www.wmdolls.com

fansdolls.com

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
Kaz
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: fansdolls.com

Post by Kaz »

SugoiDesuNe-- you could bite the bullet and ride the wave to the end before filling a claim. many seem interrested in thier dolls myself included. Feedback from a buyer from start to finish would clear up most questions about the site. if you decide to ride it till the end know that ill be here eagerly awaiting your dolls arrival almost as much as you are so please keep us updated about manufacturing pics arrival date etc. and know that if your doll meets your approval ill be placing my order as soon as i read your post. on a side note i contacted fansdolls and asked the brand name of the doll i liked, i was told it was a 3Xdoll that they manufacture

SugoiDesuNe

Post by SugoiDesuNe »

Taylr wrote:How did it turn out for you? They have a doll I might like and I forgot about this post.
Kaz wrote:SugoiDesuNe-- you could bite the bullet and ride the wave to the end before filling a claim. many seem interrested in thier dolls myself included. Feedback from a buyer from start to finish would clear up most questions about the site. if you decide to ride it till the end know that ill be here eagerly awaiting your dolls arrival almost as much as you are so please keep us updated about manufacturing pics arrival date etc. and know that if your doll meets your approval ill be placing my order as soon as i read your post. on a side note i contacted fansdolls and asked the brand name of the doll i liked, i was told it was a 3Xdoll that they manufacture
sorry for taking so long to get back to y'all.

I did just go ahead and wait it out.
they shipped it in the time frame they said, but it sat with ups for a while before ups rejected due to virus reasons.
they emailed me about what was going on and after that they expressed shipped it with fedex and it was here in a few days.

to their credit I will say that their customer support was quick to respond and attentive, and what I recieved was, infact, an actual tpe sex doll that looks fairly similar to the images on their website.
She is nicely detailed, and the material feels pretty good.
however, I am reasonably certain the doll is counterfeit.
They did not send me any pictures before shipping her, but I did not request any. they do have an option for you to pay a deposit and the rest when you receive pictures.

The doll was advertised as a 6ye doll, however there was an option for a heating feature which, to my knowledge, is not offered by 6ye.
The doll's skeleton, however, is as flexible as one would expect 6ye to be.

The doll also shipped from mainland china, 6ye states on their website that to be a 6ye vendor your store must not be located in mainland china.
I selected the option for the removable girl-hole, however I am pretty sure they just gave me a cock-sleeve and a doll with an inbuilt vagina.
I also recieved with the doll a care booklet with the name Entity Doll all over it, I hypothesize that is the actual manufacturer of this doll.
The wig is kinda low quality and gets a fair amount of hair everywhere, but that may just be because it's new.

I can't post any photos since I'm not a full user yet.

Since I was fairly certain this was a scam, especially since she'd sat in "waiting for shipment" with UPS for so long I went ahead and placed an order with RLSD, so when that doll gets here I should be able to compare her with a doll from a reputable vendor.

All in all the product seems to be okay, but whether they are a legitimate manufacturer or vendor is definitely dubious to say the least.

Honestly I'd probably be more inclined to say they're okay if I wasn't reasonably sure they're lying about the brand names of their dolls.

all in all, I'd recommend just finding a doll on a TDF approved site, save yourself the hassle.

Taylr
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Taylr »

Actually, I believe Fansdolls.com is a Japanese company, so they are not in China. However, if they are an authorized dealer, they could have it drop-shipped from China, if they did not have one in stock. When you can post photos, TDF members may be able to help. However, I did have an Entity doll and, though she was very good quality, she was not a 6YE doll.
When one encounters a situation or circumstance the reason for which appears illusive it is best to ask one's self; cui bono? Who benefits?

Sanhui - 145cm C Sakura Head
Sanhui - 102cm
6YE Doll - 132cm #3 Hd
ASDoll - 160cm Male
WMDoll - 168cm A #160 Hd

Kaz
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Kaz »

thanks for the info. the doll I want they claim as their own product which seems true since I cant find another anywhere else. my wife keeps finding ones she likes so hard to narrow it down so still haven't placed a order anywhere yet, way too many options. find 1 that has a face that's perfect but body has holes misplaced and cant find a decent body to switch with it. since the doll I want from fansdolls is only $1000 usd might just roll the dice on ii since your review does says it has good quality.

Beardo822

Post by Beardo822 »

Easina wrote:

Thanks for the hope :thumbs_up:

Shes the one :oops:

https://www.fansdolls.com/japanese-scho ... cm-rosita/

There some others but she has the something

Maybe i post the others a bit later
Not sure if it helps you in any way but her looks and listed measurements B/W/H are practically identical to my Anastasia, a JY148. May be another option for you. I know the brand isn't technically on TDF, but there are approved vendors who sell them. I got mine through TDF-Approved SexDollCanada

Taylr
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Taylr »

Kaz wrote:thanks for the info. the doll I want they claim as their own product which seems true since I cant find another anywhere else. my wife keeps finding ones she likes so hard to narrow it down so still haven't placed a order anywhere yet, way too many options. find 1 that has a face that's perfect but body has holes misplaced and cant find a decent body to switch with it. since the doll I want from fansdolls is only $1000 usd might just roll the dice on ii since your review does says it has good quality.
If you use PayPal and a credit card, you have double protection, if it is a huge disappointment. They do have their own brand and the man I spoke with was very quick to separate their brand, so there was no confusion. The biggest downside is disappointment, so rolling the dice is not life-threatening, at least.

