www.dolls.co

Question about using PayPal to pay

The Home of All Sex Dolls. Shop the official site for DOLLS & CO. and Find your Perfect Doll. Founded in 2017, formerly known as SEXXDOLLS CO. Explore our vast collection of Sex Dolls with the Best Selling top leading doll brands. Shop In-Stock Dolls Ready to Ship and Delivered to you in 1 week. Or Customize any of your desired Sex Doll that we have available. Trusted and Official Partners with the top leading major doll brands. Enjoy Free Worldwide Shipping and Get up to 25% OFF your first order by signing up to our email list! We love meeting new doll enthusiasts and creating amazing, and memorable relationships! We do our best to help, and to provide value for all of our customers, aiming for customer satisfaction as one of our top goals! We are your trusted destination for a diverse selection of genuine, authentic sex dolls tailored to your unique preferences. As industry leaders, we're dedicated to providing a wide array of options to choose from. Ensuring you Find the Perfect Match. Looking for a specific doll? You name it, we have it! Explore The Home of All Sex Dolls with DOLLS & CO. and experience the difference! Shop Now & Find your Perfect Doll at www.dolls.co. Have any questions? Please don't hesitate! Feel free to contact us at support@dolls.co. We are more than happy to guide you, help you, and be there with you throughout your doll journey and one day form an awesome, memorable relationship together! - DOLLS & CO. Website: www.dolls.co
Leather by Lee
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: N.W. PA. in MY house no matter what Chandrelle says.

Question about using PayPal to pay

Post by Leather by Lee »

I copied this from the FAQ on your web site.

Accepted Payment Options
The payment options that we accept are:
- Credit or Debit Card: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, JCB, Discover.
- Wire/Bank Transfer.
- Zelle.

- Installment Payments via Sezzle.

PayPal no longer accepts any adult transactions which led us having to remove PayPal as a Payment Option during checkout.

I was thinking of ordering another doll in the near future (when all the crazy is over with corona virus).
I only use PayPal for adult purchases, even dolls. Can you explain your statement about PayPal
Chandrelle Softvale is WM172B body #172 head
Shanyrria WM172G with #172 head
Sonja WM172G with #162 head, Xena, WM166C, 159 head
Suri SM Doll blue 156C with #58 head and Lady Blue SM Doll blue 163A #64 head
7th doll has been banned by TDF
Dolls alive thread, Eye Candy thread, Phicen Thread, The girl's Facebook Page, Our Facebook group, Amateur Cosplay Dolls and more

DOLLS AND CO
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Question about using PayPal to pay

Post by DOLLS AND CO »

Hey there! :)

We are not sure how other vendors are still able to use PayPal as a payment method. Our PayPal account was suspended many times. Paypal had told us that the reason was because our products were on their prohibited list. Anything adult transactions are not allowed to use PayPal. It really sucks how we can never use PayPal anymore since it was a very very popular payment option for customers.
DOLLS & CO.
The Home of All Sex Dolls

Shop Now & Find Your Perfect Doll: www.dolls.co
Contact Us: support@dolls.co

GOTE

Post by GOTE »

One of the reasons why I use my credit card again.
PayPal is really no longer usable.
"You're born, you live and you die.
There are no do-overs, no second chances to make things right if you frak 'em up the first time.
Not in this life, anyway.

Like I said, you make your choices and you live with them. And in the end you are those choices.''

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

I haven't tried using PayPal for such purchases, only my credit card.

Who gave PayPal the authority to become morality police?
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

Taylr
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Taylr »

This is PayPal’s policy on transactions that involve sexually oriented goods and services for the USA:

We permit U.S.-only transactions for certain sexually oriented physical goods that are physically delivered to the customer. Videos, DVDs, and magazines are examples of physical goods. (We don’t allow transactions for such goods outside the U.S.)

We don’t permit PayPal account holders to buy or sell:

Sexually oriented digital goods or content delivered through a digital medium. Downloadable pictures or videos and website subscriptions are examples of digital goods.
Sexually oriented goods or services that involve, or appear to involve, minors.
Services whose purpose is to facilitate meetings for sexually oriented activities.

Sexual preferences and viewpoints aren’t factors in determining what our policy prohibits.

