www.dolls.co

SexDolls.CO AMAZING Prices

The Home of All Sex Dolls. Shop the official site for DOLLS & CO. and Find your Perfect Doll. Founded in 2017, formerly known as SEXXDOLLS CO. Explore our vast collection of Sex Dolls with the Best Selling top leading doll brands. Shop In-Stock Dolls Ready to Ship and Delivered to you in 1 week. Or Customize any of your desired Sex Doll that we have available. Trusted and Official Partners with the top leading major doll brands. Enjoy Free Worldwide Shipping and Get up to 25% OFF your first order by signing up to our email list! We love meeting new doll enthusiasts and creating amazing, and memorable relationships! We do our best to help, and to provide value for all of our customers, aiming for customer satisfaction as one of our top goals! We are your trusted destination for a diverse selection of genuine, authentic sex dolls tailored to your unique preferences. As industry leaders, we're dedicated to providing a wide array of options to choose from. Ensuring you Find the Perfect Match. Looking for a specific doll? You name it, we have it! Explore The Home of All Sex Dolls with DOLLS & CO. and experience the difference! Shop Now & Find your Perfect Doll at www.dolls.co. Have any questions? Please don't hesitate! Feel free to contact us at support@dolls.co. We are more than happy to guide you, help you, and be there with you throughout your doll journey and one day form an awesome, memorable relationship together! - DOLLS & CO. Website: www.dolls.co
Nintrovert40

SexDolls.CO AMAZING Prices

Post by Nintrovert40 »

First of all the website is superbly designed.
The selection is INCREDIBLE. My Question is why are your prices so reasonable?.The website "Sexy Real Sex Dolls" charge ridiculously high prices.How do y'all do it? are the sex dolls Quality? or the leftover dolls with slight defects?.

DOLLS AND CO
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: SexDolls.CO AMAZING Prices

Post by DOLLS AND CO »

Hey! :)

I’m so sorry for the late response. But thank you so much!!
No, we do not sell any used or leftover dolls with slight defects.
All dolls are made to order and will be brand new in perfect brand new condition with no defects.
For the prices, I honestly do not have an accurate answer to that since many other vendors price their dolls differently according to their own reasons. Most of our dolls are in retail prices and some are put on sale. Nevertheless, SRSD is still a great vendor to work with. :)
DOLLS & CO.
The Home of All Sex Dolls

Shop Now & Find Your Perfect Doll: www.dolls.co
Contact Us: support@dolls.co

John09
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by John09 »

I have a question. You have several different brands. So do other vendors. ONE brand, there are perhaps 6 dolls (basically the same body but different heads/wigs) that I find suitable. Another vendor has the exact same ones, but yours are cheaper. The BRAND that I actually prefer, I could only find one that is suitable. Originally, I'd seen one on your site that was just barely suitable, but then the other vendor added it to their site and I then noticed that the measurements (one in particular) didn't quite match up. I then found the same doll on the manufacturer's site and determined that your measurements were erroneous. No big thing, perhaps a typo, whatever...but it meant that the just barely suitable doll was no longer suitable.

Regarding the 6 dolls, your measurement in inches differs from the other vendor. No big thing, you simply rounded differently.

So it came down to a matter of which one of the 6 (or possibly even eight) I wanted, and then ordering from you due to the price. But I still preferred to get a certain brand. But none had suitable measurements. But the other vendor had one of the brand I wanted with suitable measurements. But there was the matter of price. So it became a matter of choosing my second choice for economic reasons...or getting the brand I wanted and paying more.

But due to a coding error on the other vendor's page, suddenly it seemed that ALL of their dolls were cheaper. They were slightly higher than yours, but you were charging for shipping, they weren't...so they were actually cheaper than yours. At this point, I decided to get the doll of the brand I wanted, because it was supposedly much cheaper than I thought it was.

