www.siliconelovers.com

Fantastic customer service

Reviews on Silicone Lovers Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
thazehase

Fantastic customer service

Post by thazehase »

Well, i wanted to write a review anyway, so the offer of a free head with my second doll from Silicone Lovers just fits perfectly and gives the rigth motivation to finnaly do it. :mrgreen:
So, how was my experience?
The shop is structured well, so it is easy to use. A lot of payment options, but the best is... the customer service. Jesus, the best buying experience i ever had online. Questions get answered quickly and friendly, problems get solved the same way. I am already on my third order with them, which is my second doll i get from them, the other order was a repairkit. At my first order, which was a doll from Doll4Ever, i had problems with PayPal, wich got fixed by Silicone Lovers. This took about two hourse! Always friendly, always professionaly. And we even had time to laugh about the redicoulesness of the situation. :roll:
The second purchase was the repairkit. The delivery was kinda messed up, because of corona and the trackingnummber didn´t work. All things that weren´t on the side of Silicone Lovers, so they didn´t really could do anything about it. But again, always quickly replaying to my questions.
And now the last order. There seamed to be a problem with the payment on the side of my bank, which hadn´t transfered the money to PayPal, so i thougth the payment wasn´t done. Some E-Mails back and forth, and in the end, i didn´t saw on the orderpage that the payment was fullfilled. I only had eyes for the "unfullfilled" order, which just means that i didn´t got the yet. So, again, they had to put up with stupid me.. and were friendly and professional all the time.

All of this makes me say, go for it! If you look for a vendor to purchase from, they do a great job.
So, yeah... i am already planning my fourth purchase, but this one will take a wile.

Hope this one was helpfull, have fun with your dolls.

Thazehase

INFORMATIONS