https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Experience: 65cm minidoll on aliexpress

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Who thinks he will be ripped off?

Poll ended at Fri May 08, 2020 8:14 pm

He will definitely get ripped off, not worth the $143.00 (USD)
50%
He will probably get a doll worth the $143.00
50%
He will probably get an awesome doll, worth more than 143.00
No votes

Total votes: 8

mikeyhyatt
Apprentice
Apprentice

Experience: 65cm minidoll on aliexpress

Post by mikeyhyatt »

A little backstory: I recently bought a 140cm doll on aliexpress (before I knew about the scams they do there). I ended up being okay with the doll I got being that I only paid 366 (USD) for an okay doll. (Wrote extensively about it in r/sexdoll on reddit if interested, same username: mikeyhyatt).

Anyways, my friend saw my doll and decided to give it a go as well and order a 65cm mini doll from the aliexpress store; XY adults sexy store for a total of $143.00 (USD). The pictures look similar to JM mini dolls that I have seen online.

There is very little online about aliexpress sex doll buying experiences, at least in detail, and NO mini doll experiences that I could find, so I though it would be beneficial to get his experience out there. Especially if it ends up being a decent doll because those other places (like JM) are charging $300-500 dollars for a 65cm (~2ft) 3kg (~6.8lbs) mini doll which seems ridiculously overpriced for this size of doll.

Pros thus far: 1) He said the customer service was great at the XY ali store and they responded almost immediately to all his questions. 2) Free shipping. 3) Shipping from a U.S. warehouse (out of California) so should be here by next week. 4) The store's coupons saved him $14.00 dollars on the dolls original price of $146, making the doll $143 after tax. 5) The stores reviews of this doll seem mostly authentic with some pointing out the flaws they had. (Rare for an aliexpress store).

Cons thus far: 1) The factory pics the seller sent him looked like all the other stolen factory pics you get from the aliexpress sex doll sellers. (I will upload it later, to compare it to the doll received, once he gets it). 2) The XY adults sexy store hasn't even been open a year yet on ali which can be sketchy 3) Shipping label created two days ago and FedEx has yet to receive the package.

Updates to follow :)

Link to doll: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000188 ... 4c4dDev3mD

Does anyone know where the pictures of this doll originated from? I am sure they aren't from aliexpress with how they usually conduct bushiness. That is they steal the original manufacturers pics.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Experience: 65cm minidoll on aliexpress

Post by Mr Franz »

I know a guy that ordered a 100cm on Ali and got sent a 65cm! Tis a crap shoot.....

mikeyhyatt
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by mikeyhyatt »

Ya ali is a huge bet and for the most part a shit show. Was the doll that guy ordered decent for a 65cm doll? or just overall rip off considering both the 35cm difference and the quality of the doll?
There is only a handful of sellers selling 65cm dolls that look like JM dolls so we will see what he ends up getting. I did get a decent 140cm doll from the store cozsx on there for a total of $366.00 but maybe I was lucky.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

As I remember say for the makeup the doll looked okay, just wasn't what he paid for. Ali was no help either, expecting him to return the doll at his expense before they'd approve a refund. So he just kept it and later sold it.

dbenzguy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by dbenzguy »

mikeyhyatt wrote: Link to doll: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000188 ... 4c4dDev3mD

Does anyone know where the pictures of this doll originated from? I am sure they aren't from aliexpress with how they usually conduct bushiness. That is they steal the original manufacturers pics.
Looks like the 6YE: https://www.6yedollglobal.com/store/p62 ... ad-M4.html

Kandicaine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Kandicaine »

I honestly don't understand why the knock offs heads look so bad I don't see how hard it would be to sculpt a decent head and do some makeup
Katya - Starpery 167E viewtopic.php?t=158234

I also make music. https://soundcloud.com/illeptik

dbenzguy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by dbenzguy »

Kandicaine wrote:I honestly don't understand why the knock offs heads look so bad I don't see how hard it would be to sculpt a decent head and do some makeup
Copy of a copy of a copy.

Either that or they simply don't care.

mikeyhyatt
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by mikeyhyatt »

dbenzguy wrote:
mikeyhyatt wrote: Link to doll: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000188 ... 4c4dDev3mD

Looks like the 6YE: https://www.6yedollglobal.com/store/p62 ... ad-M4.html
There is it. Knew it. Thank you!

mikeyhyatt
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by mikeyhyatt »

Update: Should arrive on the 5th. He should send me pics and a review around then. I'll post here around then:)

mikeyhyatt
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by mikeyhyatt »

Update: Looks like a pretty good copy doll! Image

https://www.flickr.com/photos/188115569 ... ed-public/

I would say he got a doll well worth what he paid. I might even order one! Definitely a copy but a good copy at that. Also, the factory pics the seller sent matched the doll sent which is a rarity on aliexpress.

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

That’s exactly what I got! $150 shipped....
9BAEE064-6586-4118-9930-710688A7CFA9.jpeg
9BAEE064-6586-4118-9930-710688A7CFA9.jpeg (1.56 MiB) Viewed 3915 times

mikeyhyatt
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by mikeyhyatt »

Not bad at all for 150! I can't imagine spending 300+ for a 65cm doll.

Citlinho_75
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Citlinho_75 »

This is my sweet Babi (65cm doll) that I ordered from Ali about 100 USD including shipping plus 42 USD in taxes in my country.
Attachments
Legging.jpg
Legging.jpg (203.96 KiB) Viewed 3578 times

sleepyDragon

Post by sleepyDragon »

Mine came yesterday after some tussle with the customs (they didn't simply accept the 143$ price the shop's papers said):
doll.jpg
doll.jpg (87.13 KiB) Viewed 3269 times
The only imperfection is the left hand:
hand.jpg
hand.jpg (45.23 KiB) Viewed 3269 times
So there are reliable Aliexpress shops (here: Fansai Adult Store) with good cheap dolls.

Citlinho_75
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Citlinho_75 »

sleepyDragon wrote:Mine came yesterday after some tussle with the customs (they didn't simply accept the 143$ price the shop's papers said):
The only imperfection is the left hand:
hand.jpg
So there are reliable Aliexpress shops (here: Fansai Adult Store) with good cheap dolls.
It's normal to have these imperfections in these cheaper dolls in Ali. What country do you live in?
At the moment several stores in Ali are without smaller dolls.

INFORMATIONS