Starpery.com

Vagina plug repair......so far so good!!!

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Cberry88
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Vagina plug repair......so far so good!!!

Post by Cberry88 »

I have no idea how the dolls are made so maybe this is dumb question, but couldn't they hold the skeleton in place by the neck with a steel rod or something that would attatch in the same way as the heads, then simply detatch the doll after the pour thus eliminating the issue with holes in the vagina and anus?

Again, no idea how the dolls are made so maybe this wouldn't work, just a thought. The idea of potentially having to do repairs on a brand new item you pay that amount of money on doesn't sit well with me.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

The neck opening, for headless dolls, is where TPE is poured in :)
You are correct in that having to do repairs on a brand new item you pay that amount of money on doesn't sit well :(

Cberry88
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Cberry88 »

Well that would make it tricky then. But one would think there has to be a better way to do things, maybe it's possible to suspend the skeleton in another way? Oh well, let's hope the doll manufacturers figure out a way to do it.

Yeah, other items you pay this kind of money for tend to come without issues out of the box or at least have a warrenty, now I get you can't send back a doll for sanitary reasons and whatnot but still.

I can imagine the majority of people buying dolls have no clue about these things and end up with a whole heap of problems because they expect the doll to be good to go without and risk of internal damage when cleaning it.

Testacleez
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Testacleez »

Cberry88 wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 4:14 pm Well that would make it tricky then. But one would think there has to be a better way to do things, maybe it's possible to suspend the skeleton in another way? Oh well, let's hope the doll manufacturers figure out a way to do it.

Yeah, other items you pay this kind of money for tend to come without issues out of the box or at least have a warrenty, now I get you can't send back a doll for sanitary reasons and whatnot but still.

I can imagine the majority of people buying dolls have no clue about these things and end up with a whole heap of problems because they expect the doll to be good to go without and risk of internal damage when cleaning it.
All good points, I mean I don't even care to pose her or interact with her anymore since mine has been unplugged. Yea I still have anal and oral but idk, just makes it less enticing when I know I'm limited, especially when I chose the realistic uterus option, felt crazy good.
Just need a glass tube to attempt the repair.
JYdoll 161cm hybrid - Winnie
review viewtopic.php?t=158751
Elsa Babe 165cm silicone - Sakai, Iwai, yao, Rosalyn
Review;
viewtopic.php?t=161724
Elsa Babe 148cm ultra soft white silicone - Takanashi Mahiru
Tayu 148D- Peach SOLD
MLW 148B hybrid - Ali and W1
Elsa Babe 148cm white hybrid - Miyamoto Kyoko, Hashimoto Wakaba, Kurokawa Mio, Inujima Haruko
Elsa Babe 150cm silicone - Hirosue Yuko

Tallbusty-several

Post by Tallbusty-several »

RevJack wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:38 pm 3M Primer Vs TPE Glue Vs Xylene.
3M Primer is a known chemical mix of solvents that we tinkerers/modders have been using on dolls since it came out. We know how it reacts with our TPE and it is a set formula. Every jar of 3M Primer is the same. Xylene is a highly aggressive TPE solvent, dangerous in its pure form but a known quantity. We know how to tame it, and control its aggression.
I use Xylene when I make TPE paste, dissolving TPE in Xylene to a thick paste consistency, this tames its aggressive bite. 3M can be carefully used straight on little cuts and splits to weld the edges together (they do need to fit nicely together though). Paste can be made with 3M Primer as well, it has less bite than Xylene paste, but 3M paste can be thinner without becoming aggressive.
TPE Glue: THERE IS NO FUCKING THING AS TPE GLUE. There are TPE solvents, and we know what they are. No one knows what people put into those unlabeled and unregulated little bottles with NO PUBLISHED CONTENTS. Could be straight Xylene, a mix of alcohol and acetone and Xylene, could be any paint thinner they had in a 5 gallon drum in the back office. No one knows, and no two bottles are going to be the same. I throw that shit out. Since there is no consistency to its ingredients, it's not even worth my time experimenting with it.

Reverend Jack
Thanks again RevJack.
I'll be sure to check all holes with my endoscope when my order arrives.

I know there is no such thing as TPE glue ha ha just a choice of words to discribe the varies approaches. and the vender call it that so
..year did'nt know what to write...

So The way to go is a plug/tpe chunk coated with primer or a thick TPE paste (TPEchunk dissolved by primer) around the plug.

Only fear is that the hole unzips.Any ways to insure it does not happen. Use just a very tiny bit of primer I guess

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Tallbusty-several wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:15 pm Thanks again RevJack.

I know there is no such thing as TPE glue ha ha just a choice of words to discribe the varies approaches. and the vender call it that so

So The way to go is a plug/tpe chunk coated with primer or a thick TPE paste (TPEchunk dissolved by primer) around the plug.

Only fear is that the hole unzips.Any ways to insure it does not happen. Use just a very tiny bit of primer I guess
TPE only unzips when it is under stress. If you are placing a TPE plug, then coat it with 3M Primer and stuff it way in the back, nothing is being stressed so much it will unzip unless you are using a horse speculum in the vag (don't do that). You can use a glass rube or a regular speculum, or a metal tube. Just dont pour or squirt 3M Primer into the Vag as it can start eating away the TPE. If there is already a plug, and you are being cautious, then stand her on her head and cover the edges of the existing plug with paste - like caulking your shower, it seals that edge.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Tallbusty-several

Horse speculum-thats a no no

headstand -ok

Got it :thumbs_up:

Testacleez
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Testacleez »

RevJack wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:28 pm
Tallbusty-several wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:15 pm Thanks again RevJack.

