www.wmdolls.com

Lucid Toys Oxford, UK

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
lempar27

Lucid Toys Oxford, UK

Post by lempar27 »

Hi all,

I have been looking at the Lucid Doll website, and was wondering if anybody has purchased from them.

Any issues etc?

Many thanks.
Last edited by Broven on Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved to Scam Alerts Forum

static01
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Lucid Toys Oxford, UK

Post by static01 »

Hi,

I have this doll from them:

https://www.--Non-verified Vendor--.com/collections/s ... -15_152272

now i did not buy it from them but from someone who did, his first doll was replaced under warranty and a new replacement sent to him, and this is what i purchased for a bargain price. new in the box. now she is ok but not without issues, my SM156A has a loose neck very quickly and the joints are too stiff this one moves more freely but it is not a standing doll, sex on the other hand is better than the SM156A due to the SM being too tight for my preference, this doll orifices are not as sensitive internally and also larger, moving on I have noticed the TPE on her leg is not attached to the skeleton also the TPE ball inside the Vagina does not keep her waterproof so having washed and cleansed my doll the water got inside to her skeleton then into her leg as no TPE attached to make water tight, with this in mind would i recommend her, yes as i got her at a bargain price, would i recommend SM probably, but with all things said you get what you pay for, neither doll has cost me a lot of money and i live with them both sleeping next to me every night. hope this helps.

oh the TPE is softer than the SM one as well so they feel different when cuddling each one.

Regards.

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

lempar27 wrote:Hi all,

I have been looking at the Lucid Doll website, and was wondering if anybody has purchased from them.

Any issues etc?

Many thanks.
Are you based in the UK? If so, are you a member of UKLDF? Info re Lucid there. UKLDF does not support them...
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

Silverfox71

Post by Silverfox71 »

I Say good luck to them bargains to be had if you no what to look for. If you want a doll well under 1000 pounds then your only other choice is kimberdoll but I only like kimbers face and not the body. Best silver.

GotDolls

Post by GotDolls »

They did engage with UKLDF for a while and seemed (to me) to be trying to get a good reputation.
But things went sour in part due to them using someones photos in their advertising without permission then not taking them down when told to. Maybe there was pressure too from approved vendors who didn't like being undercut (pure speculation).
So eventually they got banned.

But some members got the dolls they expected and seemed happy with their purchases.

Would I buy from them? Not sure. There was one doll on their site that I liked the look of, and I emailed them some questions about it which I don't think would have been hard to answer, but I never got a reply, not even to say that they couldn't answer those questions for some (plausible) reason.

She's now out of stock and I don't know if she'll be replaced, so maybe she was already out of stock when they got my email so they just decided to ignore it...maybe? idk.

Customer service pays dividends, it wouldn't have taken a minute to say "sorry we haven't got any of those left" and I'd have been perfectly happy with that. But I'm not happy being ignored.

Maybe they're a legit business just getting on with selling factory 2nds and doing well enough at that to be able to ignore queries like mine. And £750 is a lot better than £2000 for essentially the same lump of rubber. But it's still a lot of cash and I think they should answer potential purchasers' questions - they'd probably be one more sale up by now (and maybe a +ve review) if they'd satisfied my doubts.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Some people have reported getting good service from them.

The problem was that they bought a consignment of spare dolls from a couple of factories at rather good prices. The cat got among the pigeons and among all the feathers that flew there was a lot of confusion.

The owner of the business was very civilised to me thanking me for information that I had posted publicly relating to customs and Border Force difficulties.

If there's a doll there that you like, and no-one else supplies her . . . then this site is not a scam.

Whether the consignment of dolls was top quality is anyone's guess but in my opinion the business is serious and genuine.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Here's evidence of someone having purchased from Lucid as a legitimate business http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum ... hp?t=13738

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

INFORMATIONS