But then it turned out that due to the coding error, the cheaper price was actually a down-payment with the remaining 35% balance due before shipping...and so the doll was actually the considerably higher price. But, using a promo code, I could get the doll for less (although still more than what I'd thought it was to be at the lower price) and get the brand/doll I wanted.

But then I noticed something. On the browsing page (showing all the different dolls), the doll is listed as a "B-Cup". But when the picture is clicked on and one is looking at the doll's page, it reads "(Name of doll), (Doll's Height) B-CUP". But if one scrolls down to "(Name of doll)'s Measurements", it reads : "Bra Size: D cup". I couldn't find the doll elsewhere, including on the manufacturer's website. Given that I'd run into the problem of measurements being inaccurate before, I left a message on the vendor's page asking how I could verify that the measurements are accurate. Two weeks later, still no response.

I finally managed to find the same doll on another vendor's site (yes, they're TDF approved) and had the measurements matched, I would have assumed everything was fine. However, the second vendor lists the doll as an "A-Cup". So I don't know whether it's an A, B or D...not that it matters much, but the point is, there's a discrepancy. More importantly, the measurement that concerns me is listed as 2 different sizes. If one is correct, great...but if the other is, it won't work.

Given that the first vendor has had ample time to respond and has failed to do so, I'm no longer so certain about them. So my question to you is this: If I told you which doll interested me, could you possibly offer it on your site (making sure the measurements are accurate)? Comparing sites, I'm sure you'd be less than vendor one, even with shipping. And vendor one has recently added some weird charge for CANADA/US customers which, if not selected, likely results in a hidden charge. And as now they appear to be unable/unwilling to respond to enquiries...

I'm reasonably certain that vendor one has the correct measurements EXCEPT for the cup size, but as they won't respond...

As far as vendor two goes, the doll initially appears much more expensive than vendor one, until one realizes it's AUSTRALIAN dollars...in US dollars, it's much better. But since when I first discovered TDF, I've been looking at your site/reviews and vendor one's site/reviews mainly, I feel more comfortable ordering either from you or them...and I'm beginning to have doubts about them. And the Australian dollar site specializes in Australian customs, so I'm not sure how that would go with US customs. (Probably fine, but still.)

DOLLS AND CO
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by DOLLS AND CO »

John09 wrote:I have a question. You have several different brands. So do other vendors. ONE brand, there are perhaps 6 dolls (basically the same body but different heads/wigs) that I find suitable. Another vendor has the exact same ones, but yours are cheaper. The BRAND that I actually prefer, I could only find one that is suitable. Originally, I'd seen one on your site that was just barely suitable, but then the other vendor added it to their site and I then noticed that the measurements (one in particular) didn't quite match up. I then found the same doll on the manufacturer's site and determined that your measurements were erroneous. No big thing, perhaps a typo, whatever...but it meant that the just barely suitable doll was no longer suitable.

Regarding the 6 dolls, your measurement in inches differs from the other vendor. No big thing, you simply rounded differently.

So it came down to a matter of which one of the 6 (or possibly even eight) I wanted, and then ordering from you due to the price. But I still preferred to get a certain brand. But none had suitable measurements. But the other vendor had one of the brand I wanted with suitable measurements. But there was the matter of price. So it became a matter of choosing my second choice for economic reasons...or getting the brand I wanted and paying more.

But due to a coding error on the other vendor's page, suddenly it seemed that ALL of their dolls were cheaper. They were slightly higher than yours, but you were charging for shipping, they weren't...so they were actually cheaper than yours. At this point, I decided to get the doll of the brand I wanted, because it was supposedly much cheaper than I thought it was.

But then it turned out that due to the coding error, the cheaper price was actually a down-payment with the remaining 35% balance due before shipping...and so the doll was actually the considerably higher price. But, using a promo code, I could get the doll for less (although still more than what I'd thought it was to be at the lower price) and get the brand/doll I wanted.

