www.sedoll.com

New released 118cm big ass sex doll with nice face

SEDOLL Brand was established in 2016. We are not only an online retailer but also multinational corporation with our main production facility based in Shenzhen city China. SEDOLL set out to offering competitive price on the professional sex dolls. We guarantee to provide a memorable experience when you shop on our online store by offering high quality products with top-rated customer service. We have 2 global business offices in America and China, develop and manufacture innovative colloid toys and realized models. Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted sex doll companies.
SE Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: New released 118cm big ass sex doll with nice face

Post by SE Doll »

We are updating the products following the suggestion of TDF users. Thanks for you all, indeed.
DiplomaticMonkey wrote:Ha, I think that ass looks good and with that face it brings an "elf had a secret love affair with a dwarf" vibe. The doll is ready, they sent some pics to confirm which was great. Once she gets here I can say more (who knows what shipping will be like, she might show up here with two lysol baths, a facemask, and an ankle bracelet). SE Doll has been really good about communicating, if anything they made this doll based on feedback from this forum :glou:
our website: www.sedoll.com

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

stacy718 wrote:Great face, but her head size is too big, making her look like she has dwarfism, instead of a mini full-size woman.

Is there a way to shrink her head? Her body is great and her face is great, but I’d prefer the head size not be so big.
The doll IS a full figured mini fantasy doll. I think there is artistic liberties and certain allowances for sexual fun. A proper proportioned head for a 118cm doll would only be 6" tall.

The first person that came to mind for me was Sigourney Weaver.
Attachments
doll se 118.jpg
doll se 118.jpg (110.71 KiB) Viewed 868 times
sigourney weaver.jpg
sigourney weaver.jpg (90.61 KiB) Viewed 868 times
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

mrdudeguyman
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mrdudeguyman »

The resemblance is pretty damn close!

SE Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SE Doll »

rubherkitty wrote:
stacy718 wrote:Great face, but her head size is too big, making her look like she has dwarfism, instead of a mini full-size woman.

Is there a way to shrink her head? Her body is great and her face is great, but I’d prefer the head size not be so big.
The doll IS a full figured mini fantasy doll. I think there is artistic liberties and certain allowances for sexual fun. A proper proportioned head for a 118cm doll would only be 6" tall.

wow, look the same !!! :glou:

SE Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SE Doll »

rubherkitty wrote:

wow, look the same !!! :glou:

JLSTheRat
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by JLSTheRat »

I own a WM doll 108,

and now I have this SE Doll 118, bit taller, and,, what a nice rump!! so big, and I think she gonna need new sexiest bikinis to show her butt.

I do love this 118cm

SE Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SE Doll »

JLSTheRat wrote:I own a WM doll 108,

and now I have this SE Doll 118, bit taller, and,, what a nice rump!! so big, and I think she gonna need new sexiest bikinis to show her butt.

I do love this 118cm
We are very glad to hear that you like her!! :angel:

phil3stine
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by phil3stine »

Parker009 wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:22 pm SE new arrival, 118cm big ass sex doll Lina, what do you think of this face?
View more here.
I'm loving this face. I'm trying to decide between her and Flora, but they look the same, and I can't find any factory photos of Flora... Would Lina fit on a full sized doll?
I am a cad and a barbarian.

Emmachong
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Emmachong »

DiplomaticMonkey wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 4:33 am Ha, I think that ass looks good and with that face it brings an "elf had a secret love affair with a dwarf" vibe. The doll is ready, they sent some pics to confirm which was great. Once she gets here I can say more (who knows what shipping will be like, she might show up here with two lysol baths, a facemask, and an ankle bracelet). SE Doll has been really good about communicating, if anything they made this doll based on feedback from this forum :glou:
this doll is from our beiging stage, she is very good, some of customers like her. Hope you can share more pictures when you get it, including open the box process,thanks a lot.
Emma
Email:Emma@sedoll.com
Phone/Whatsapp:+86 18124794458
Wechat:+86 18124794458
Web site:www.sedoll.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you want to buy or sell Sedoll, please contact me.

SabitaUsagi
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SabitaUsagi »

It's been a few years since this was released. And it's probably one of my top picks for what I'm wanting to get in terms of a doll (wanting to do a Goblin or Halfling gal), the proportions are absolutely on target for where I'm thinking, obviously I'd need to go with a different head though.
The unfortunate issue I see is the LHP as I've seen it mentioned in other threads regarding this model. The visual of the labia is honestly kinda cartoonish looking also aside from just it's placement.
Wonder if there are plans to fix that at some point?

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

After two years of being on the market? I doubt they are spending any time or money to fix anything here. If the doll sold well, they made their money and have moved on.

Barbararara
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Barbararara »

SabitaUsagi wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:47 pm It's been a few years since this was released. And it's probably one of my top picks for what I'm wanting to get in terms of a doll (wanting to do a Goblin or Halfling gal), the proportions are absolutely on target for where I'm thinking, obviously I'd need to go with a different head though.
The unfortunate issue I see is the LHP as I've seen it mentioned in other threads regarding this model. The visual of the labia is honestly kinda cartoonish looking also aside from just it's placement.
Wonder if there are plans to fix that at some point?
Sorry, due to issues with the production molds, the 118 body has been discontinued. We understand this may be inconvenient. Thank you for your understanding and support. :oops:

INFORMATIONS