yldoll.com

Angie

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Angie

Post by Metricnut »

Studio wrote:Do I see leggings? I certainly hope so. The black bratop and bright red panties above were also a delight to see.
"You like my leggings Studio?"
"I felt like dressing a little trashy today"
"I don't care if the other dolls say I am dressing like a slut"
"They are just jealous because my perfume smells amazing!"
:drinking:
978.jpg
978.jpg (5.55 MiB) Viewed 1260 times
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

You my dear are not a slut. You dress sexy because you have the hardware for it. You love are class and dignity with a sexy and naughty side. Your wholesome and pure beauty shine through and could never be labeled as dirty unless of course that is your fantasy.
I imagine your perfume as musky, subtle, deep, lingering, earthy, sophisticated for sure. Some sandalwood? My Leah wears Alien by Thierry and I can easily imagine it on you. Love you Miss! Thank you Metric, I hope I am not trespassing. Angie is so wonderful that I simply want to be a part of her life. Thank you so much for her, in my opinion you have achieved perfection! Thank you again, you and Angie have made my life so much happier and better!!!

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

Metricnut wrote: "You like my leggings Studio?"
"I felt like dressing a little trashy today"
"I don't care if the other dolls say I am dressing like a slut"
"They are just jealous because my perfume smells amazing!"
Please tell Angie there is nothing slutty about her appearance, she looks beautiful. The other dolls may be jealous, but it is about more than the perfume...

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

Hi precious love Angie! Would you like something naughty or nice for Christmas? I know I'm probably too late this year but if Metricnut tells me in a pm where to send a gift, I most certainly will. Please tell me what you want love, I so want to send a gift to you.

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

jantra wrote:Hi precious love Angie! Would you like something naughty or nice for Christmas? I know I'm probably too late this year but if Metricnut tells me in a pm where to send a gift, I most certainly will. Please tell me what you want love, I so want to send a gift to you.
"Oh, I don't know"
"I will have Metric send you a message "
Angie XOXOXO
20201211_072043.gif
20201211_072043.gif (12.17 MiB) Viewed 1100 times
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F

teddykan1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by teddykan1 »

Beautiful proportions, legs not overly long compared to torso. Can she scale up to 170cm, e.g. a full adult size?

Mrcabinet32

Post by Mrcabinet32 »

Angie looks great as always, my favorite doll out there. Her proportions are so nice.

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

How did I miss that GIF? Well worth the wait.

Zolas
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Zolas »

Metricnut,
Great job on the photos and Angie's YL 141 figure is one of the best petite yet hourglass bodies on the market. How do you check clothes to make sure they will not stain Angie?

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

teddykan1 wrote:Beautiful proportions, legs not overly long compared to torso. Can she scale up to 170cm, e.g. a full adult size?
Hi teddykan! I believe YL could make a larger version of this sculpt is they felt the demand for the larger size doll existed.
Mrcabinet32 wrote:Angie looks great as always, my favorite doll out there. Her proportions are so nice.
Thank you Mrcabinet! Angie and I appreciate the kind words. :D
Studio wrote:How did I miss that GIF? Well worth the wait.
I know that giggly boob GIF's is one of your favorites Studio!
Zolas wrote:Metricnut,
Great job on the photos and Angie's YL 141 figure is one of the best petite yet hourglass bodies on the market. How do you check clothes to make sure they will not stain Angie?
HI Zolas, The clothes staining issue is a big one, many conversations on this forum discussing it.
My general practice is to avoid any foe leather. Those are the worst for satins. Dark rich colors, or black clothes that are polyester are the second most likely to quickly stain. But there are exceptions. I've had some clothes I thought would stain for sure be very good and not stain at all. Cotton clothes are the least likely to stain but I have learned that you just don't know until you try it.
I try to dress my dolls in white all the time unless it's time for photos. Then I dress her up for photos. After its over, the clothes come back off. If she is stained, I wash the area and apply the 10% Benzoyl Peroxide cream to take care of it.
Merry Christmas to our TDF friends!
982.jpg
982.jpg (7.59 MiB) Viewed 886 times
Angie & Metricnut

kevinth1985
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by kevinth1985 »

Absolutely beautiful Angie! Merry Christmas to you and Metricnut!
My best friend? My lover? My wifey? Jenny of course!

Jenny's Random adventures/thoughts: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=114012

LonelyRonin
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by LonelyRonin »

Absolutely outstanding photos. I’m new, I just purchased the YL 141 doll Keelan. I’ve lurked here for a while, I’m glad to see how amazing her body is! I’m just wondering where you got that nike running outfit for her.
YL 141 Suki

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

kevinth1985 wrote:Absolutely beautiful Angie! Merry Christmas to you and Metricnut!
Thank you Kevin. I hope you and Jen had a rockin Christmas. :D
LonelyRonin wrote:Absolutely outstanding photos. I’m new, I just purchased the YL 141 doll Keelan. I’ve lurked here for a while, I’m glad to see how amazing her body is! I’m just wondering where you got that nike running outfit for her.
Thank you LonelyRonin! Welcome to TDF :multi:
I am happy to hear you ordered a YL141. If this is your first doll, it is a good choice weight wise.
The Nike outfit it just Nike leggings and a cami bra top.
The leggings are girls size 8, and the cami top is girls size 6X, but I cut the back so I could tie it tight. Both are very stretchy for a tight fit. :drinking:
I don't recall where I bought those items, I've had them awhile.
983.jpg
983.jpg (8.46 MiB) Viewed 817 times

LonelyRonin
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by LonelyRonin »

LonelyRonin wrote:Absolutely outstanding photos. I’m new, I just purchased the YL 141 doll Keelan. I’ve lurked here for a while, I’m glad to see how amazing her body is! I’m just wondering where you got that nike running outfit for her.
Thank you LonelyRonin! Welcome to TDF :multi:
I am happy to hear you ordered a YL141. If this is your first doll, it is a good choice weight wise.
The Nike outfit it just Nike leggings and a cami bra top.
The leggings are girls size 8, and the cami top is girls size 6X, but I cut the back so I could tie it tight. Both are very stretchy for a tight fit. :drinking:
I don't recall where I bought those items, I've had them awhile.
This is my very first doll, I’m excited. Happy to have found this forum. Just wanting to learn more!
YL 141 Suki

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

Angie's first 2021 portrait. :D
(cell phone camera)
995.jpg
995.jpg (6.68 MiB) Viewed 696 times

INFORMATIONS