But then I noticed something. On the browsing page (showing all the different dolls), the doll is listed as a "B-Cup". But when the picture is clicked on and one is looking at the doll's page, it reads "(Name of doll), (Doll's Height) B-CUP". But if one scrolls down to "(Name of doll)'s Measurements", it reads : "Bra Size: D cup". I couldn't find the doll elsewhere, including on the manufacturer's website. Given that I'd run into the problem of measurements being inaccurate before, I left a message on the vendor's page asking how I could verify that the measurements are accurate. Two weeks later, still no response.

I finally managed to find the same doll on another vendor's site (yes, they're TDF approved) and had the measurements matched, I would have assumed everything was fine. However, the second vendor lists the doll as an "A-Cup". So I don't know whether it's an A, B or D...not that it matters much, but the point is, there's a discrepancy. More importantly, the measurement that concerns me is listed as 2 different sizes. If one is correct, great...but if the other is, it won't work.

Given that the first vendor has had ample time to respond and has failed to do so, I'm no longer so certain about them. So my question to you is this: If I told you which doll interested me, could you possibly offer it on your site (making sure the measurements are accurate)? Comparing sites, I'm sure you'd be less than vendor one, even with shipping. And vendor one has recently added some weird charge for CANADA/US customers which, if not selected, likely results in a hidden charge. And as now they appear to be unable/unwilling to respond to enquiries...

I'm reasonably certain that vendor one has the correct measurements EXCEPT for the cup size, but as they won't respond...

As far as vendor two goes, the doll initially appears much more expensive than vendor one, until one realizes it's AUSTRALIAN dollars...in US dollars, it's much better. But since when I first discovered TDF, I've been looking at your site/reviews and vendor one's site/reviews mainly, I feel more comfortable ordering either from you or them...and I'm beginning to have doubts about them. And the Australian dollar site specializes in Australian customs, so I'm not sure how that would go with US customs. (Probably fine, but still.)
Hi there! :)
No worries at all, we can definitely offer any doll you are interested in, in our site. We work with so many brands so even if it is not listed in our site yet, we can still offer them. It takes time for us to list new dolls, but they will be up and listed sooner than later. And for the measurements, we provide the measurements that were given to us from the manufacturers. I’m sure we have the correct measurements. We can even double check it for you and measure your specific desired doll and let you know the precise measurements. :)
DOLLS & CO.
The Home of All Sex Dolls

Shop Now & Find Your Perfect Doll: www.dolls.co
Contact Us: support@dolls.co

nooneknows

Post by nooneknows »

John09 wrote: But then I noticed something. On the browsing page (showing all the different dolls), the doll is listed as a "B-Cup". But when the picture is clicked on and one is looking at the doll's page, it reads "(Name of doll), (Doll's Height) B-CUP". But if one scrolls down to "(Name of doll)'s Measurements", it reads : "Bra Size: D cup". I couldn't find the doll elsewhere, including on the manufacturer's website. Given that I'd run into the problem of measurements being inaccurate before, I left a message on the vendor's page asking how I could verify that the measurements are accurate. Two weeks later, still no response.

Below is an excerpt from my in-progress "Doll Bible" that I have been working on.
You will notice that the listed cup size may vary between makers and vendors. This is due to differences in how the cup size is actually measured. The quick way to measure for bra sizes is to first measure around the ribcage under the breast to find the “band size”. Next, you measure around the fullest part of the breast (on dolls this is almost always right across the nipple). Every 1 inch of difference between the band size and the breast size, you add a cup size.

2 inches difference: B cup

6 inches difference: DDD cup or E cup or F cup

Yes you read that right; depending on what measuring system the bra maker is using, there can be 3 different letters for the same cup size (US, UK, European/Metric). There are more details on bras (and clothing in general) in a chapter below.

Most makers and vendors seem to use the European/Metric lettering system. However, they do vary if they are using a “calculated” or “purchasable” size. In order to keep weight down, a lot of TPE dolls will have underbust measurements between 22 inches (56cm) and 28 inches (71cm). The smallest band size you can easily find online is 28; retail stores usually don’t have anything smaller than 30 unless they cater specifically to the petite or teenaged. Some vendors and manufacturers will calculate based on the either 28, 30 or 32 band size as this is what you can actually find.

