realsexdoll.com

Married and buy a doll?

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Married and buy a doll?

Post by Mr Franz »

gammgubbe wrote:
Mr Franz wrote:Owned dolls of one form or another nearly my entire life. Been married 31 years now and counting. Wife accepts me for who I am, quirks and all. :wink:
Seems there are a few married men who has dolls but keep it a secret. Not you though. So how do you do it? She watches when you use the doll or use it only when she’s not home? I myself suggested my wife the doll could watch us when we did our ’thing’. She freaked out :D She wants to see me play with the doll but I don’t think I can do it with an audience. Doll doesn’t count as audience though. :lol:
My wife doesn't really interact with my dollies. Then, I only have the one that is actually anatomically functional and in my case, I don't use it for it's intended purpose. Dolls for me are where I sometimes get my appetite, but not where I dine... If you get my drift. :D

gammgubbe
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by gammgubbe »

dominico903 wrote: Hope it meets your expectations! keep us posted on details & general quality she has when she arrives! I myself have considered going bootleg in the future just for variety; I'm making a financial effort to get the first one but if I ever think of getting a second one that is legit, the answer at home is going to be a big NO and within reason. Unless I win the lottery of course, then it's dolls gallore.
I had planned to take photos of both wife and doll next to eachother :mrgreen: She freaked out but usually never says no so I am sure she will think this is fun. She is as tall as the doll, 158cm. Of course she will not be able to be identified and no nudity. Would it be ok to post such photos (bikini / underwear from behind)? Or do I need to head over to Doll Harem? Not sure what the website is for and since I am newbie here, better safe than sorry and ask. :lol:

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

It's up to you, gammgubbe. Just keep in mind, once posted, it's out there for all to see, copy or re-post. The only rule is, no visible human genitalia. That goes for TDF as well as the Harem.

You'll find the rules of conduct here: https://dollforum.com/tdf_rules.html

zaxdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by zaxdoll »

Mr Franz wrote:Owned dolls of one form or another nearly my entire life. Been married 31 years now and counting. Wife accepts me for who I am, quirks and all. :wink:
+1 :mrgreen:
Except for the 31 years, i'm "younger" :P

John100

Post by John100 »

So I'm married and is accepted as there are lots of positives around having a doll ie cleanner sex no head ake unlikely to get thrush or other no covid 19 all ways good looking never gets old and decrepid the list gos on

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Yeh, the old & decrepit thing happens to the owner :)

Kazuya
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Kazuya »

I’ve owned a doll when I was single, sold it shortly before I was married and since then I have bought another and owned it in secret. I am now in the process of building some secret storage for another doll I plan on buying.

BigJoeBuck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BigJoeBuck »

im married to a human and i have owned two dolls

my human likes that im home and in my den rather than out and procuring scandalous hussies
my wife even suggests outfits to make me horny for my doll

no issues as we talked about it before i bought
"love is the only engine of survival"-Leonard Cohen

"all those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain"-roy batty

there are only three kinds of people those who make things happen those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Withdrawn: Just realized I had already responded. :oops:

stevieg15
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by stevieg15 »

I'm new(ish) here. I created a profile back in 2017, but didn't use it much and it was either removed or I forgot what my log-on was. I purchased my first doll after my wife passed away. TDF was a great help in understanding what I was getting into. It was a 148CM silicone (used). It helped me get through a really rough patch. I desperately needed company but wasn't ready for a relationship. It was kind of too small and only had a V entry, but it filled a void so I am glad I bought it. I am in a relationship with a very open minded woman now and we are purchasing an SM-doll together. She's as excited as I am and we're getting the P attachment so that she can have some fun with it too. I think if you try to include her when you use the doll it might help. Otherwise she might feel like the doll is replacing her as opposed to being an addition to your mutual love life. Good luck!
StevieG15
gammgubbe wrote:Hi people,

New member here :D

When I was single I saw Realdolls but they were too pricey, like $10000 to Europe with shipping and taxes. This was maybe 15 years ago but they still fetch this pricetag. But now I see these TPE dolls which are within budget. So I ordered a "WM" doll from a Chinese website for ~$700. The "original" is $2000-3000. I have read articles to avoid these Chinese but all WM are manufactured in China and at WM site you can tailor your doll to last detail but on the Chinese sites there are much less options to select and they manufacture them in the hundreds so I figure that is why they fetch much lower price tag. The customer reviews were excellent. What's the experience here ordering from Chinese websites?

I think most guys who buys sexdolls are singles. But are there anyone in relationship that bought dolls? Were there any issues with the spouse? I asked my wife and she said ok. :D I will only use it next summer when she travels abroad. I ordered the doll already, a bit delayed shipping because of Covid-19 but I hope it will arrive soon.

Niss
Ex-Member

Post by Niss »

I am married and have 3 dolls with number 4 on the way. My wife actually bought me my first 1. I have always been interested in dolls and when we first got together I told her that I had an interest in them. 3 years later I told her I was ready to buy 1. She gave me a little push back bit after having a very open and honest conversation with her regarding the differences in our sex drives, and how getting a doll was in no way replacing her she was on board. I personally believe that being open about this topic is the way to go instead of buying 1 and hiding it, but that is just my opinion.
My girls

Katie - DH168 155F
Sabrina - DH168 145F
Ariel - Piper silicone 150cm (coming soon!)

Kite
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by Kite »

Just celebrated 9 years of marriage here. It took a good bit of buttering her up but she let me get a doll about 2 years ago. Flashforward to today. She has her own realdoll she sleeps next to at night and i have my gals i sleep next to. I snore and wifey is a mma fighter when she sleeps so around the time i got my 2nd doll we tried sleeping in different rooms. It worked out well.

tempusfugent77
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by tempusfugent77 »

My spouse was fine with the use of a sex doll though she was of an alternate lifestyle mentality so that likely affected the approval process. :)

John100

Post by John100 »

Yes me too married and have a doll no problem here there are many positive advantages

maddmatter70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by maddmatter70 »

Married this time since 2002. Bought dolls. Still married

INFORMATIONS