Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Body G vs Petite 5

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

jediguy1019
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Body G vs Petite 5

Post by jediguy1019 »

I'm considering selling one of my dolls and buying a new one, either a body G with the new Willow head or a petite 5. I know the body G has only been out for a short while so this may be a long shot, does anyone have a picture of these two beauties side to side?

Cepheus

Re: Body G vs Petite 5

Post by Cepheus »

I also am wondering about the G body. Does anyone have a band measurement for it yet. I know they say it is A cup but when I asked they said the did not have a measurement for band yet.

Phil_02
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Body G vs Petite 5

Post by Phil_02 »

I had both doll types.

Petite 5 her hips are really slender.
Body G has really womanly hips and butt.

The P5 butt is as cute as a button and believability shapely.
The G butt, when viewed in profile/from the side, may look a little exaggerated, just slightly so.

The G breasts are just ever so slightly bigger.

The shoulders on the G look womanly. Still a Kaylani and a Lupe head look fine on it. Lupe might look a shade small.
The shoulders on the 5 are pretty slim. This limits to a degree what heads will look good on it

TheP5 will be more fun and essy to quickly change position with. Moving her around is pretty easy.

The G is a more womanly landscape to look at, but positioning her is fine, but nobody beats a petite at being a spinner.

INFORMATIONS