Example: WM 155 DD-Cup is listed with the below specs:
Bust:83cm (32.7”)
Underbreast: 62cm (21.4”)
Bra Size: 28DD

Her “calculated” size based on 33” and 22” would be a US K-Cup or UK H-Cup
Her “purchasable” size based on 33” and 28” would be DD in both the US and UK.
Going back to your problem:

The D-Cup is probably a "calculated" bra size based on a 24 inch underbust/band. I would assume this is her "true" measurement.

The B-Cup is a "purchasable" bra size based on the 28 inch underbust/band.

The A-cup is a "purchasable" bra size based on the 30 inch underbust/band.
BCD's Newly Wed Guide
Indigo20's TPE care
hansdampf21 TPE care
Do you need oil?
The Doll Guide - (Under Construction)

Nyoko - Elsa 165 XXL
(Ordered Oct. 21 2020 - Delivered Jan. 21 2021)
"I see a pair of thick weighty breasts and all logic flies out the window."

John09
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by John09 »

nooneknows wrote:
Going back to your problem:

The D-Cup is probably a "calculated" bra size based on a 24 inch underbust/band. I would assume this is her "true" measurement.

The B-Cup is a "purchasable" bra size based on the 28 inch underbust/band.

The A-cup is a "purchasable" bra size based on the 30 inch underbust/band.
That sort of makes sense. With computers and drives, the stated size (by manufacturer) is generally in decimal terms, but the computer reads in binary as a rule, so an 80GB drive shows up as about 75GB on your pc. Technically, the drive is both 80GB and ~75GB. Consequently, I suppose you could be saying that the doll is actually an A-Cup, B-Cup and D-Cup. I honestly don't particularly care what the "actual" cup size is.

I'm going by appearance. In other words, if a doll has "K-Cup" breasts, I consider that too large...however, a taller/stockier doll might look just fine with the K-Cup. My main issue is that the doll I found was listed as 2 different cup sizes, making me question the accuracy of the OTHER measurements.

Further, the other vendor offers a choice of solid vs hollow breasts for dolls from C-Cup to G-Cup, and without knowing what size it is I don't know whether I have the option. That is, I wouldn't want to choose hollow D-Cup for it to be only solid B-Cup and have the order delayed or whatever by selecting an option that I'm not allowed. But what really bothers me is that I can get NO response from the vendor concerning the measurements. Upon finding the same doll (finally) on another site, the measurement that really concerns me is too small if the second vendor's measurements are accurate.

Based on the doll's height (in centimeters) I think the manufacturer considers it an A-Cup. And consequently the other vendor's measurements (aside from cup size) are accurate, and the body appears to be available in either A-Cup or E-Cup with the measurement concerning me being the same on both cup sized bodies. But the fact that the other vendor has failed to address my query bothers me.

THIS vendor didn't give me the exact answer I wanted, but at least they responded. At the point when I have the full price to spare, perhaps this vendor will post the doll, and likely it will be less than the other vendor price. I have little interest in waiting for this vendor to list the exact same one, as who knows how long that will take?

Looking at this vendor's site, I see no option for selecting hollow vs solid, but that's fine. This vendor's site actually has several dolls whereas the measurements they list are wrong. I know for a fact that they're inaccurate, because surely the manufacturer has the correct measurements. Then again, I don't really care if a vendor lists a measurement incorrectly (people make mistakes) as long as I know the correct measurements before ordering.

From what I've noticed, there can be, say, thirty different dolls same height, same cup size...basically the same body...with the difference being the head and wig. And if ONE has the wrong measurements then ALL have the wrong measurements. And this can be due to a simple error or typo.

