exdollofficial.com

DS Summit 152 - small breasts, seamless neck, finger joints

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Doll Master
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: DS Summit 152 - small breasts, seamless neck, finger joi

Post by Doll Master »

jazzman wrote:Does anyone have photos of the DS 152 Summitt standing showing front , side view and rear?
Attachments
1c.jpg
1c.jpg (386.06 KiB) Viewed 860 times
1b.jpg
1b.jpg (426.61 KiB) Viewed 860 times
1a.jpg
1a.jpg (365.95 KiB) Viewed 860 times

Doll Master
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Doll Master »

jazzman wrote:Does anyone have photos of the DS 152 Summitt standing showing front , side view and rear?
PerroDeHierro wrote:oh yes please!
photos of her little body!
Nord wrote:Definitely looking cute. Would love to see some completely nude and less stylized pictures though.
Found some pictures on a Japanese site.
1c.jpg
1c.jpg (30.73 KiB) Viewed 769 times
1b.jpg
1b.jpg (28.8 KiB) Viewed 769 times
1a.jpg
1a.jpg (21.59 KiB) Viewed 769 times
2a.jpg
2a.jpg (37.4 KiB) Viewed 769 times
3b.jpg
3b.jpg (23.42 KiB) Viewed 769 times
3a.jpg
3a.jpg (23.8 KiB) Viewed 769 times
3c.jpg
3c.jpg (23.33 KiB) Viewed 769 times
3d.jpg
3d.jpg (14.84 KiB) Viewed 769 times
LHP isn't terrible, but its not great either.

Big Boy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Big Boy »

I think she’s lovely and her proportions are very realistic. But if I have her, I know I am going to need to have sex with her. And if I penetrate her, there is a high chance I will break her. So I am trying to work out in my mind whether I can have satisfying sex with her without penetration. And whether I want to pay £4,000 for that. Despite that, I keep coming back to her though.

manfredixon
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by manfredixon »

Doll Master wrote: Image
Yikes, this kind of blows my mind! This is close to the perfect body shape as far as I'm concerned. I only wish we had a few more hi-res shots, preferably standing upright and from different angles so we can compare what she really looks like to other dolls. Sadly few manufacturers seem to realize the importance of this in order for us customers to pull the trigger. Getting a doll is a hefty investment for most, and I can only speak for myself but buying without seeing the doll in detail is a sharp no-go. Oh well, one day perhaps.

Thanks for these shots though! Love them.

/fred
MFDX.SE WEBSITE & YOUTUBE >> YES! Doll photo sets and videos - go watch!

Currently doll-less! Past companions: 155cm Siluomei, 140cm Siluomei, 155cm IronTech, WMDoll 162B, XY Doll 168B, XY Doll 148D, Starpery 169C, Starpery 171A
Photo galleries: XY Doll gallery 1 - Gallery addition 1 - Gallery addition 2

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Big Boy wrote:I think she’s lovely and her proportions are very realistic. But if I have her, I know I am going to need to have sex with her. And if I penetrate her, there is a high chance I will break her. So I am trying to work out in my mind whether I can have satisfying sex with her without penetration. And whether I want to pay £4,000 for that. Despite that, I keep coming back to her though.
They are called "Sex Dolls", so buy the doll and fuck it like you own it.
Alternatively, buy this one, and an extra separate head. Put the head on a nice $900 AiBei doll and during your threesome fuck that one into oblivion.

It works for me.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

INFORMATIONS