www.funwestdoll.com

i am always in hopes of a new latex doll co.

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

i am always in hopes of a new latex doll co.

Post by timetraveler1 »

i wish some china companies would go back in and invest in latex dolls again . i think they would still sell very well again , being a lower cost then tpe and silicon dolls . i believe there is still a open market for them . if "if" made nicely and not with just add on tits . the one por mold in my opinion was the best latex dolls made .

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: i am always in hopes of a new latex doll co.

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy TT1

All your desires, are well taken by many of us

Yet, I see the established doll makers all remaining arms length away from the natural latex as a medium in doll production

TPE, for better or worse is the de facto preferred material

Cost wise, making a latex air doll, similar to either the French “DOMAX” designs or even the legendary, Hungarian “Letha Weapons/ Latex Lover” designs were not cheap by any means

These air dolls weren’t assembled like a latex glove, the sculpt molds were a heavy investment & vats of latex to make the dolls likewise was a heavy investment

I would think that if a Letha Weapons air dolly were to be remade - her cost would be at or near the $500 U.S. Dollar mark - as you’re looking at all the tooling costs & material

Plus how many can be sold, while some of us inflatable phanatics would pony up the money, what of the sex doll market - would they be willing to pay under $1,000.oo for a “blow up doll”

That’s the cost of a custom vinyl/ latex doll today - so I don’t think any doll makers are jumping into that pool

Now an individual willing to jump into a limited production run, maybe but that’s a big maybe

Not sure what is the answer as this isn’t a basement hobby - it’s very costly

Best of luck TT1, ya never know someone welling to tinker may be the solution

cactus_california
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by cactus_california »

timetraveler1 wrote:i wish some china companies would go back in and invest in latex dolls again . i think they would still sell very well again , being a lower cost then tpe and silicon dolls . i believe there is still a open market for them . if "if" made nicely and not with just add on tits . the one por mold in my opinion was the best latex dolls made .
I agree with the post below about how big the task is and how "bad" the reputation is for regular latex dolls. I think MOST people would be better saving for a good quality TPE one...stack cash for now lol!

Olwyn
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Olwyn »

cactus_california wrote:I agree with the post below about how big the task is and how "bad" the reputation is for regular latex dolls. I think MOST people would be better saving for a good quality TPE one...stack cash for now lol!
TPE dolls may be good, but an inflatable latex doll would be a lot easier to have for us with a partner. Easier to store and/or hide and use whenever you want. Miss my latex ladies - never thought they would disappear so completely... :(

solitaryman1424

Post by solitaryman1424 »

I'm looking for any latex doll even if it has holes you don't think can be fixed. I wanted to put this doll picture of a vital hygien from the 1980's. find me atpe doll that can last this long? I got this doll about a year ago from a guy in Germany.
Attachments
DSCN2201.JPG
DSCN2201.JPG (2.37 MiB) Viewed 5832 times
DSCN2192.JPG
DSCN2192.JPG (2.31 MiB) Viewed 5832 times
DSCN2171 (2).JPG
DSCN2171 (2).JPG (2.49 MiB) Viewed 5832 times

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

As someone who owns half a dozen silicone dolls, I would Love to have a couple Latex inflatable dolls if they were really good quality. Long ago memories of those dolls. The original Latex Lady was my favorite and I went through a few back in the early 90's.

There was and is nothing like them. The only doll I could ever sleep with. They were comfortable to be intertwined with through the night.

I don't believe that we will ever see them again, but you never know.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

danDub
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by danDub »

solitaryman1424 wrote:I'm looking for any latex doll even if it has holes you don't think can be fixed. I wanted to put this doll picture of a vital hygien from the 1980's. find me atpe doll that can last this long? I got this doll about a year ago from a guy in Germany.
Maybe not tpe, but there are silicone dolls that have lasted beyond 20 years from users i have seen

solitaryman1424

Post by solitaryman1424 »

You can make your own latex doll, get a cat suit with full body, hands, feet and head, then turn body inside out spray with latex to the thinkness you want and if you want to spend alittle more get a nylon one peice suit and place it over the suit to strenthen the latex so she wont bust, then spray with latex. To spray use hvlp spray gun, about a gallon should do, I suggest fx pre-valcanzied latex or holder's pre-valcanzied latex, if to thick, thin with animona, about 1 gallon of latex, to 1/4 gallon of animonia.

JRM
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by JRM »

there is hope for new latex models.
https://yapx.ru/v/IaSXS
they are already starting their own production.

Cassidyspussy

Post by Cassidyspussy »

JRM wrote:there is hope for new latex models.
https://yapx.ru/v/IaSXS
they are already starting their own production.

They are not Latex. They are PVC dolls coated with some kind of silicone.

JRM
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by JRM »

I'm sure it's definitely not plastic.
pvc does not stretch well.
this is understandable when watching videos
there are several videos about their product.
https://it.xvideos.com/video51967005/ba ... gmail.com_
Attachments
2020-08-20_174619.png
2020-08-20_174619.png (560.77 KiB) Viewed 5093 times
2020-08-19_225345.png
2020-08-19_225345.png (822.82 KiB) Viewed 5093 times

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

Interesting to say the least.

Whatever they are, I want one. A #3 ...

Maybe I'll take a chance and purchase one.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

JRM
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by JRM »

you will definitely not lose anything within 6 months of protection in the paypal. maybe ... except other than your time

Master Blaster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: aka "Cyberdoll" - Sitting at a table at the Doll Strip Club

Post by Master Blaster »

Too bad they don't make regular size girl like the French Poupee. Not everyone is in to big butt big thighs obese girls, lol.
Sexy Teaser APRIL (1AM Tiffany) Album
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=6148

There's Nothing Like a Doll Dressed In High Heel Pumps!

latextrancer
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by latextrancer »

Hello. I am planning to build latexdolls in the future again. I have allready made about 20 Latexdolls. The ones that I made were all male dolls. They were seamless one piece dolls in different varieties. I made them until 2018. I stoped this hobby because I had a mentally bad time in the Country I live in. But it has got a lot better since and maybe I will start again soon. I also have photos of some dolls, but I don't know how to show them here.

INFORMATIONS