Were I to find a completely different doll on this site and notice that the measurement that concerns me SAYS it's sufficient but the manufacturer and other vendors give a smaller size and this vendor says they have the accurate size, I would have a problem with that. In actuality, this vendor gives one measurement on a line of dolls as "8.7 inches". Another vendor gives the measurement as "8.66 inches". Technically, both are right. It's simply rounded differently. Were I to find a different doll but this vendor gives the measurement as smaller than what I want but the manufacturer says it's actually larger, I would question the vendor. If the vendor says their measurement is correct, I likely wouldn't order it. If the vendor says they've made a mistake (especially if I questioned the measurement without telling them what the manufacturer says) and it's actually what the manufacturer states, great. A mistake/typo was made. The fact that the other vendor has thus far failed to answer my query really bothers me.

As it stands now, I will order from this vendor if they post the exact same doll (with the measurements as I think they are) or, forgoing that, I will contact the one other vendor with the exact same doll and if they say they made a mistake on the measurements (which I'm reasonably certain they did) I will likely order from them assuming they have no problem with US customs (they specialize in Australian customs).

Previously, Sexxdolls Co. was my second-choice vendor with the other vendor being my first-choice vendor. Prior to Sexdolls Co. charging for shipping, if I had decided to go with my second-choice brand, I'd likely order from them due to the price. After Sexdolls Co. began (temporarily) charging for shipping, my first-choice vendor would have been the one I ordered from because while higher, a price match and NO shipping fee would make it lower. At this point, Sexxdolls Co. is my first-choice vendor (simply because I've mainly been looking at two vendors) because my original first-choice has failed to answer a question I have and added some weird extra fee for US/Canadian buyers that if selected makes the price higher and if not selected makes the buyer presumably have to deal with customs which likely will result in a fee. I'm assuming a British buyer now has to deal with customs. And the funny thing is, the extra fee is deselected by default...causing me to wondering if US/Canadian buyers who don't notice (or don't select it) now get a surprise in finding out that they now have to deal with customs on their own. Which is what I assume happens if someone decides not to pay the extra fee.

John09
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by John09 »

I have a question for this vendor (or anyone else who knows the answer). Some dolls list "how deep each of her holes are". Some don't. Two vendors may have the exact same doll, but list 2 different measurements for "vaginal depth". If the manufacturer lists a measurement, I assume the vendor has the incorrect measurement. I've noticed that generally, if a doll has a certain measurement but "removable" is selected, then the depth/length is usually greater. Then I saw a doll where the measurements aren't given. Under "options" if "fixed" is selected, it indicates "20 cm" with a 2 cm inner diameter. If "removable" is selected, it's the same thing or a choice of a 2.5 cm inner diameter.

In some cases, two vendors give 2 different measurements but the manufacturer doesn't list at all. Which makes me wonder. Is there a possibility that in some cases, the manufacturer has no standard size...and if someone orders a doll from one vendor that says the measurement is, say, 17 cm then the manufacturer will make one that is 17 cm whereas if another vendor lists it as, say, 20 cm then the manufacturer will make that one 20 cm? In other words, is it possible that in some cases it's the vendor and not the manufacturer who determines that measurement?

I saw a doll with the measurement given as "7.1 inches" by one vendor, and "7.4 inches" by another vendor. And the manufacturer doesn't list it at all (or else I couldn't find it on the manufacturer's site). And in one case, 2 different vendors give 2 different measurements but I know I was able to find it on the manufacturer's site, but the measurement was not listed. So is it possible that both vendors actually have the correct measurement and it would depend upon which one the customer ordered from? Or is one vendor (or possibly both) wrong but the buyer has no way to tell, as the manufacturer doesn't list it?

scottnoir2
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by scottnoir2 »

In December, I;m wondering in light of everything if this and most other doll vendors are even operational. [Link removed] is the only one that responded to me and their ETA on production and shipping is approximately a month.

mk378
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by mk378 »

I ordered a doll from Sexdolls.co saturday and got a response to question I sent them after ordering. It seems to me that they are providing good customer service.

INFORMATIONS