sanhuiofficial.com

My Concern for Sanhui

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
kevinth1985
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: My Concern for Sanhui

Post by kevinth1985 »

saindoux wrote:Sorry to dig up this topic but has Pabzilla found her new Shione?
Yes, you can check out his thread here...
viewtopic.php?f=261&t=119435
My best friend? My lover? My wifey? Jenny of course!

Jenny's Random adventures/thoughts: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=114012

ariel_lover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ariel_lover »

kevinth1985 wrote:
saindoux wrote:Sorry to dig up this topic but has Pabzilla found her new Shione?
Yes, you can check out his thread here...
viewtopic.php?f=261&t=119435
Yes, but not because Sanhui did the right thing. Won't go into detail because it's settled and best left in the past, but his vendor (Phil at The-Doll-House) made it right.

Pabzilla
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pabzilla »

Hi saindoux, Pabzilla did indeed get a new body for Shione thank you for asking. :D

As Ariel_lover says above my vendor paid the cost of manufacture of the new body, this seems to be the Sanhui policy if you buy from a vendor any issues must be dealt with by the vendor while my vendor did not believe that should be the case which seems to be why i had so many problems in getting a resolution.
I believe that if I had bought my doll direct from Sanhui I wouldn't have had all the issues I had with getting help.

It took just over 5 months to get a new body manufactured then it was sent by train due to flying being too expensive during covid. The train journey took another 3 months. Yes 8 months in total but all has ended well for Shione and me.

I have no lingering grudge with Sanhui and after my earlier posts on this thread I did have some back and forth PMs with Mike and he seems OK, the impression I got was he wanted to help me but his hands were tied due to Sanhui policy on dolls purchased through vendors.
The fallout from my case was that my vendor removed Sanhui from his website and no longer sells their dolls.

It should be stated that mine does seem to have been an extraordinary case.

I love my Shione, the Sanhui product is very good with some great features, I have had my problems but i do not regret buying her and I wish Sanhui all the best :thumbs_up:

HornedPear

Post by HornedPear »

We are all very happy for Pabzilla and Shione :)

As the one who started this thread a while ago, I think it worth mentioning that I have just placed an order for a new 161 Sanhui doll. I started this thread because I was quite happy with my Sanhui doll and felt they make great dolls but their reputation was taking a serious hit due largely, in my opinion, to avoidable missteps in customer service. Pabzilla's case being by far the most prominent.

I have no clue of Sanhui has changed any of their policies in the last 9 months but I am still quite happy with my Sanhui doll and am looking forward to my new arrival. I'm also happy to see regular updates to Shione's incessant teasing of Pabzilla :)

saindoux

Post by saindoux »

I have read this thread entirely of your troubles with your salesperson and Sanhui.
The reactions of the members were also virulent.
I was also starting to have a bad opinion of this brand, as I considered a future purchase from them.

I also like your thread of your relationship with Shione, which shows your love for her.

Since the incident is closed, and you have no "grudge" against Sanhui, you give me confidence in them again.
Thank you.

I thought I would go through an intermediary seller, for after-sales service security reasons, because I am afraid of direct purchases from manufacturers for these same reasons.

But having read you, and especially Mike's activity in trying as best he could to interact, comforts me to deal directly with them. (@Mike: Thank you for our discussions and your active presence on TDF)

@CornuPoire: Direct purchase or by seller?

Long and (finally) quiet life for Pabzilla and Shione!
D4E 165
FutureDoll 163F

Wishlist: Zelex, Xycolo, Tayu, Starpery...

anikisan

Post by anikisan »

Thanks for the great insights here, everyone.

I was deliberating getting a Sanhui doll as I particularly like a few faces and some of their features

SingleDogLife

Post by SingleDogLife »

I am also a new guy looking for his first doll and initially i was attracted to sanhui 145-5 face with 158 body

however reading though the boards....i have compiled a list of problems

1) back is easy to break (but maybe its fixed with the new flexi skeleton)
2) breasts deflate and gel seep through the boobs for the 168cm model
3) pussy and anal position is un-natural

it seems like the biggest problem (broken backs) have been solved with the new flexi skeleton (i hope)

not sure if 158cm will suffer the boob deflating problem, thats definately a deal killer

pussy and anal position....well....i guess we can just overlook it.....

ashblacktail
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ashblacktail »

SingleDogLife wrote:I am also a new guy looking for his first doll and initially i was attracted to sanhui 145-5 face with 158 body

it seems like the biggest problem (broken backs) have been solved with the new flexi skeleton (i hope)

not sure if 158cm will suffer the boob deflating problem, thats definately a deal killer

I have had my 168cm for 15 months, her back is fine. She had all gel insert options(boobs/thighs/butt/stomach) and those are all fine too. As for LHP, there's no real issue there imo either. Review of my doll is in my sig, if you don't want to read the whole thing(it's long), just skim through for the bold headers to find the topics covering the review of the doll itself(both at first arrival as well as 15 months later).
Wherever you go, the sky is the sky and people are people.

