www.thecityofsexy.com

Laura+Model 11

Gynoid Technology Limited is a high-tech. company focusing on the R&D of super-simulation beauty art collectibles,high-end mannequin, super realistic solid silicone dolls and artificial intelligent robot girlfriends. It is a perfect combination of the top international artists in the field of digital and human body sculpting, a well integration of the traditional art of sculpting and the 3D digital modeling, We starting from the prototyping to hand painting, taking care of each and every detail of our products. Our products adopts food-grade platinum silicone,alloy plus engineering plastic bones (keeping the ergonomics design in mind,we achieved the full-body joints mobility to its extreme ranges, including the articulation of finger joints). top-level styling, real-value experience...we can do more beyond your imagination. www.thecityofsexy.com
rubyfan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Laura+Model 11

Post by rubyfan »

Currently infatuated with this doll. For the same price as a Sanhui AIO with all the bells and whistles you can get... this? 8O

http://www.thecityofsexy.com/goods.php?id=75

Can Gynoid build these things well enough that they are both functional and durable as well as insanely gorgeous and realistic? I sure hope so.
Attachments
What the absolute fuck!?
What the absolute fuck!?
2.jpg (773.61 KiB) Viewed 6102 times
"Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy."—H.L. Mencken

Doll Master
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Laura+Model 11

Post by Doll Master »

A visual comparison. Models 7, 10, 11, and 9 from left.
Last edited by Nescio50 on Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: changed attachment into a link

rubyfan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by rubyfan »

Doll Master wrote:A visual comparison. Models 7, 10, 11, and 9 from left.
Yeah I saw that, insanely gorgeous and realistic. Just waiting for the reviews of Models 10/11 before ordering my own. Probably going to go Laura Model 10, as that height is irresistible.

:glou:
"Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy."—H.L. Mencken

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

It's a great image, nice comparison. To me model 11 is the prettiest ... hey that's the one I have on order ;) :lol:

rubyfan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by rubyfan »

Nescio50 wrote:It's a great image, nice comparison. To me model 11 is the prettiest ... hey that's the one I have on order ;) :lol:
It's a real coin flip. Lighter is almost always better and the Model 11 is super hot. :angel: I'll be agonizing about it right up until order time.

Just read the entire Sandros Model 7 review this morning. I guess what I'm most watching out for with these new models are (hopefully) skeletal reliability improvements. I'm also hoping their platinum silicone formula is up to par with other top manufacturers. I am fine will bolts on feet to keep foot damage controlled. Did you order butt implants? Did not see that as an option at the US vendor site.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

rubyfan wrote:It's a real coin flip. Lighter is almost always better and the Model 11 is super hot. :angel: I'll be agonizing about it right up until order time.

Just read the entire Sandros Model 7 review this morning. I guess what I'm most watching out for with these new models are (hopefully) skeletal reliability improvements. I'm also hoping their platinum silicone formula is up to par with other top manufacturers. I am fine will bolts on feet to keep foot damage controlled. Did you order butt implants? Did not see that as an option at the US vendor site.
My order details: Model 11 Hui Head, tan eyes, fixed vagina, tight skeleton (main purpose is photography), no pubic hair, standing feet without bolts -should be fine to have her in standing poses during photo shoots, but not for standing storage. I don't like bolts, it ruins stockings, it's not realistic.

Between model 10 and 11, to me 32kg / 162cm is so much easier to handle than 36kg / 172cm. Just me, maybe if you are big and strong ;)

rubyfan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by rubyfan »

Nescio50 wrote:
rubyfan wrote:It's a real coin flip. Lighter is almost always better and the Model 11 is super hot. :angel: I'll be agonizing about it right up until order time.

My order details: Model 11 Hui Head, tan eyes, fixed vagina, tight skeleton (main purpose is photography), no pubic hair, standing feet without bolts -should be fine to have her in standing poses during photo shoots, but not for standing storage. I don't like bolts, it ruins stockings, it's not realistic.

Between model 10 and 11, to me 32kg / 162cm is so much easier to handle than 36kg / 172cm. Just me, maybe if you are big and strong ;)
Nice! I know, you're absolutely right about the weight and having suffered through very heavy dolls before (Realdoll Body D holy hell) I always tell myself that next time I'm getting a 50 pound midget doll... but then I always get seduced again.

Yeah saw that option of standing feet w/o bolts, though Gynoid lists the feature as "experimental" and photos of the torn feet of that ill-fated Model 7 in the sandros review scared me off daring to try it. This doll for me would be primarily a pillow panther who spends her life in bed and being an occasional boudoir photography model subject, so I could possibly live without the bolts but hey, this is why I'm letting you be the guinea pig and try to stand yours on her delicate silicone pins :lol: Just be careful man!

I suppose you can try to soften the stress a bit with cushioned shoes of some sort but still, that's a lot of weight on silicone. I'm guessing Gynoid improved the skeleton and is doing some sort of "duracasting" to make the silicone on these dolls' feet much harder. We shall see how it all works out.

For now I just marvel at that curtain photo and its lineup of total babes. Just... wow. 8O

garriola83
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by garriola83 »

I love that model 10 and model 11 as a close second. I ha e 2 Dolls that are over 35kg. I dont mind the weight, I'm a tall guy and I am fit enough to move the dolls around. The realism of the proportions, the skin details, and the faces....I just gravitate towards these dolls.

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

I love the waist to hip ratio on the Model 10, but sadly, she's just a bit too tall for me.
With me being 170cm, she'd be difficult to move around, especially if she was wearing high heels.

So, I'm seriously looking at the Model 11.

But like others, I'm waiting to see some reviews on these dolls.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

TripleB
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by TripleB »

I would love a Model 11 Laura and am currently infatuated, as well.

Thanks for the comparison photo. That puts it into perspective.
JM 75cm Angel C

Dollcrave

Post by Dollcrave »

This picture of the four models is a great presentation of the dolls body.
And ''Omg'', the realisme of the girls Is quite amasing. 8O

11 Is my prefered model second Is 10 cause she Is a tall beauty then 7 and 9.
But the four of them are absolutly desirable. :thumbs_up:
Here, there Is no prejudice, no ''Omg god, this guy is weird, :evidence: and no judgement!

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

Guys, you are not helping me resist! I've just sent some time this afternoon comparing the Gynoids on the Cloud Climax site, agonising over which head I'd go for (toss up between Laura and Hui, with Hui slightly ahead), and the first thread I see at the top of "Recent doll posts" when I log on is this one!!

I'd most likely go for the Model 10 as I prefer the taller girls and the weight isn't too much of an issue for me.
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

rubyfan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by rubyfan »

Glad to see I'm not alone in pining after these dolls! :thumbs_up:

I think what most are waiting to see is if these new 10 and 11 models can function as "everyday" love dolls rather than merely as exquisite artworks that fail under almost any duress (the reviews of Model 7 joints creaking and loosening in a matter of days after arrival, of "bolt-free standing feet" that get damaged even if all a doll does is touch her feet to the floor while sitting, of poor shipping packaging).

Here's the thing: I think a lot of people are waiting for this sort of Mercedes-Benz doll company to emerge. One that packages the dolls the way Apple packages a new iPhone. The artificial human market is growing up: it went from inflatables to horrid rubber dolls made in Asia in the seventies to Realdoll to the TPE and Asian manufacturing wave to now this 5th Generation (Gynoid Tech/XYColo) where the dolls are expected to be highly functional, model beautiful, and difficult to distinguish from real humans in photos. The 6th Gen will be more advanced AI bots much more realistic and intelligent than Realdoll's Harmony.

7th Gen we're at walking, talking, humanoid home robots that are sex-capable.

So I hope GT steps up to their moment here and starts making not only beautiful works of art, but functional love dolls as well. What a future this company could have if they can get past these early issues!
Attachments
Gynoid Tech: there is no substitute. Maybe.
Gynoid Tech: there is no substitute. Maybe.
6.jpg (827.83 KiB) Viewed 5638 times

rubyfan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by rubyfan »

garriola83 wrote:I love that model 10 and model 11 as a close second. I ha e 2 Dolls that are over 35kg. I dont mind the weight, I'm a tall guy and I am fit enough to move the dolls around. The realism of the proportions, the skin details, and the faces....I just gravitate towards these dolls.
I agree. It's hard to resist dolls this gorgeous and realistic. I think for most the only reasons they'd not go for a doll like the Model 10 (provided it gets good reviews) are:

1) Can't afford it.
2) Too heavy.
3) Missing anal/oral functionality.
4) Not customizable enough (skin tones, faces).
5) I don't like model beautiful realistic dolls and want one with absolutely cartoonish tits/ass/proportions or an elf or anime babe or some other niche.

garriola83
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by garriola83 »

rubyfan wrote:
garriola83 wrote:I love that model 10 and model 11 as a close second. I ha e 2 Dolls that are over 35kg. I dont mind the weight, I'm a tall guy and I am fit enough to move the dolls around. The realism of the proportions, the skin details, and the faces....I just gravitate towards these dolls.
I agree. It's hard to resist dolls this gorgeous and realistic. I think for most the only reasons they'd not go for a doll like the Model 10 (provided it gets good reviews) are:

1) Can't afford it.
2) Too heavy.
3) Missing anal/oral functionality.
4) Not customizable enough (skin tones, faces).
5) I don't like model beautiful realistic dolls and want one with absolutely cartoonish tits/ass/proportions or an elf or anime babe or some other niche.
I agree with all those. I especially hate #5.

INFORMATIONS