yldoll.com

Angie

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
kevinth1985
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Angie

Post by kevinth1985 »

Metricnut wrote:Angie's first 2021 portrait. :D
(cell phone camera)
995.jpg
Angie's first 2021 comment! You look great Angie! Happy New Year's you two!
My best friend? My lover? My wifey? Jenny of course!

Jenny's Random adventures/thoughts: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=114012

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

Healthy and Happy new year to you both! You look wonderful Miss Angie.

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

Thank you Kevin and jantra! I appreciate the kind words. :D
"Hey bar keep!"
997.jpg
997.jpg (9.14 MiB) Viewed 1296 times
"My drink is empty"
998.jpg
998.jpg (6.52 MiB) Viewed 1296 times
"What's a girl have to do to get a drink in this joint?"
999.jpg
999.jpg (9.03 MiB) Viewed 1296 times
1000.jpg
1000.jpg (9.68 MiB) Viewed 1296 times
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

Metricnut wrote: "What's a girl have to do to get a drink in this joint?"
That girl is never going to have to pay for her own drink. Keep wearing those leggings and she probably won't have to pay for anything ever again.

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

Metricnut wrote:Thank you Kevin and jantra! I appreciate the kind words. :D
"Hey bar keep!"
997.jpg
"My drink is empty"
998.jpg
"What's a girl have to do to get a drink in this joint?"
999.jpg
1000.jpg
wow! 8O I have never seen a more beautiful girl at the bar!

kevinth1985
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by kevinth1985 »

Yeah c'mon bar keep! How could you let Angie's glass be empty! ;)
My best friend? My lover? My wifey? Jenny of course!

Jenny's Random adventures/thoughts: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=114012

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Wow Metric what an absolute gem Angie's thread is! Somehow she seems to have slipped under my radar so I'm glad I logged on and caught her this morning. The whole thread is jam packed with awesome pics and is a real masterclass in doll photography, I shall be going back to some of these pics for reference and inspiration, particularly the many you have with Angie free-standing, something that's a possibility with a lighter doll. In many ways she reminds me of my Keiko, being close to her height, who can also freestand quite well. On that subject I was sorry to see that Angie had an injury with her ankle, coincidentally my Sasha had a very similar break and I did it the same way as you too. Her break was in the weld of the U shape piece of metal that's welded to the foot plate which proved a challenge to fix. I tried JB Weld which created a kind of socket for the threaded rod to fit in but it was too loose so I made up a bracket which I bolted on and that seems to be working as Sasha is on her feet again. Going back to Angie I'm so impressed with her wardrobe, you have a good eye for what not only fits well but looks great, thanks for all the work you've put in here and for sharing, anyone just starting out with our hobby should bookmark this thread!

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

Studio wrote: That girl is never going to have to pay for her own drink. Keep wearing those leggings and she probably won't have to pay for anything ever again.
Angie loves the attention those leggings get her! She definitely lives a pampered life. :drinking:
YL Doll wrote: wow! 8O I have never seen a more beautiful girl at the bar!
Thank you! Angie and I appreciate you stopping by to comment on her beauty. :thumbs_up:
kevinth1985 wrote:Yeah c'mon bar keep! How could you let Angie's glass be empty! ;)
I know right! I had to step up and save the day. I made her a drink. She likes anything with tequila in it.
Arthur1960 wrote:Wow Metric what an absolute gem Angie's thread is! Somehow she seems to have slipped under my radar so I'm glad I logged on and caught her this morning. The whole thread is jam packed with awesome pics and is a real masterclass in doll photography, I shall be going back to some of these pics for reference and inspiration, particularly the many you have with Angie free-standing, something that's a possibility with a lighter doll. In many ways she reminds me of my Keiko, being close to her height, who can also freestand quite well. On that subject I was sorry to see that Angie had an injury with her ankle, coincidentally my Sasha had a very similar break and I did it the same way as you too. Her break was in the weld of the U shape piece of metal that's welded to the foot plate which proved a challenge to fix. I tried JB Weld which created a kind of socket for the threaded rod to fit in but it was too loose so I made up a bracket which I bolted on and that seems to be working as Sasha is on her feet again. Going back to Angie I'm so impressed with her wardrobe, you have a good eye for what not only fits well but looks great, thanks for all the work you've put in here and for sharing, anyone just starting out with our hobby should bookmark this thread!
Man, what a nice comment Arthur, thank you, thank you.

Angie was my first doll that could free stand without any risk of falling. I would leave her free standing all day while I was at work, and leave her that way till bedtime. She only weights 24.8 kg / 54.7 lbs.. Her solid ability to free stand is partially due to the fact that I ordered her with extra tight leg and ankle joints.

The extra tight joints worked out really good, for a while. :( But then her ankle broke. It broke where two bolts were welded together, end to end. I was able to make a small threaded coupler nut at work and replace both the bolts to get her back on her feet. That repair was working good. At least until her hip broke. I was adjusting her for a pose and I was torqueing her lower leg to rotate it while she was laying on her belly, and the leverage against the hip joint was too much, and it let go. But that particular hip joint was always very tight. So I am sure it had some major fatigue going on before I tried to rotate the lower leg. In the end the joints broke because I asked for them to be extra tight. I won't be requesting that option again. The body you see in the latest few photos is a new body, :D with regular joint tightness. She can stand on her own right now, but I think that after awhile, the joints will loosen up just enough so she won't be able too. But that's okay, at least she won't be broken.

P.S. I got the gel boobs this time. They are wonderful! :mrgreen:

Angie's boobs are in paradise in her fuzzy sweater :D
1001.jpg
1001.jpg (4.47 MiB) Viewed 1187 times
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

Princess Angie's whole being is paradise! Especially that cute butt and those perky delights in that sweater! Tequila huh? My current drink of choice and If I don't say so myself I make a mean Farg (stands for farginmargarita and is tequila with just enough margarita mix to take the edge off but not make it too sweet). I usually go for the Cuervo or Sauza gold. Haven't ventured too far into the artisan distills. Next time I imbibe, I will definitely be giving a toast / salute to our most beautiful girl.
Also completely agreed with Arthur1960's post!

Wight
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wight »

Angie looks good and ready for her modeling prowess. That ash hair will be interesting to see in daylight photos.

Oh those spirits - I could catch "mandoline" hangover from some of them! Had to temporarily resort to vodka because of gout last summer. By extensive comparison tests, found that Absolut Vodka had the bite and mouthfeel that as a whisky drinker I missed.
Ginevra's thread!
viewtopic.php?t=94375

pipipopo

Post by pipipopo »

Whats up? Are you ok?

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

pipipopo wrote:Whats up? Are you ok?
Hi Pipipopo, Angie and I are fine. Thank you for your concern. We are just taking a little break from TDF. We will be back soon enough.
We recently moved to a new apartment and have been getting settled in.

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

Metricnut wrote:We recently moved to a new apartment and have been getting settled in.
Hope all is going well. Living out of boxes is no fun, although at least Angie is used to traveling that way.

pipipopo

Post by pipipopo »

Ha, I moved as well, finally :)

ZIFILOVEDOLL
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ZIFILOVEDOLL »

Nice ass !!!!

INFORMATIONS