Ravness Blacktail's Review(SH168) viewtopic.php?f=87&t=139631

SingleDogLife

Post by SingleDogLife »

ashblacktail wrote:
SingleDogLife wrote:I am also a new guy looking for his first doll and initially i was attracted to sanhui 145-5 face with 158 body

I have had my 168cm for 15 months, her back is fine. She had all gel insert options(boobs/thighs/butt/stomach) and those are all fine too. As for LHP, there's no real issue there imo either. Review of my doll is in my sig, if you don't want to read the whole thing(it's long), just skim through for the bold headers to find the topics covering the review of the doll itself(both at first arrival as well as 15 months later).
thanks for writing such a wonderful and detailed post about your doll journey, it was a great read and really helpful for me. i also went through almost the same selection process as you, except for me i started with san hui, before exploring the (mostly) same bunch of manufacturers and crossing them out, returning back to sanhui and GY now

tanman9990

Post by tanman9990 »

ashblacktail wrote:Review of my doll is in my sig
Link doesn't work. Doesn't go anywhere when clicked, have to highlight it and copy it to an address bar.

ashblacktail
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ashblacktail »

tanman9990 wrote:
ashblacktail wrote:Review of my doll is in my sig
Link doesn't work. Doesn't go anywhere when clicked, have to highlight it and copy it to an address bar.
That's because it's not a link, I said "review of my doll is in my sig" not "link to the review of my doll is in my sig."

ashblacktail
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ashblacktail »

Disregard above post, the sig is now fixed to be a proper link(it wasn't before and was just the url, I forget some people are on cell phones and not on PC's on here so it isn't as easy to copy/paste a url). Sorry guys, my bad, -.-".

jazzman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jazzman »

I wonder if this issue was ever resolved?
I can't help but think that if the customer buys from a distributor/agent then the agent is responsible to their buying customer. and it is the distributors obligation to deal with the manufacturer, as it is them who are the customer of the manufacturer.

If the buyer bought direct from the manufacturer then yes, of course, the buyer is THEIR customer and they are responsible to make it right.

If bought through a distributor then the distributor is responsible to the buyer , otherwise the distributor is just a freight forwarder.

kevinth1985 wrote:
leni_adopted_2019 wrote:Mike @ Sanhui, you can tell your managers that they way the company are handling the mentioned case has already cost them money.

I was looking into a SANHUI doll, and was willing to invest almost 3k USD, but given what happened, I will no longer. It will have to be a very, very cold day in hell until I will consider SANHUI again.

You were asking for faith and trust in SANHUI, but that would require that this case is sorted, to the utmost satisfaction for the customer. he is left in the cold for over four months, just because you are, plainly, REFUSING to act. If you have a disagreement with the vendor, then sort that one out LATER, but not involving the customer.

@TDF management: I personally would really like to see SANHUI banned from this forum, for the unbelievable customer support they offer.

Before writing this, I checked the other thread, and it seems that there is still zero communication going on. Instead, the customer is still left hanging out to dry. This is just horrible business. I will definitely not support a company that is treating their customers like SANHUI is doing.

Mark
Ditto and well said!

MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MANABU »

Yyyyeeeeaahhhhhh

Maybe we can move on from this.

Like.... please?

Shit happens
Mistakes happens
CLUSTERFUCKS happen too.
Feelings get hurt.
Time moves on and, we learn.

We may not get the on their knees apology that we think we deserve in life but we can choose to move on.

While I appreciate my testimony is not an example of all of Sanhuis customer relations as a WHOLE I feel the need to add balance to their public image. I recently bought a doll from Mike at Sanhui around 6 weeks ago. In that whole time I never waited or or experienced tardy communication. I was treated professionally and my return business was even recognized. I never once felt I was being ignored or confused or tricked. My communication with Mike was cordial and as pleasant as can be expected in the normal world.

