realsexdoll.com

Not quite what I was expecting ...

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Shokti

Re: Not quite what I was expecting ...

Post by Shokti »

Kaitlyn: There's possibly an element of social conditioning that is not helping your mindset here. Mainstream society still hasn't caught up to the beauty and value of dolls. It'll happen - trust me - we're all just ahead of the curve.

urinedanger wrote:
Kaitlyn D wrote:Ah yes, I see now. Thanks all. Well, in a few posts I will put up some pics. :)
Banging the doll helps with the bonding experience immensely. I guess because since it is bringing you such pleasure and fun, it makes bonding a lot easier and natural.
Sadly that made it worse. I really hope I don't upset or offend people here, but I just felt an immense sense of revulsion afterwards. Not with the doll, but with myself. I felt guilty (though I have no idea why) and sad. Immensely sad. :cry:
You sound like a person that looks at a glass that half empty not half full. It wont matter even if your with a real woman you will feel exactly the same feelings because the glass is half empty for you. Anything new you get in life don't matter what it is there is positive and negative aspects about it. My dad told me life is a roller coaster you can either stress out about the ups and downs or not worry a bout them and just enjoy the ride and see what happens. If you busted a nut you definitely had some pleasure out of it. Regardless of your mind your body had some good out of it.

Richard V

Post by Richard V »

So much understand, compassion and personal experiences shared by TDF on this threat ! Congrats everyone ! Well, its all been said...I have nothing to ad but agreement. Me ? Time, clothing and just hanging out w/my gal really helped.

So, some time has pasted....how is it going with the doll Katylin?
Ms Shelby Erickkson , WM162E/46
Ms Erika Denton, WM157B/273

Kaitlyn D
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Kaitlyn D »

So, it has been a while. Sadly real life kind of got in the way over the last few months, but I thought I would share my doll experiences with you all seeing as everyone was so helpful a few months back. :)

Here we go:

The learnings

• The doll I bought is the 150cm muscular doll from JY. I ordered it from Cloud Climax in the UK who were extremely helpful. Their customer service is excellent, they helped me choose a doll based on my queries and they worked really hard to make sure my doll was delivered during a difficult time. I highly recommend them.

There are a lot of companies out there that sell love dolls. The majority of them have terrible websites with very little information on them, most of it in pretty poor English. Aliexpress, for example, featured the same doll I bought but for about £200 cheaper. However, I felt distinctly unsure about purchasing from that site based on the information on the page. Is that saving worth the uncertainty? Also - a big factor here - it may be cheaper on the surface, but don't forget duty and tax. You're likely to get stung for that and that's not much fun. Go with a reputable importer in your country and let them deal with the tax. They can also make sure you get the options you want rather than you sending an email and hoping someone at the other end can understand it.

The delivery box. Very exciting. All brown, unmarked and mysterious! JY packaged the doll and its accessories extremely well and even though customs clearly had a rummage around it was all intact and undamaged. One thing (the neck bolt) was missing, but Cloud sorted that for me immediately. When removing the doll from the box, you kind of need four arms Shiva-style. If you lay the box down you have to try and lift the doll out while fighting the packaging. If you stand the box up the doll will likely fall out (and mine is pretty top heavy!). I thought about this carefully. I stood the box up, aimed the top flap of the box at the bed, opened the box and guided the doll gently onto the bed. After untangling the feet, it was a simple matter of moving it fully onto the bed.

Word of warning with box. It is very durable, but also very corrugated. Try to avoid knocking the doll's arms and legs (or anything really) into the ends of the box as it could easily leave marks (or worse) on the TPE. We don't like paper cuts. Dolls don't either.

The box makes for good storage until you find a more permanent and suitable solution.

Dolls are heavy. At 35kg (ish), mine is considered to be relatively light. It is a complete dead weight! I am in pretty good physical condition, but you have to know how to lift them properly and they do not cooperate! If you have a bad back (I have a slipped disc), think very carefully before you purchase a doll and whether you will be able to lift it onto and off a bed, into and out of its storage container and - if you're completely mad - up and down stairs. Lifting a doll is not the same as lifting weights.

If you're short, you might have trouble lifting a doll! If you need to get it off the ground, the easiest place to hold it (in my experience) is under the arms. If you can't get your arms high enough to get its feet off the floor, you're going to have some issues. Remember, you've got to lift 35+ kilos straight out in front of you, not a set of weights above you. Carrying the doll in your arms like a swooned damsel in distress is fine, but doorways, ornaments, Tvs and everything else you own will get in the way of you carrying it from A to B.

JY dolls come with a quick release socket for the head, enabling easy removal. The head kept falling off, usually at inconvenient and strenuous moments. I wouldn't recommend using it at all. Just use the regular screw fitting that comes with the doll.

The JY team supplied two wigs and two sets of eyes. I only asked for one of each. Very kind of them! Makes for a nice change every now and again.

If you buy a model with standing feet, watch out - those metal studs hurt if they go on your feet or if you hit your head on them (don't ask!).

The standing feet are not a good option if you have laminate flooring. They will slide everywhere! And once the weight of the doll is moving, you're not going to stop it.