TPE only unzips when it is under stress. If you are placing a TPE plug, then coat it with 3M Primer and stuff it way in the back, nothing is being stressed so much it will unzip unless you are using a horse speculum in the vag (don't do that). You can use a glass rube or a regular speculum, or a metal tube. Just dont pour or squirt 3M Primer into the Vag as it can start eating away the TPE. If there is already a plug, and you are being cautious, then stand her on her head and cover the edges of the existing plug with paste - like caulking your shower, it seals that edge.
Wait....I just bought one of those... why is that a no no? 😅. The one I have barely offers any extra agency to work with...
JYdoll 161cm hybrid - Winnie
review viewtopic.php?t=158751
Elsa Babe 165cm silicone - Sakai, Iwai, yao, Rosalyn
Review;
viewtopic.php?t=161724
Elsa Babe 148cm ultra soft white silicone - Takanashi Mahiru
Tayu 148D- Peach SOLD
MLW 148B hybrid - Ali and W1
Elsa Babe 148cm white hybrid - Miyamoto Kyoko, Hashimoto Wakaba, Kurokawa Mio, Inujima Haruko
Elsa Babe 150cm silicone - Hirosue Yuko

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

It would be fine with a horse but assuming you're not a veterinarian :)

Tallbusty-several

RevJack wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 10:15 am So you actually have an unsealed vagina, not a tear. BIG difference. The classic way to seal this involves a Pyrex tube (aliexpress) 3M 94 tape Primer (Amazon) and a dowel. I add a tiny paintbrush.
Clean the end of the vaginal canal with alcohol. Insert the tube to within an inch of the end of the vagina, paint a light coat of Primer on the inch, paint the entire plug with Primer and shove it down and out of the tu E with the dowel.
This will result in a Primer coated plug making contact with the. Primer coated walls of the last inch of the vagina, sealing it off in 24 hours when the Primer evaporates.
That is the goal. Mechanics vary, some use a speculum instead of a Pyrex tube - ba careful over stretching the TPE (might zipper and it has to securely touch the entire circumfrence to adhere and seal.
Some just grab the wet tpe ball and fist the doll, again, watch for zippering and done get 3M 94 on anything you don't want stuck together. Some use TPE paste instead of straight 3M 94.
You see the goal, make your own playbook, or use the old standard, as long as you achieve that goal you're golden.
Oh, don't forget to check her ass too. Probably has the same issue, as well as her mouth.

Reverend Jack
Hello again rev Jack. I think I will go for the lazy method highlighted above in my quote from you….

I think though not so delicate it’s actually less lightly to go wrong for me. I am not to succesfull with small delicate details. So for me
even though you dont check visually in the making that it is attached the hole circumference it is thinks its better. Simple and easy. And then check after with endoscope.

One question though. While fisting the doll (as you so well discribed it ;-) how do you do that with a primer wet tpe ball. Can I grab it with some kind of glowe.
I will not be using twisers because of the tpe must not come in contact with the tunnel.

A little adwice will be appriciated an i will get on with it this weekend. All 6 holes. Maybe 9 if the heads is inclueded 8O

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

I will assume you know how to properly fist a woman. When you make the duck bill, pinch the wet tpe ball to the underside of the bill with your thumb. It won't touch the doll that way.
Keep you hand in the duck bill, find the hole with your middle finger and push the ball into the hole with your thumb. Then get your hand the hell out of there ASAP to remove the stress on the vag. If you leave you hand in there, the vag will unzip from the 3M solvent and the stress.
It's a brutal approach, coat the outside of your hand well with mineral oil so you slip in and out fast. The longer your fist is in her, the higher the chance of tearing.

And unless you are a cephalopod, you can't fist a doll head. Throats are shorter, narrower, and much less flexible, so find something to hold her throat open and use forceps to place the ball. The cardboard center of a roll of parchment paper or saran wrap from your kitchen might work. Some are pretty sturdy.

I wish you the best of luck.
Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Tallbusty-several

no cephalopod here just two hands fisting..maximum.Thanks for the quick reply.

I'm danish...so a bit of a language barrier. what is a duck bill.
I find my self a bit confused now I am so sorry ha ha.
I consider myself pretty intelligent but maybe I am wrong :lol:

:glou:

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Duck Bill for vaginal and anal fisting.

Please remove the watch first (ouch).
Attachments
Duck Bill
Duck Bill
first hand.png (132.13 KiB) Viewed 533 times

Tallbusty-several

That's what i thought, thanks. I am a bit worried because do you mean i can do this naked handed (with 3m primer) 8O :?

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Tallbusty-several wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 2:49 pm That's what i thought, thanks. I am a bit worried because do you mean i can do this naked handed (with 3m primer) 8O :?
Hey, I wouldn't do it by fisting at all. Not my recommendation.

Is it possible? Yes.
Are you a grown-ass man capible of making and taking responsibility for your own life decisions? Yes.
Did I provide you all the technical advice I could? Yes. And that includes wearing a Nitrile glove? Yes, I recommend wearing a Nitrile glove.
Can you do it without a glove and not instantly die on the spot? Yes.
Do you know what your dolls are capible of better than I do? Yes.

You told me this was your decision, this is how you were going to do it. OK. I'm not your mom, I don't make the rules in your life.

If you are worried it's probably because you know it's not the best decision you can make.

I am here to hear you confession, help you wih penance, secretly include you in my memoirs, and forgive you of your sins.

Reverend Jack

INFORMATIONS