In deciding what sexually oriented goods and services to allow, we consider:

What regulations or restrictions are placed on the purchase or sale of the product.
How the product is classified by a recognized ratings board.
Whether the product describes or depicts sexual conduct in a patently offensive way.
The dominant theme of the product material or website.
The literary, artistic, political, or scientific value of the product.
Potential medicinal or educational uses for the product.
The product’s impact on the safety of our customers.

That's it in a nutshell.
When one encounters a situation or circumstance the reason for which appears illusive it is best to ask one's self cui bono? Who benefits?

Sanhui - 145cm C Sakura Head
Sanhui - 102cm D
6YE Doll - 132cm F #3 Hd
ASDoll - 160cm Male
WMDoll - 168cm A #160 Hd

Taylr
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Taylr »

SEXXDOLLS CO wrote:Hey there! :) We are not sure how other vendors are still able to use PayPal as a payment method. Our PayPal account was suspended many times. Paypal had told us that the reason was because our products were on their prohibited list. Anything adult transactions are not allowed to use PayPal. It really sucks how we can never use PayPal anymore since it was a very very popular payment option for customers.
Were I in your position, I would have legal counsel formally request an unredacted copy of their "prohibited list." If they get the hint that you are serious about providing this service to your customers, they may reconsider, when your legal representative presses them for information as to why other vendors are allowed to provide PayPal as a payment option. Of course, I'm sure you wouldn't throw the other vendors under the bus, in the process.

In Europe I have been able to use PayPal for such purposes and even had two doll purchases go through a refund issue, with one stolen by a DHL employee and another that was a fraudulent sale on eBay. So, it doesn't seem to be an issue in Germany, so far. I hope you can solve this problem for your company.
When one encounters a situation or circumstance the reason for which appears illusive it is best to ask one's self cui bono? Who benefits?

Sanhui - 145cm C Sakura Head
Sanhui - 102cm D
6YE Doll - 132cm F #3 Hd
ASDoll - 160cm Male
WMDoll - 168cm A #160 Hd

Chandrelle Softvale
Doll
Doll

Post by Chandrelle Softvale »

PDutus wrote:I haven't tried using PayPal for such purchases, only my credit card.

Who gave PayPal the authority to become morality police?
Forgot to switch accounts so I will let my doll talk for me.

I was bought and paid for using PayPal on 12-24-19. Bank invoice listed me as dry goods from PayPal.

My owner did find your thread saying how many times you tried getting approved by PayPal and that haremlover even went to bat for you with a few e-mails to PayPal.

So now it is a matter of principle. My owner as a business owner himself can understand that. He has closed or turned away accounts on matters of principle. Now he has to investigate Sezzle to see if they can be trusted. My owner is partnered with a credit card processing company and has asked about adult sales and was told they are considered high risk due to the number of charge backs.. That is why even local sex toy stores use processors outside the USA. Our bank will not approve purchases thru offshore card processors and that is how he started using PayPal late last year.

Now our question is: What credit card processor do you use? Is it based in the USA or off shore such as GLE Services Limited 2 Kavalas Street, Aglantzia, 2107 Nicosia, Cyprus that a major USA sex toy business based in Ohio uses.
I am Magically Delicious.
My Facebook Page
I am WM172G original body now WM172B with WM172 head
Our home has me, Sonja, Shaedra, Xena, Suri, Lady Blue, Shanyrria and Aeleora.
Master's introduction of me
My Journal
Cookie Monsters
Eye Candy Thread
My Phicen Sisters

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

Ebay sells sex dolls all day long and you can checkout using paypal, sold in the US or over seas.
Many doll sellers on ebay list the doll and themselves in the US. But the doll is shipped from overseas.
with a paypal cc you can but from amazon or anywhere.

very fine line they have ...

good luck hope it works out
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

Koki

Post by Koki »

Unfortunately it seems that some financial vendors are allowed to control how you spend your money, and are politically involved. No idea how that is legal. Their job is to hold and move money, not open their mouth and use their position as a mouthpiece.

Leather by Lee
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Leather by Lee »

Koki wrote:Unfortunately it seems that some financial vendors are allowed to control how you spend your money, and are politically involved. No idea how that is legal. Their job is to hold and move money, not open their mouth and use their position as a mouthpiece.
I just have to tell my bank that I will be traveling overseas and they unlock my account. It is a safety feature. Right now though I don't think they would believe me. I have done that before, then I found out that I could use PayPal without opening an account, as a guest. But today I broke down and opened a PayPal account so I can buy some of MannequinFan's eye kits.
Dolls alive thread, Eye Candy thread, Phicen Thread, The girl's Facebook Page, Our Facebook group, Amateur Cosplay Dolls and more

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Leather by Lee wrote:....so I can buy some of MannequinFan's eye kits.
Going slightly O/T here. I think that you'll be glad you did! MF's eyes are fantastic a super easy to use- especially since you can change out the eye colors without removing the eyeball. Much easier on the eyelashes and makeup that way. One thing to look out for is the depth of the eye sockets- when I first put in Hadleigh's new eyeballs I made certain that the screw posts were the same length. They looked funny, couldn't quite figure it out at first. Then I realized that due to the shapes of her eyelids and surrounding area her eye sockets had slightly different depths. So, one of her eyeballs has the screw post about 3/16" longer than the other and they sit much better. MF's irises are just beautiful and in preparation for changeouts I also borrow a clear parts preparation tip from the scale aircraft and car modelers. I use a Q-tip (cotton bud for the Commonwealth types) to apply a very thin layer of Pledge with Future Shine acrylic mixed 50/50 with 70% isopropyl alcohol just to the corneas and set them aside to dry for 15-20 min. Makes the surface shine like a new dime.

Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

Leather by Lee
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Leather by Lee »

Rock13 wrote:
Leather by Lee wrote:....so I can buy some of MannequinFan's eye kits.
Going slightly O/T here. I think that you'll be glad you did! MF's eyes are fantastic a super easy to use- especially since you can change out the eye colors without removing the eyeball. Much easier on the eyelashes and makeup that way. One thing to look out for is the depth of the eye sockets- when I first put in Hadleigh's new eyeballs I made certain that the screw posts were the same length. They looked funny, couldn't quite figure it out at first. Then I realized that due to the shapes of her eyelids and surrounding area her eye sockets had slightly different depths. So, one of her eyeballs has the screw post about 3/16" longer than the other and they sit much better. MF's irises are just beautiful and in preparation for changeouts I also borrow a clear parts preparation tip from the scale aircraft and car modelers. I use a Q-tip (cotton bud for the Commonwealth types) to apply a very thin layer of Pledge with Future Shine acrylic mixed 50/50 with 70% isopropyl alcohol just to the corneas and set them aside to dry for 15-20 min. Makes the surface shine like a new dime.
I also bought his hand repair kit off sculpteo with PayPal guest account. Still waiting on the eye bolts, they are stuck in customs. Another PayPal purchase. I just don't know if MF is set up to do the guest thing. I am tired of all the trouble I have with eyelashes and eye makeup so I am not going another month without his eye kit.
I bought 3 sample pieces of TPE from Lovedolls using PayPal but the auto system didn't work so Lovedolls made arrangements with PayPal to manually invoice me.

Leather by Lee
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Leather by Lee »

Rock13 wrote:

Love the makeup and he outfit.

djenkins57
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by djenkins57 »

SEXXDOLLS CO wrote:Hey there! :)

We are not sure how other vendors are still able to use PayPal as a payment method. Our PayPal account was suspended many times. Paypal had told us that the reason was because our products were on their prohibited list. Anything adult transactions are not allowed to use PayPal. It really sucks how we can never use PayPal anymore since it was a very very popular payment option for customers.
Taylr wrote:This is PayPal’s policy on transactions that involve sexually oriented goods and services for the USA:

We don’t permit PayPal account holders to buy or sell:
Sexually oriented goods or services that involve, or appear to involve, minors.
I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that the issue is predominantly that most of the items on the 30-39-lbs collections page are being sold (and several on the 40-49-lbs page). I'm not linking to them directly because it's just a ton of very underage dolls.

I was frankly kind of surprised to run across that from a TDF-approved vendor while searching for lighter-weight doll options.

INFORMATIONS