Starpery.com

Vagina plug repair......so far so good!!!

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
DollMech
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Vagina plug repair......so far so good!!!

Post by DollMech »

Greetings, I have been following a similar thread in the Kimber Doll forum while waiting for my endoscopic camera to arrive. I took some pictures and I would like to get some impressions. Here is a picture of her vagina. In a Kimber forum post I believe a member said that the dark area in the center cleaned up over time. But yuk! So I have only been using femidons with her. My plan is to suspend her and give her a good cleaning and then take some after photos.
Attachments
Mouth
Mouth
km.jpg (140.85 KiB) Viewed 1144 times
Anal Opening
Anal Opening
ka.jpg (150.45 KiB) Viewed 1144 times
Vagina Canal
Vagina Canal
kv.jpg (128.95 KiB) Viewed 1144 times

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

It's only when you can see or feel cold steel that there can be a problem
That or the sound of water sloshing around inside the doll :(

P3T3flytese
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by P3T3flytese »

Some how all this reminds me of a Cronenberg movie.
(But thanks for the info, should an incident of "loose Vagina plug" ever occur)
My treasure: Agdistis WMDoll 155L (Normal Nipples) + #262
viewtopic.php?t=150340

Staycation
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Staycation »

I'm looking to follow these instructions on my doll but cant seem to find any glass tubing online, does anyone know if an acrylic or pvc tube would do the job? I assume glass is best because it won't react with the glue?

Is TPE glue the best for this repair?

Thanks in advance!

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Check out some of muesky6969 postings, Morghana is brilliant with TPE repairs
viewtopic.php?f=229&t=145649

Yeah, I know, seagull is blowing smoke up there again :)

Staycation
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Staycation »

Kaori Kusanagi wrote:
Staycation wrote:I'm looking to follow these instructions on my doll but cant seem to find any glass tubing online
https://www.google.com/search?q=glass+tubing

https://www.google.com/search?q=glass+t ... s&tbm=shop

https://www.amazon.com/Industrial-Glass ... e=16414121

https://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Ind ... l/16414121

etc....
Thanks, I did look on google/amazon/eBay but none of the tubes there are much above 12mm OD it seems. I've found some closer to 26mm diameter but they are only available in lengths much longer than I need and cost loads.

Maybe a test tube and I chop the closed end off somehow?

I think I'll get some PVC pipe and test some tpe glue on it to see if it melts or will stick too much.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

The purpose of the tubing is to prevent any excess glue becoming attached to the tunnel (vaginal) walls
You could probably use a cardboard tube with a smear of Vaseline coating the outside
As long as the plug repair can be accomplished as tidily as possible :)

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

It is now June of 2022. This thread, and this problem has been open for quite a while.
But it's still a problem today. I now have 9 TPE dolls, and 12 heads, and EVERY SINGLE FUCKING ONE OF THEM IS NOT SEALED!
I had someone call me out - saying WM has solved that problem.
Well, as of 6 months ago they hadn't because that's how old this WM I'm sitting next to is.
So 21 absolute failures of the manufacturers to do the smallest thing that would make these dolls last longer.
Right now I have a broken-backed 6YE on my table her back and hips rusted, that's why her back broke. Vag and anus and head - all unsealed.
Some have loose plugs (mostly square or hand-cut) just shoved up with no sealing, some have the "almost plug" that dollmech photographed above.
Oh, and all of the damn heads are unsealed and most of the anus' too.
We really need to start a new-doll-owners kit that has a syringe, a jar of paste, three plugs, a tube and instructions. (Oh, and by the way, go order the damn tubes off of aliexpress).
NEW DOLL OWNER: FIRST FIX HER PUSSY, HER ASS, AND HER THROAT, DON'T CLEAN HER, DON'T OIL, UNWRAP AND PLUG.
I'm just so frustrated, why do we put up with this shit? I ask the manufacturers right in public, why wont you fix the TPE Plug problem, and 50% act like they didn't hear the question, and the other half either lie or act like they misunderstood the question.

9 dolls, 12 heads, 100% failure rate. If you don't own an endoscope, go buy one.

A very frustrated Reverend Jack.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Big_Easy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Big_Easy »

I share your frustration Rev. Couldn’t they instead mount the forms to the outside of the mould housing, once the doll is poured and set, remove the vag/anal forms and then remove the doll from the mould?
I have a full size Sexdolltorso brand torso that is perfectly formed and sealed in both cavities, I can only assume it was made in this fashion instead of tying/attaching the form inside the mould or to the skeleton. It seems like a simple solution, but I have no first hand experience, maybe I’m missing something?
Manufacturers that could solve this issue could surely advertise it as a selling point. Being able to flush and clean your doll thoroughly without worry of dislodging a plug or pushing water into the skeleton.
Keeping my fingers crossed
Cheers

DarkAdonis

Post by DarkAdonis »

Staycation wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:31 pm I'm looking to follow these instructions on my doll but cant seem to find any glass tubing online, does anyone know if an acrylic or pvc tube would do the job? I assume glass is best because it won't react with the glue?

Is TPE glue the best for this repair?

Thanks in advance!
I used a PVC tube coz I wasn't keen on using glass in case it broke and it was fine, it didn't react with the primer. I'm guessing you already performed the repair, just an FYI for anyone else wondering.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Aliexpress sells Pyrex tubes, and the luer lock syringes and 10 gage blunt needles that I use for my repairs. And my 14 inch forceps that are SO useful.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

And my 14 inch forceps that are SO useful.
My mind is so going places right now :glou:

Ebakala
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Ebakala »

I know that I am really late on this topic, but here goes.

McMaster-carr is a great place for borosilicate glass tubing in different diameters.

I use two tubes, one that fits inside the other. One downside is that the larger diameter tube needs to be cut shorter than the narrow tube and I understand some folks will have difficulty doing that. The nice thing about borosilicate glass is that it can be flame polished with a MAP gas torch.

Using a camera, the larger tube goes in to the depth where the texturing changes or ends. Use some mineral oil to lube the tube to make insertion easier. The second tube will be loaded with the TPE ball and paste.

Again, using the camera, you can determine the depth you want to set the new TPE ball at by inserting the narrow tube to your chosen depth and then making a reference mark on it at the end of the large tube.

Then you can load your narrow tube with ball and paste. Insert it up to your reference mark. Use a stick that fits inside the narrow tube to push the ball out while you withdrawal the narrow tube.

Easy-peasy!

Clean your glass tubes with acetone to remove all TPE paste and residues.

I can try to upload some pics if this is too difficult to follow.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Doesn't matter how late anyone is on any topic
Not everyone has the same skill levels or equipment, so the more experiences posted the better it is for this community :thumbs_up:

INFORMATIONS