www.wmdolls.com

California Dolls?

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
Buttman279
Apprentice
Apprentice

California Dolls?

Post by Buttman279 »

I found a website called "California Dolls" that sells dolls. The pictures they are using are from legitimate manufacturers. But they do not list the name of the manufacture for any of the dolls. Some of the pictures are clearly from WM Dolls. Most of there pricing is below other vendors prices for the same doll. I think part of it is because they limit the options for the dolls they are selling, eye color, standing feet and fixed or removable vagina are the only options available. California Dolls is not listed on TDF as an acceptable vendor. I did a a search for "California Dolls" on TDF to see why but the search engine keeps telling me I am doing the search incorrectly when I put in California+Dolls in the advanced search. When I did the regular search of California Dolls I get all the posts that have the word California in it. Way too many to search through.

Have any of you had any dealing with California Dolls? They seem legitimate because a couple of years ago I did see news clip about AI sex dolls on local TV station and they visited this company in Laguna Beach California to review the AI dolls they were selling.

I am interested in one particular doll on their website that I have not seen it on any other site. I did do a google search using some of the key features of the doll and I found the doll listed on Alibaba.com,at least the pictures and specs for same doll. The page shows pictures of the company in China and says they have been distributing dolls world wide since 2010. They are located in Guangdong, China with the brand name of JIZHIMEI Model Number: ASA269. I have not found JIZHIMEI listed as a manufacturer on any TDF accepted vendors list. I did see a posting saying to stay away from Alibaba Express in a TDF post but it only referred to a blow doll. Most of the post was about fake dolls all over the internet but nothing about Alibaba.com specifically. Shenzhen Jizhimei is a legitimate company in China that is listed as one of the major manufactures of adult toys. It was number 5 in a long list of 17 companies. See link: https://www.kenresearch.com/blog/2019/0 ... -research/

Can any of you give me some experienced knowledge on California Dolls, Alibaba.com or the manufacturer JISHIMEI? It appears they are selling only through Alibaba.com Thanks for any and all input.

Dick Vicious
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: California Dolls?

Post by Dick Vicious »

I would just stick to a TDF verified vendor. Quality doll aren't cheap. Why risk getting swindled or disappointed by an unknown vendor?

Nouchi
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nouchi »

Most companies on Alibaba claim to be dolls manufacturers and are not and i guess it it the same for JISHIMEI.
I think the model you like (158cm 82-50-85cm-32kg) is an El Doll, according to the Silver Doll site.
This seems to be a rather recent brand, no idea of the quality.

:glou:

Fallouttaylor1
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Fallouttaylor1 »

That’s the company I received my doll from. It’s a pretty decent quality doll I have barley any complaints. Joints are a tad tight but the feel and the weight of the doll is good.

racecat123

Post by racecat123 »

I too was looking into the California doll store. Can't seem to find any info on the company but it good news to hear from a customer who bought a doll there and had no complaints. I'm in love with Fawn. Look at that beautiful face!

https://www.california-dolls.com/produc ... -doll-fawn

INFORMATIONS