reallovesexdolls.com

RLSD new ultra-bounce option. Problems?

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
archmancer8
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

RLSD new ultra-bounce option. Problems?

Post by archmancer8 »

Hey, all. Hope you and yours are staying safe and healthy. I'm trying to finish up the research portion of buying my first doll, comparing and contrasting models, weighing the pros and cons, etc. I'd noticed the other day though that Real Love Sex Dolls had listed a new breast customization option on their site referred to as "ultra-bounce", the other option being default hollow. I emailed their customer support about it to get more info and very quickly got a response (I had heard good things about their service). The representative described the option as "filled with a super super super soft TPE blend that is very realistic. So it gives the breasts some weight and substance while still being very bouncy and soft." Which sounds pretty great. I was hoping though to hear from some more experienced doll owners. Do any of you foresee any issues with these filled breasts? How much firmer do you think they'd be than hollow? Too firm? Also, the doll I was looking at was the legendary Yl150 o-cup; should I be worried about the extra weight gradually ripping the breasts off the front of the body at that size? Would greatly appreciate any insights, and of course if RLSD themselves have any more info, that'd be great, too.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: RLSD new ultra-bounce option. Problems?

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

It's such a new option, many have ordered it over the past week, but no one would have received their doll yet. That is a few weeks out still.

Here is a video! Note the doll has not yet been powdered yet in the video so the TPE skin is sticking together, lol, just try to ignore that!

Hope that helps some!
:glou:

https://youtu.be/Uy4wX4Bdy0M

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

MoviePilot
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MoviePilot »

How does this super super super soft TPE actually gets inside the breast? Is it a pad filled with the TPE or does it get injected afterwards, e.g. with a syringe?

teraquon
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by teraquon »

I've seen other companies offer similar features, but require a minimum bust size. I just recently ordered your exclusive 174B doll with this option- will it actually work with smallish breasts like that? Might not necessarily be bouncy bouncy at that size, but the softness and feel is what I was going for mostly anyways!

archmancer8
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by archmancer8 »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote:It's such a new option, many have ordered it over the past week, but no one would have received their doll yet. That is a few weeks out still.

Here is a video! Note the doll has not yet been powdered yet in the video so the TPE skin is sticking together, lol, just try to ignore that!

Hope that helps some!

Wow! That does look pretty damn fantastic. Thanks very much for the vid. That's definitely going in the 'pros' column when I finally decide which doll to order.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Hey All! I have an update!

I've seen how they do this now. Sorry, I can't show you, but it's a Jinsan trade secret. :whistle:

I am allowed to TELL you though! They make the doll with hollow breasts, cut a small hole on the side of each breast, fill it with the UltraBounce™ filling, and then plug the hole.

The UltraBounce™ filling is available fro dolls with the larger B-cup breasts through the H-cup breasts on our website.

Size Restriction: The Ultra-Bounce breasts are not recommended or offered for breasts over an H-cup. The filling weight for breasts over an H-cup would put too much strain on the TPE pectoral area and would likely tear over time with gravity. The same reason we don't offer solid breasts in very large breast sizes as well.

Kindest Regards, Stacey

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

lehmodan

Post by lehmodan »

Oh my god, that video looks great. I would have ordered that if I hadn't ordered my doll around New Year.

archmancer8
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by archmancer8 »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote:Hey All! I have an update!

I've seen how they do this now. Sorry, I can't show you, but it's a Jinsan trade secret. :whistle:

I am allowed to TELL you though! They make the doll with hollow breasts, cut a small hole on the side of each breast, fill it with the UltraBounce™ filling, and then plug the hole.

The UltraBounce™ filling is available fro dolls with the larger B-cup breasts through the H-cup breasts on our website.

Size Restriction: The Ultra-Bounce breasts are not recommended or offered for breasts over an H-cup. The filling weight for breasts over an H-cup would put too much strain on the TPE pectoral area and would likely tear over time with gravity. The same reason we don't offer solid breasts in very large breast sizes as well.

Kindest Regards, Stacey
Thanks very much for the information. It does seem like a pretty awesome upgrade option. I think I'll actually pass on it as the doll I'm eyeing is pretty far out of that safe-range. Really appreciate the help, though.

Koop

Post by Koop »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote:It's such a new option, many have ordered it over the past week, but no one would have received their doll yet. That is a few weeks out still.

Hope that helps some!

Amazing! What size breast is the video?

Cepheus

Post by Cepheus »

SOLD! :lol:

dr9000
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by dr9000 »

I was noticing that the ultrabounce option was dropped from everything bigger than D. Did problems come up or was it just not popular enough?

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Indeed Indeed!

The factory notified us of an issue of the UltraBounce Gel fill on large breasted dolls, exploding during transport from air pressure! They are currently working on a solution but in the mean time, we have pulled the option to protect our customers!

Shown in the photo below is a 156cm H-cup doll upon arrival. 8O
ExplodedBreast.png
ExplodedBreast.png (391.22 KiB) Viewed 8360 times
And just today we had customer tell us his doll arrived with a popped breast! His was an 85cm F-cup torso.
20200707_105359.jpg
20200707_105359.jpg (2.89 MiB) Viewed 8307 times

dr9000
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by dr9000 »

Oh! Well that's a problem. Here's hoping they find a solution to that problem soon.

Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Samuel_78 »

This is why I'd rather wait on a new option to be field tested before using it myself.
I'm not really big on the super soft TPE option. A similar option was available a few years ago and early adopters had dolls crumble and split after a few weeks after arrival.
Who are my Doll's?
Chastity Ode Knight (YL170 D-cup, WM#33 head), Chastity's Album and Old eye candy page.
Chastity Knight 2.0 (JY170 H-cup, GU02 head) 2.0 Eye Candy page
Nina D'Hule (retired), Nina's Album

MoviePilot
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MoviePilot »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote:Indeed Indeed!

The factory notified us of an issue of the UltraBounce Gel fill on large breasted dolls, exploding during transport from air pressure! They are currently working on a solution but in the mean time, we have pulled the option to protect our customers!

Shown in the photo below is a 156cm H-cup doll upon arrival. 8O

And just today we had customer tell us his doll arrived with a popped breast! His was an 85cm F-cup torso.
When you talk about the effect of air pressure, is it the reduced air pressure at high altitude, resulting in a volume expansion?
If so, why hasn't there never been any issue with hollow breast dolls then?

INFORMATIONS