Looking for your suggestions for NEW HEADS

IL Doll is owned by Chuanyin Intelligent Technology (Guangzhou) Co., Ltd. ILDoll specializes in producing the latest products and technologies such as hyper realistic painting and weight reduction of silicone dolls. We are committed to developing and producing China’s best realistic dolls, already bringing ILdoll dolls(TPE dolls) to the fore front as the top doll brand in China. Website: www.ildoll.com
Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Looking for your suggestions for NEW HEADS

Post by Hershey lee »

Id like to see a head similar to these kinda faces,i check everywhere & cannot find a good mature looking brasillian similar to ladies like these but i really love the structure,the bulbous shaped nose & plump lips,sorry but these were the best pics i could find really
Attachments
Screenshot_20200419-204631_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200419-204631_Chrome.jpg (304.01 KiB) Viewed 2099 times
20200419_210634.jpg
20200419_210634.jpg (245.97 KiB) Viewed 2099 times
20200419_205512.jpg
20200419_205512.jpg (240.08 KiB) Viewed 2099 times
20200419_210434.jpg
20200419_210434.jpg (403.05 KiB) Viewed 2099 times
20200419_205300.jpg
20200419_205300.jpg (100.74 KiB) Viewed 2099 times
20200419_205330.jpg
20200419_205330.jpg (210.23 KiB) Viewed 2099 times

ILDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ILDoll »

Wow~! I think only the body shape of our 155 and 170 can match this face. Oh no, 155's waist would be too thin for it.
Maybe we need to open a new thread talking about if some you prefer plump body regardless of weight.

Best,
Kevin
Good proportion with best appearance.
Satisfied service from Vincent.

http://www.ildoll.com Ins: ILDoll Sexdolls
Rapid reply from 9:00 am to 11:30 pm (UTC/GMT+08:00)
sales1@ildoll.com
weishuohe@126.com WhataApp: +86 13360576377

Chuanyin Intellegent Technology (Guangzhou) Co., Ltd.

dollnewb

Post by dollnewb »

ILDoll wrote:
dollnewb wrote:Y'all need to stop falling for this. Just gonna end up being "boss says if he can get 15 people to commit he'll do it"
Well. We could do so indeed. But why?
The reason for number is that the mold needs to be changed temporarily which will have quite a few cost. We must balance between our profit and request from customers. In other word, it will be kind of limited ediction which may never be made again as we will turn it back after making several of it.
Thanks for your comment and hope you can understand.

Sincerely,
Kevin
Oh I understand well. What you're trying to do is crowdfund your product. It benefits you and not the customer. You want the customer to fund your experiment sight unseen with the hope that what people are asking for is what you actually make.

How bout this, you make it, and we'll decide for ourselves to buy it. You've already shown yours, and your bosses taste are very different than the customer base here.

Hope you understand.

ILDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ILDoll »

dollnewb wrote:
ILDoll wrote:
dollnewb wrote:Y'all need to stop falling for this. Just gonna end up being "boss says if he can get 15 people to commit he'll do it"
Well. We could do so indeed. But why?
The reason for number is that the mold needs to be changed temporarily which will have quite a few cost. We must balance between our profit and request from customers. In other word, it will be kind of limited ediction which may never be made again as we will turn it back after making several of it.
Thanks for your comment and hope you can understand.

Sincerely,
Kevin
Oh I understand well. What you're trying to do is crowdfund your product. It benefits you and not the customer. You want the customer to fund your experiment sight unseen with the hope that what people are asking for is what you actually make.

How bout this, you make it, and we'll decide for ourselves to buy it. You've already shown yours, and your bosses taste are very different than the customer base here.

Hope you understand.
This edition is based on the opinions here rather than boss's idea. And I have explained the expected shape of it, mostly the same with 156 but smaller breast with 6-7 cm difference between bust and band.
You are right. It is quite risky for customers paying for not seen product. Actually I have never asked for their payment. I am just looking for some certain potential customers who prefer this kind of body. We are willing to make it out before their ENTIRE payment if they do want to buy such a body, which may show our sincerity.
Crowdfund is a popular way. It will ask customers for at least 80% of the payment before making the product. I think the point is if it is your preference and expectation. If so, you will be willing to pay.

Both of our opinion make sense. Yours is more on the customers' side while mine is more balanced. Do you agree?

Best,
Kevin

sales1@ildoll.com

dollnewb

Post by dollnewb »

No, because crowdfunding on measure is a scam. Have a look at the other doll manufactures on this board. Notice you're the only one proposing crowdfunding for the moment. Let's hope it stays that way.

Most crowdfunding endeavors leave the crowdfunder happy and the crowdfunders wondering where their dollars went.

ILDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ILDoll »

Can I just consider that you like this plan but worry about the security of the deal? If so, you may ask TDF manager for help.

Sincerely,
Kevin

sales1@ildoll.com

dollnewb

Post by dollnewb »

The plan isn't for me. But it's not my place to tell you how to run your business. If you think it's fair and viable, and your customers agree, that's great.

ILDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ILDoll »

dollnewb wrote:The plan isn't for me. But it's not my place to tell you how to run your business. If you think it's fair and viable, and your customers agree, that's great.
Thanks for your comments.

Sincerely,
Kevin

sales1@ildoll.com

Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hershey lee »

ILDoll wrote:Wow~! I think only the body shape of our 155 and 170 can match this face. Oh no, 155's waist would be too thin for it.
Maybe we need to open a new thread talking about if some you prefer plump body regardless of weight.