When my doll arrived I had a concern about its joints because I had switched from tight joints to loose. Again, Mike was cordial and respectful. After discussion he requested a video and showed it to his team. The whole situation took less than 48 hours. The end result was nothing but to keep an eye out and I quote the email

"Call us if anything happens"

As in (I hear your concern, keep in touch)

---

I would recomend Sanhui Dolls to anyone. This is my 3rd doll from them.
And please....My last sanhui dolls back just broke a week before this one arrived. It was my fault. I wasn't being 100% careful. I'm not convinced sanhui makes faulty dolls with grins on their chins trying to victimize innocent westerners.
So can we please accept that shit happens. And sometimes shit hits hard.

I won't give up on sanhui and I recommend their doll to anyone. My review of the 161 is gonna be very positive.

And here, for EXTRA clarity in case you want to know more about you rights when ordering with sanhui

Vendor Policy

Due to issues with vendors not adhering to SANHUI company policies, not informing customers of their rights under these policies, and avoiding responsibility for late orders and damages sustained after the doll is transferred to their care we have been forced to institute a separate policy for our products purchased from a third party.

SANHUI products purchased from any third party vendor will now have a limited warranty and are not eligible for returns or refunds directly from SANHUI. Dolls purchased from private sales are not eligible for warranty or returns. Requests for refunds and repairs not covered under the limited warranty are the responsibility of the vendor. Once the product leaves our factory the third party vendor seller assumes all responsibility and requests for support must go through them. It is the responsibility of the seller to inform their customers of how to report damage incurred during shipping and to file any claims.

Any requests for repairs will be assessed by SANHUI and if the issue is found to be a manufacturing defect SANHUI will provide the customer with the necessary parts and instructions to repair their doll or the customer has the option to ship the doll back to SANHUI for free repairs at their own expense. The customer is also responsible for return shipping. When SANHUI receives the damaged doll if the it is determined that the damage was caused by customer neglect such as forcing the skeleton outside its range of motion then SANHUI will not repair the doll and the customer is responsible for all repair fees.

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

MANABU wrote:Yyyyeeeeaahhhhhh

Maybe we can move on from this.

Like.... please?

Shit happens
Mistakes happens
CLUSTERFUCKS happen too.
Feelings get hurt.
Time moves on and, we learn.

We may not get the on their knees apology that we think we deserve in life but we can choose to move on.

While I appreciate my testimony is not an example of all of Sanhuis customer relations as a WHOLE I feel the need to add balance to their public image. I recently bought a doll from Mike at Sanhui around 6 weeks ago. In that whole time I never waited or or experienced tardy communication. I was treated professionally and my return business was even recognized. I never once felt I was being ignored or confused or tricked. My communication with Mike was cordial and as pleasant as can be expected in the normal world.

When my doll arrived I had a concern about its joints because I had switched from tight joints to loose. Again, Mike was cordial and respectful. After discussion he requested a video and showed it to his team. The whole situation took less than 48 hours. The end result was nothing but to keep an eye out and I quote the email

"Call us if anything happens"

As in (I hear your concern, keep in touch)

---

I would recomend Sanhui Dolls to anyone. This is my 3rd doll from them.
And please....My last sanhui dolls back just broke a week before this one arrived. It was my fault. I wasn't being 100% careful. I'm not convinced sanhui makes faulty dolls with grins on their chins trying to victimize innocent westerners.
So can we please accept that shit happens. And sometimes shit hits hard.

I won't give up on sanhui and I recommend their doll to anyone. My review of the 161 is gonna be very positive.

And here, for EXTRA clarity in case you want to know more about you rights when ordering with sanhui

Vendor Policy

Due to issues with vendors not adhering to SANHUI company policies, not informing customers of their rights under these policies, and avoiding responsibility for late orders and damages sustained after the doll is transferred to their care we have been forced to institute a separate policy for our products purchased from a third party.

SANHUI products purchased from any third party vendor will now have a limited warranty and are not eligible for returns or refunds directly from SANHUI. Dolls purchased from private sales are not eligible for warranty or returns. Requests for refunds and repairs not covered under the limited warranty are the responsibility of the vendor. Once the product leaves our factory the third party vendor seller assumes all responsibility and requests for support must go through them. It is the responsibility of the seller to inform their customers of how to report damage incurred during shipping and to file any claims.

Any requests for repairs will be assessed by SANHUI and if the issue is found to be a manufacturing defect SANHUI will provide the customer with the necessary parts and instructions to repair their doll or the customer has the option to ship the doll back to SANHUI for free repairs at their own expense. The customer is also responsible for return shipping. When SANHUI receives the damaged doll if the it is determined that the damage was caused by customer neglect such as forcing the skeleton outside its range of motion then SANHUI will not repair the doll and the customer is responsible for all repair fees.
Very well said MANABU, I now have 2 Sanhui dolls and really like them more than any dolls I have ever purchased.
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM