realsexdoll.com

Not quite what I was expecting ...

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Re: Not quite what I was expecting ...

Post by Studio »

I would emphasize what everyone else has replied, to give it some time. You can leave her in the closet or box (carefully) for weeks before you try again, there is no rush or pressure. You may find your mind changing with time.

John100

Post by John100 »

Well let's see a picture of her

matt gloss
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by matt gloss »

Keep looking into dollys eyes....an affectionate kiss...

Best wishes

Matt

Kaitlyn D
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Kaitlyn D »

I've tried to add an image, but it looks like you have to have an album. Is that correct?

John100

Post by John100 »

I think you may have to post score at lease 5 I don't think you have to have an album however the same thing happened to me bought a doll sold it in a rush only to buy the same image doll again this time I've have kepted her you may need a little time

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Kaitlyn D wrote:I've tried to add an image, but it looks like you have to have an album. Is that correct?
You just need 2 more posts to lift newbie restrictions.
Then you can post photos.
I don't have any albums and I post photos all the time.
My threads are my albums.

As for calling the doll "it" versus he or she, I called my first doll "it" for about the first week.
After that, she just seemed to work better for me. I guess it's because it took me about a week to really bond with her.
Banging the doll helps with the bonding experience immensely. I guess because since it is bringing you such pleasure and fun, it makes bonding a lot easier and natural.

Good luck and hope you post pics when your able.....

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Kaitlyn D
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Kaitlyn D »

Ah yes, I see now. Thanks all. Well, in a few posts I will put up some pics. :)
Banging the doll helps with the bonding experience immensely. I guess because since it is bringing you such pleasure and fun, it makes bonding a lot easier and natural.
Sadly that made it worse. I really hope I don't upset or offend people here, but I just felt an immense sense of revulsion afterwards. Not with the doll, but with myself. I felt guilty (though I have no idea why) and sad. Immensely sad. :cry:

Smoker
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Smoker »

It took me awhile too. The final touch was putting her on the recliner and saying hi when I got home. Then I sat her up on the couch with her arms raised enough so the pups could sit on either side. I anthropomorphize my pups quite a bit so it was a slow but natural progression in the long run.

twiggles
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by twiggles »

It's interesting to hear about your experience. I too have concerns about self image and self esteem trouble becoming a doll owner. With Covid I don't even have a chance to meet other women and the depression of isolation is mounting.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Kaitlyn D, Sex dolls are not for everyone.
All that has happened is you have gained experience.
Useful, learning what you are comfortable with and what you are not :)

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

twiggles, this whole pandemic isolation thing will not be easily forgotten by more than a few.
It has to get better eventually even for those of us who are struggling at present.

The thing about having adhd characteristics (me) is like if you hit any sort of roadblock while doing a task, no matter how small an obstacle, it’s gonna throw you completely off track.

Been a bit of a roller coaster :)

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

Kaitlyn D wrote:Sadly that made it worse. I really hope I don't upset or offend people here, but I just felt an immense sense of revulsion afterwards. Not with the doll, but with myself. I felt guilty (though I have no idea why) and sad. Immensely sad. :cry:
This is also not unusual, and not offensive. Some people immediately feel guilt after masturbation, for example. This doll thing is all new to you, and you are conditioned by society to think it is weird and deviant. After you had sex the natural high winds down, and you see what to you right now is a sex toy, and you feel bad, then maybe even think about cleanup and other chores, so it is not going to be a romantic and magical experience. But perhaps after a day or so you might think about trying again, and it will be better, and so on.

John100

Post by John100 »

I should not worry about it it's a sex toy and are most common nowadays women have vibrators yours is bigger and better there's no need to feel guilty everyone is at it one way or another

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

You know the part in the movie the Matrix when Neo, after taking the red pill is sitting in the chair next to a mirror and starts to freak out?
That’s where you are right now.

Honestly, I feel that you probably are a true doll lover, otherwise you wouldn’t be feeling this way in the first place.

I went through the same set of feelings.
True remorse, followed by intense anxiety.

Then that changed into incredible attraction to my doll, followed by getting freaked out over having feelings for her.

Took about a year or so, now I still am seriously attracted to love dolls, I just don’t get freaked out by them anymore.

I found that what had the biggest impact was when I started to repair and modify my dolls.
That seemed to make an extremely indelible connection between myself and the dolls that gives a very strong personal satisfaction.

I really hope this helps.

What I personally think you need to do is set a space that is safe for the doll to be stored in and put her away out of sight and out of mind.

Then after a while, when your feelings of wanting to see her outweigh the guilt, pull her out and have some fun.
The feelings may return, but after a few cycles of this, your other side of your brain will realize that your not going nuts and will stop flying the big red danger flag.

This is just an honest 2¢ from my very deep personal experience with this.

FP

MohitKumar
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by MohitKumar »

I would suggest you drop all your plans to sell or dispose it of for at least a few months. Owning a doll often comes with mixed feelings and giving it up without spending some time in its presence is not a good idea.

I can understand that it is hard for you to look at your doll as a human or anything more than an adult toy. But if you think harder a doll can really be a lot more than just a toy. It is indeed too big to be called just a toy and thus you must give it a name. People name their laptops and other gadgets all the time. I think it won't be weird if you name it after a robot character from some of your favorite sci-fi movies.

Moreover, start looking for alternate ways to use it. I am not sure if you have considered it or not, but you can always build a free FB or Insta page after her name. Dress her up properly (maybe in your own clothes if you don't want to invest any more) and start sharing her pics (mostly with all clothes on). You can build an album here and keep contributing.

Maybe your photography adventures with your doll can become a source of entertainment for every other doll lover. An inspiration for folks who are looking for roleplaying ideas and ways to dress up their dolls.

In case you wish to recover its cost, try setting up a private Snapchat account where you post her videos and photos regularly. You may find subscribers for the same. Doll videos are quite popular and you can charge a small fee for the same. Who knows the doll may pay for itself over the long run!

Dolls are relatively new and there are still so many unexplored ways they can be of use to you and so many others. What I see is that you have an excellent opportunity in front of you. Try to give it some time and you will eventually figure out.

INFORMATIONS