Best,
Kevin
That would be great id love to see a more plumper body with a mature brasilian face,shed be perfect ^__^ ,also just throwing in my 2 cents on the whole crowdfunded thing post above,i think its nice for a manufacturer to actually initiate one of these as i have been part of some crowdfunds in the past & have seen the good & bad in them, i helped crowdfund the una plus by climax & she was a success & then the eudoxie 62 inch booty doll & she was discontinued before even hitting the market,i was only given a prototype & for the crowfunders "wondering where there money went" all ended up getting refunds,something similar happened with the fantasia torso & that wasnt even a crowfund & people in that situation really wondered where there money went cause that was an even bigger mess,anyway just wanted to share my thoughts on that :glou:

Sino-Mike

Post by Sino-Mike »

One more lovely blonde:
Attachments
blondex.jpg
blondex.jpg (85.59 KiB) Viewed 1990 times
1-One TextileDoll because beauty and weight matter :)
2-One HappyDoll 168D with FJ Selena Head for more realism.

doll-o-grapher

Post by doll-o-grapher »

ILDoll wrote: Erica would be too old as boss aims to teenage ones.
The boss has 'issues' ;) :D

TBH, none of those first group appeal, they're all waaay to similar. If you're after European faces, can I suggest Gal Godot, Karen Gillian, Alexandria Daddario, Halston Sage, Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, Ksenia Solo and Sofia Vergara as desirable examples?

The Celebmafia website will have loads of examples of most of those - https://celebmafia.com/

Ksenia Solo would also make a good example of a slender and petite figure that is appealing, while Sofia Vegara and Kat Dennings are good examples of the more curvatious styles, and maybe Bella Thorne as a good middle ground.

The Sarina Valentina shot posted earlier, would be spectacularly enjoyable. At least until you find the 'bonus' :D
She's one of the rare trans models that got hips.

In the same vein, Nicole Maines from Supergirl might appeal to a few people, especially those liking longer legs.

Way too many of the samples, lean towards teenage faces, not adult faces. Sure those might be the faces your boss likes, but wouldn't it be more profitable to make faces more customers want to buy?

How about Monica Belluci in her 30's, or Jennifer Connelly, anytime from "The Rocketeer" till present day :)

Dreamsc4r
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dreamsc4r »

Sino-Mike wrote:Do you like this Brunette?
that brunette looks lovely, i'm quite of fan of these, and it would likely make it to the top of my wishlist. as of today haven't found an IL head that really grabbed my attention. but on the body side, many interesting ones:)
again very personnal but i second Sino-mike's idea
cheers
Attachments
Brunette.jpg
Brunette.jpg (31.34 KiB) Viewed 1917 times

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

doll-o-grapher wrote:
ILDoll wrote: Erica would be too old as boss aims to teenage ones.
The boss has 'issues' ;) :D

TBH, none of those first group appeal, they're all waaay to similar. If you're after European faces, can I suggest Gal Godot, Karen Gillian, Alexandria Daddario, Halston Sage, Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, Ksenia Solo and Sofia Vergara as desirable examples?

The Celebmafia website will have loads of examples of most of those - https://celebmafia.com/

Ksenia Solo would also make a good example of a slender and petite figure that is appealing, while Sofia Vegara and Kat Dennings are good examples of the more curvatious styles, and maybe Bella Thorne as a good middle ground.

The Sarina Valentina shot posted earlier, would be spectacularly enjoyable. At least until you find the 'bonus' :D
She's one of the rare trans models that got hips.

In the same vein, Nicole Maines from Supergirl might appeal to a few people, especially those liking longer legs.

Way too many of the samples, lean towards teenage faces, not adult faces. Sure those might be the faces your boss likes, but wouldn't it be more profitable to make faces more customers want to buy?

How about Monica Belluci in her 30's, or Jennifer Connelly, anytime from "The Rocketeer" till present day :)
I do not have seen that quote but I want to make my opinion heard.
Doll-o-grapher named some really beloved actresses known for their beauty for Western people. So I would support quite a few of his suggestions.
But there is another thing I want to make you think about.
You already have a lot cute and young looking heads. I too was hoping to find something more sensual looking when I was deciding on my art work of your company. Now I have a super cute doll. She is a fantasy type, so it is easy to adapt. But I think especially when you get older you can easily feel uncomfortable with the idea of a doll that looks like a young adult.
And especially with the amazing weight reduction in your silicone products your company could be a go to adress for people wanting a lighter doll cause of their own age now having problems lifting a 40kg doll. So in that regard I think it would be clever to diversify the portfolio of heads and start offering more mature looking heads especially for the western market.

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

Try Emma Kotos:
06.jpg
06.jpg (56.86 KiB) Viewed 1885 times
17.jpg
17.jpg (68.68 KiB) Viewed 1885 times
OR
Katerina Rozmajzl
10.jpg
10.jpg (120.79 KiB) Viewed 1885 times
Katerina Rozmajzl12.jpg
Katerina Rozmajzl12.jpg (594.72 KiB) Viewed 1885 times
OR
Katya Clover
Clover_Post.jpg
Clover_Post.jpg (525.45 KiB) Viewed 1885 times
Clover_Post2.jpg
Clover_Post2.jpg (126.73 KiB) Viewed 1885 times
ALL FRESH AND PRETTY FACES .. damn banging bods too.

doll-o-grapher

Post by doll-o-grapher »

@Dxc - Yup! Most of those I listed are over 30, the exception being Nicole Maines.

INFORMATIONS