www.ordoll.com

First post, new member

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
kingvi_98
Apprentice
Apprentice

First post, new member

Post by kingvi_98 »

Been on the fence on what to do, should I get one, should I not. I am past all that. Due to storage challenges which still remain and just flexibility that comes with a manageable size, I am leaning towards three 100 cm (or close to it) dolls. Piper, DH168 and lately leaning more towards 108cm Debby ORdoll. I have been tempted to try cheaper varieties which will get me started but I really like Debby, did I say I really like this doll? It's been difficult to find any videos on it, links don't seem to work. Just stopping here and saying hello. Been reading a lot here and decided to take the plunge and join. V.
Looking for love

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: First post, new member

Post by stones »

Welcome to the forum, good luck with your search!

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustinBridou »

Welcome to the forum,

There are no more ORDoll videos on youtube, but reading at this topic, may be you ask to Joyce to get one for the OR108.
Looking on the ORDoll site, I see that currently the OR108, but also the OR138 (that I got some months ago) are no longer listed. I wonder if they have not abandoned these models?
ImageJustinBridou & familyImage
Iris & Mitsu - OR138, Nolwenn, Liz, Canelle & Cléo - Deluxe/Teddy babes, Vanille - Valentina Girl,Evelyne - Textile doll, The army of minis - because size don't care!

Mitsu Kojima
Doll
Doll

Post by Mitsu Kojima »

Hi and Welcome to TDF,

You will need 5 posts to unlock the limitations of your account and be able to post photos. You can also, later, create an account for your doll like Justin did for me :wink:
Debbie (OR108) is still in the catalog at DollsFrance. They have three photo galleries for Debbie / Ada, but no videos.

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

I also like the OR 108. Just keep in mind they are small ..really small.
Have you thought about going a bit larger around a 130CM?

best of luck,the first one is always the hardest.
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

kingvi_98
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by kingvi_98 »

I agree, been going back and forth. I have severe personal reasons and space limitations that warrant a 100cm (so already stretching). I reached out to OR through Zihan but should I go through the support number to get a response (been a couple of days and I haven't heard)?
Looking for love

kingvi_98
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by kingvi_98 »

Justin, you mentioned Joyce in one of your posts which I am reading with a lot of interest :) but stuff keeps getting in the way so plan to continue reading later tonight. What's her email address? Thank you
Looking for love

kingvi_98
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by kingvi_98 »

Sorry guys, I guess I am inadvertently making my posts count. I don't see it and therefore can't edit them yet. My apologies to the admin for a flurry of approvals coming from me. Justin, I found her email. Thank you all
Looking for love

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

That's OK these things take time. Gather all your info and make sure you have crossed your T and doted your I's.
You should not rush into a buy. Ask all the questions you like. get with Jeff BCD he will be glade to help and give advise.
:?: makes you :D
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

kingvi_98
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by kingvi_98 »

You have no idea, I feel like a kid, ready to jump into this. So hard to slow down this process in my head now that I have decided to get a doll. You are making me rethink 108 vs 130 but I am pretty sure it'll be 108 if I bring some level of practicality into this.

Justintime I searched for Jeff BCD, is he affiliated with OR the manufacturer? Or should I be reaching out to Joyce?
Looking for love

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustinBridou »

Joyce is ORdoll.com (user ORdoll), she comes fairly regularly on the forum. Best way to contact her is support@ordoll.com
Jeff is the seller of Booty Call Dolls (user Booty Call Dolls), he's also someone serious and passionate.
I have never dealt with him, but since I live in France, I preferred to order directly from ORDoll.

OR dolls are produced in the Jinsan factory, just like WM, YL. Currently, due to the epidemic in China, factories are closed (extending the New Year period). Getting around is also difficult, so the situation is a bit complicated for everyone involved in the production of dolls (and also for others!).

So do not worry if the answers are late, or if there is no answer.

Be careful with small dolls, because some countries prohibit them because they are too child-like. Personally, I had no problem with my OR138, delivered to France and transiting through Germany (anyway, she has an adult face and there is no risk of confusing her for a child).
ImageJustinBridou & familyImage
Iris & Mitsu - OR138, Nolwenn, Liz, Canelle & Cléo - Deluxe/Teddy babes, Vanille - Valentina Girl,Evelyne - Textile doll, The army of minis - because size don't care!

INFORMATIONS