do not seem very straight forward in trying to resolve issues. After the third email to Mike even after knowing the problem I had to specifically ask how to resolve the issue before I was sent a video on how to fix the head.

Thank you!

Silli
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Silli »

HornedPear wrote:
Silli wrote:The specific problems are the head does not screw on properly, it seems that the threads in the head has been stripped so the head is wobbly.
The head shouldn't have to screw on at all so there shouldn't be any threads to speak of. The head should fit snugly in place by pushing the male connector with a bit of force into the female slot on the neck. The head connector should look like this viewtopic.php?p=1671760#p1671760

Hi HornedPear,

Thank you for the information. When I received my doll, there was only a bolt sticking out of the body with a washer on top. I naturally assumed you just screw the head on. Apparently if the head is supposed to snap in then when they supposedly tested it at the factory they just ripped it off because it was difficult to snap off again because when I received the head, the threads already appeared slightly stripped. I did remove the washer so the head fits to the body better and that seemed to help but still slightly wobbly.

Very poor quality control if any from this company and no regards for customer satisfaction in my humble opinion.

Thanks for the info!

HornedPear

Post by HornedPear »

Silli wrote:Hi HornedPear,

Thank you for the information. When I received my doll, there was only a bolt sticking out of the body with a washer on top. I naturally assumed you just screw the head on. Apparently if the head is supposed to snap in then when they supposedly tested it at the factory they just ripped it off because it was difficult to snap off again because when I received the head, the threads already appeared slightly stripped. I did remove the washer so the head fits to the body better and that seemed to help but still slightly wobbly.

Very poor quality control if any from this company and no regards for customer satisfaction in my humble opinion.

Thanks for the info!
I think I understand what you mean. The male connector is supposed to be attached to the head but some manufacturers will ship the doll with the male connector attached to the neck. You then have to remove the connector from the neck with some pliers and screw it into the head by making using of the threads at the top of the connector. Sounds like that's what you did but the threads were stripped a bit and the bolt doesn't fit snugly into the head.

If the video Mike sent doesn't help, I suggest posting, with pictures if you can, in the repair and maintenance section viewforum.php?f=7. Someone there should be able to help you out.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

It may be that the people of Nanning where Sanhui are situated have more on their minds than dolls at the moment - http://global.chinadaily.com.cn/a/20190 ... 3018e.html

It will be great to hear from KK and others at Sanhui that they are fine and well.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

leni_adopted_2019

Post by leni_adopted_2019 »

Agreed. But still, at least SOME communication would be fine. What we have since a couple of weeks is silence. In a world that is all about communication. Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, TikTok, you name it. If you are not living under a stone on the dark side of the moon, there should be some way of communication.

Instead, silence, and obviously another bunch of not really happy customers.

Mark
"Things, that try to look like things, often look more like things than things."
--- Terry Pratchett (Wyrd Sisters) ---

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

leni_adopted_2019 wrote:Agreed. But still, at least SOME communication would be fine. . . . If you are not living under a stone on the dark side of the moon, there should be some way of communication.
In the nature of the environmental disaster of which we're getting news filtering through, for the moment it might just as well be the dark side of the moon.

For many who lived through the hurrican that ripped through the south east of England on 15th October 1987 it's not difficult to understand. Electricity to many was cut off and telephone cables down, not repaired for a month. What the Nanning region of China has faced and is probably ongoing appears to be a whole scale worse.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Wow, over 280,000 people directly affected, that was a serious downpour to cause so much damage :(

Anon1313
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Anon1313 »

Wow, Silli.
That is completely unacceptable and I'm sorry you are having so many problems. I was seriously considering a new Sanhui doll after the new year, but after seeing all of these issues (and having one of my own) I'm seriously being given pause about them.

I don't know that I can ever go back to TPE after the experience of a Silicone doll, but lucky for me 4Woods Japan has some lovely designs that can be special ordered from 4Woods Europe. I'll just have to save a little longer.

EDIT: I do hope that the mods are keeping a close eye on this board. I really don't want people to start getting berated just for ordering from Sanhui.

EDIT 2: Sili, again sorry for your losses. My advice for dealing with Sanhui is as follows:

First: Contact Sanhui and Mike directly. DO NOT ATTEMPT any repairs until you do so. They will probably try to send you silicone epoxy to repair the cuts. Do not accept this. Insist that the doll is under warranty, it arrived damaged, it is Sanhui's responsibility and they are responsible for replace it.

Second: Request mediation from The Doll Forum management as detailed here. However do keep an eye on how long it has been since you ordered. You do have protections under the law, even in the United States but they can be time-sensitive. Let TDF managers work with the seller, but don't let the clock run out on the next step.

Third: If mediation fails, it's time to assert your rights as a consumer. If you bought through Paypal, open a case immediately. Now is not the time to be shy. Describe in detail what you purchased and what is wrong with it. Say you purchased a "life sized sculpture of a nude woman" (just don't use the words "sex toy") and say that it arrived damaged and unusable. Don't be shy about showing off pics. Trust me, this is not the weirdest thing that this PayPal employee has seen bought or sold on the service. Be forward and upfront and argue your case that the vendor took your money, shipped a broken product and when you contacted them to fix the issue, they refused to help you. Usually Paypal will give you your money back. Just remember that the time limit to start a case is 180 days.

If you bought with a credit or debit card, call your bank. Tell them basically the same thing. You bought a product, it was shipped and arrived broken, the seller refused to help so you want to issue a chargeback. You have that right under US consumer protection law.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Anon1313 - perhaps you might have missed my post. Perhaps there are matters of greater importance to real people in their region than the manufacture of toy people, just at the moment.

In the absence of news it's appropriate to pray and look forward to better news in due course.

The world has troubles larger than which credit cards can sort out. Look for news of runs on banks and restrictions in withdrawing cash. People are in deep trouble and perhaps lucky to get out of it with their lives, with or without their businesses.

I'm awaiting a doll, not Sanhui, who was sent the long route overland. She's been over a month now without trace and hasn't turned up in Czechia for her onward journey. The manufacturer says delays are on account of the virus, but in the nature of natural disasters, anything can have happened to her on the way.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

INFORMATIONS