ETA: I just noticed that fansdolls has a notice that clearly leads me to believe their delivery will not be door-to-door, in that they state "Fansdolls offers worldwide free shipping for your convenience. There are no hidden fees, guaranteed. Duties and taxes are subject to customs controls and may vary according to the laws of the country we ship to." To me, this indicates that you will be picking up your doll at a customs office, where the duties and fees would be payable. Many others ship door-to-door and that is a very important feature, when buying a doll. Unless, of course, you love visiting with judgemental customs officials. You should see the expressions I get when I open a box with a mannequin inside it. I can only imagine what expressions would come up if I had a doll in the box.
When one encounters a situation or circumstance the reason for which appears illusive it is best to ask one's self; cui bono? Who benefits?

Sanhui - 102cm
6YE Doll - 132cm #3 Hd
ASDoll - 160cm Male
WMDoll - 168cm A #160 Hd

SugoiDesuNe

Post by SugoiDesuNe »

Taylr wrote:
Kaz wrote:thanks for the info. the doll I want they claim as their own product which seems true since I cant find another anywhere else. my wife keeps finding ones she likes so hard to narrow it down so still haven't placed a order anywhere yet, way too many options. find 1 that has a face that's perfect but body has holes misplaced and cant find a decent body to switch with it. since the doll I want from fansdolls is only $1000 usd might just roll the dice on ii since your review does says it has good quality.
If you use PayPal and a credit card, you have double protection, if it is a huge disappointment. They do have their own brand and the man I spoke with was very quick to separate their brand, so there was no confusion. The biggest downside is disappointment, so rolling the dice is not life-threatening, at least.

ETA: I just noticed that fansdolls has a notice that clearly leads me to believe their delivery will not be door-to-door, in that they state "Fansdolls offers worldwide free shipping for your convenience. There are no hidden fees, guaranteed. Duties and taxes are subject to customs controls and may vary according to the laws of the country we ship to." To me, this indicates that you will be picking up your doll at a customs office, where the duties and fees would be payable. Many others ship door-to-door and that is a very important feature, when buying a doll. Unless, of course, you love visiting with judgemental customs officials. You should see the expressions I get when I open a box with a mannequin inside it. I can only imagine what expressions would come up if I had a doll in the box.

I am in the US and they did ship to door through fedex here, there was no cash due on delivery. may be different I guess if you are in another country, it's not inconceivable that you might have to pay the excise man.
once I got the tracking number though I did set delivery options to pick up at location because I didn't want to make some poor driver carry a 100lb package up my stairs.

I have been "using" the doll for a few days now and she hasn't dissolved or anything, still kinda hesitant to try the heating feature because, you know, Chinese electronics and all

Taylr
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Taylr »

SugoiDesuNe wrote:
Taylr wrote:
Kaz wrote:...I am in the US and they did ship to door through fedex here, there was no cash due on delivery. may be different I guess if you are in another country, it's not inconceivable that you might have to pay the excise man. once I got the tracking number though I did set delivery options to pick up at location because I didn't want to make some poor driver carry a 100lb package up my stairs...
That's good to know, thank you for sharing that information. I might be more inclined to buy from them, now, and I will still ask for an email confirming their ability to deliver to my door, though, just to be safe. Not having to pick up a package at a customs office makes buying a doll that much easier.

Sanhui - 102cm
6YE Doll - 132cm #3 Hd
ASDoll - 160cm Male
WMDoll - 168cm A #160 Hd

Easina
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Easina »

Beardo822 wrote:
Easina wrote:

Thanks for the hope :thumbs_up:

Shes the one :oops:

https://www.fansdolls.com/japanese-scho ... cm-rosita/

There some others but she has the something

Maybe i post the others a bit later
Not sure if it helps you in any way but her looks and listed measurements B/W/H are practically identical to my Anastasia, a JY148. May be another option for you. I know the brand isn't technically on TDF, but there are approved vendors who sell them. I got mine through TDF-Approved SexDollCanada

Hey , after a long time i decided to try out sm dolls
I dont think that i will try fansdolls out in the future
But thank you for your answer

Easina
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Easina »

hello everyone

i think this thread can be closed down since their side is not reachable anymore

greetings Easina

solitaryman1424

Post by solitaryman1424 »

The site is not dead, instead of Fandolls, it is now Thefandolls.com

solitaryman1424

Some websites to say away from are fullbodylovedoll, sexdollonline, creacharm, sexdollcity, top lovedoll, rkdoll, loverdoll, loversire, I have about 50 doll sites downloaded to my fav. folder sexdollonline flakey been on and back off for two months, fullbodylovedoll gonesince march. The one listed are one I will really stay away from even if they do come back not to stable record. I dont really trust www.Thefandolls.com(www.fandolls.com- old site)

solitaryman1424

As I said don't trust fandolls or the thefandolls website, was up Saturday not now.

kvh
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by kvh »

FWIW I purchased a ~$1200 doll from them early 2020. I don't remember what brand it was, probably an unknown one. They probably don't sell that model anymore, I couldn't find it on their new website.

Anyway, everything went well, shipping was quick, no damage on arrival. The doll matched the photograph as far as I could tell.

Taylr
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Taylr »

The website is gone, again, so buying from them would seem risky, today.

Sanhui - 102cm
6YE Doll - 132cm #3 Hd
ASDoll - 160cm Male
WMDoll - 168cm A #160 Hd

INFORMATIONS