Hollow or solid breasts. Now that was an important decision and one I'm not sure I got right. I opted for solid breasts. They are heavy on this doll and pretty firm, but very jiggly and squeezable. Interestingly they become more pliable in warm weather. Having not felt the hollow breasts, I don't know if I made the right decision or not. From a weight point of view, they add about 4-5kg to the doll. Worth thinking about.

Skin colour. It was a lot pinker than I expected when it arrived. This seems to have toned down over time. Or maybe I have become used to it, I'm not sure. I opted for the standard tanned option. Maybe caucasian would have been better. I'm not disappointed with the choice though.

TPE doesn't smell that bad or that much. I would not consider it to be something to worry about overly.

TPE does sweat everywhere! It's not immediately noticeable, but if I leave my doll on the bed for a few hours, it will leave a stain on the sheets. It requires a few washes to get the stuff off the doll and even then it still appears every now and again. The TPE does pick up a lot of fluff too, so your doll will need regular showers (such a shame!).

Put down a rubber matt in the shower for the doll to stand on. Metal studs plus shower tray, bath or tiling = total collapse. It's like dancing on ice for amateurs.

Use talc to help absorb the TPE oil and give the 'skin' a smooth feeling. TPE is quite tacky to the touch and the talc makes a massive difference. Smells nice too.

The TPE can feel cold to the touch. This doesn;t bother me. It might you. But the heating option is pretty expensive. Remember, lugging the doll around will get you nice and warm anyway.

Putting clothes on a doll is a lot harder than putting clothes on yourself. The easiest option is to get the doll standing up and go from there. Put the wig on last. You can get clothes on a doll when it is lying down, but you kind of need to tackle it sitting up. Dress the torso, then tip the doll back to dress the legs.

The metal skeleton is pretty stiff to begin with and takes a lot of moving around to loosen it up. Try placing the doll on a flat surface (like the floor), then move the legs and arms back and forth to get some circulation into them. You really weill need to make the doll felxible to get it into different positons, particularly for sex. The lower back joints in particular took a while to loosen up.

I've seen it mentioned that JY dolls have fragillefingers. This doll's fingers do end up all over the place but none of them have broken. not even a finger nail.

The vagina. I opted for the removable version purely from the point of view of cleaning. Fitting it in is a very surreal experience involving both hands and a fair amount of force. It's at this point you find out how stretchy TPE is. The answer is very! Obviously you want to be gentle, but you need to put a fair bit of effort into getting the vagina in the first few times. When you get the hang of it, it becomes a lot easier. Cleaning is a doddle. Once your business is done, stick your thumb in the hole and pull the whole piece out. Take it to the sink, turn it inside out and wash with warm water and soap. Easy. The reason for the thumb in the hole? If you pull at that vagina without doing that, you have, what I believe is called 'a squirter'. The vagina also really wants to stick to the TPE, so a fair amount of force is required to pull it out again. Don't worry, it stretches.

Curiously, and I have never noticed this mentioned anywhere, the version I have appears to have a regular vagina built into the model above where the removable one is inserted. Unless I have stuck the removable one in the wrong hole (it can happen, right...). I have not used this second (some might say original) vagina, nor the mouth or anus. I am a stickler for cleanliness and I can't be dealing with the mess, frankly!

The information most people are wondering - the sex. Well, whoever designed that vagina is a wizard. It's tight, very nicely shaped and contoured and just about long enough to accommodate a regular dude (which as we all know, there is no such thing). It's stretchy, so whatever size you are, it will accommodate. The orgasm is good, though kind of lacks the connection with a real person (for me, at least). Still, very enjoyable.

If you've read through this thread from the start, you'll know that initially I was pretty confused and upset by what I'd done. Why did I buy a love doll? What did I hope to get from it? And so on. I have come to terms with that somewhat and it did take a while. At first it felt very very weird. Then it became less weird and more enjoyable. Like people have said, the clothes help. And, to quote someone: 'the banging'. Is it for me? I'm still not sure really. I could certainly live without the doll and I went for a month without even thinking about it. I think, perhaps, it was a fantasy that worked best as a fantasy in my mind rather than in reality. Some would say that was an expensive mistake to make. I would say what price happiness? Have I enjoyed living out my fantasy. Yes, in some ways, no in others.

Biggest enjoyment - those lovely big boobs and sparkly eyes.
    Biggest regret - moving something that heavy around.
Thoughts end! :D

Genjuro231
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Genjuro231 »

Hello, you can find advices how to easily lift the doll and how to change the inserts. I'm not sure if i can repost them, because they arent mine.
You can buy a heating rod to help you with the cold TPE.
It's really strange that your doll have 3 LH. Maybe subconsciously you wanted to use her butt :mrgreen: :thumbs_up:

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

A very thorough summary of doll issues, there are definitely pros and cons. Sounds like you are going in with an open mind, give it some time, you might find yourself enjoying her more as you get used to her.

Drain Bammage

Post by Drain Bammage »

Amazing thread with what seems to be a happy resolution.

What is not to like?

Belated congratulations to OP!

hugokey

Post by hugokey »

I just made my first order after reading the whole thread,
gave me all the final help I needed about a lot of questions, money, society, seller, and the vast thing : bonding.

INFORMATIONS